Crowd Pleasers for Jan. 10, 2014

Crowd Pleasers for Jan. 10, 2014

There are 1 comment on the The Southtown Star story from Jan 9, 2014, titled Crowd Pleasers for Jan. 10, 2014. In it, The Southtown Star reports that:

Admission is free to Illinois residents from 5-8 p.m. Thursdays. 9000 W. College Parkway, Palos Hills, 974-4300: Carrie Ann Schumacher's "All the Stories She Was Ever Told" is on display to Feb. 7. The show was inspired by a box of free romance novels.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Southtown Star.

Shorty

Homewood, IL

#1 Jan 9, 2014
I appreciate the fact that we can get local information on our computers, but it would be more helpful if it could be transmitted well in advance. Many items are listed for the same or next day. Surely most of these events are planned ahead of time. Are they being posted late because the deadline to submit news is too close to the event? My suggestion is to list upcoming events at least 3 to 5 days in advance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min sonicfilter 1,457,590
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 min Sam 104,493
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min loose cannon 230,922
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 62,299
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Ize Found 71,230
News Chicago on Pace to Have the Highest Murder Rate... 3 hr former democrat 1
last post wins! (Dec '10) 9 hr honeymylove 2,740

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages