Upskirt images bring down 15-year-old Emmaus High School student

For several months this past school year, an Emmaus High School student used his cell phone to secretly shoot upskirt photos and videos of girls and teachers as they walked up stairs, authorities say. Full Story
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

“Be careful what u pretend 2 B”

Since: Jun 07

Lehigh Valley

#242 Sep 6, 2009
Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys are idoits, just cAuse some kid took some pics with his phone doesn't mean that you should ban cell phones from school. If the kid didn't have a cell phone he would have used a video camera. Cell phones aren't the problem
Name one good reason that the average studnet has to have a cell phone on during classes. That's right - NONE !!!

Take them away and charge a $25 per incident redmption fee.
duh

Emmaus, PA

#243 Sep 7, 2009
^^^^^
so at emmaus you aren't allowed to have your cell phone on. duh. the punishment is it gets taken away, parents have to pick it up AND you get six hours of detention. the thing is teachers can't always see them. gosh you think the school would actually let us have cells phones.
ehs kid

Emmaus, PA

#244 May 10, 2011
his name is bobby hutchinson i knew him
Tao Master

Phoenix, AZ

#245 May 10, 2011
protect the border wrote:
<quoted text>
Lighten up Francis! This is a kid taking photos of clothed women wearing what they do in public. It is not like he hid a camera in the girls locker room. This is in an open public space in a school. I think it is just as wrong for teachers to wear skirts so short that students can see up them. Sure it is illegal and just wrong to snap photos like this but sheesh boys have hung around the bottom of stairs to look at gals forever. By the same token females wear short skirts to attract males to look.
What is the problem? The females wearing skirts so short that someone can look up should be wearing underwear and what you see them wearing at the beach or the swimming pool is far more revealing than anything a cell phone can capture!

Americans are so nutty and illogical, they don't see that their wives and daughters are showing more skin in bikinis than all the clothing they put on to go to school or the shopping mall.

No wonder America has put more of its citizens in jails and prisons than all other nations on earth! Americans are angry at everyone for no good reasons! Even each other!

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#246 May 11, 2011
Tao Master wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the problem? The females wearing skirts so short that someone can look up should be wearing underwear and what you see them wearing at the beach or the swimming pool is far more revealing than anything a cell phone can capture!
Americans are so nutty and illogical, they don't see that their wives and daughters are showing more skin in bikinis than all the clothing they put on to go to school or the shopping mall.
No wonder America has put more of its citizens in jails and prisons than all other nations on earth! Americans are angry at everyone for no good reasons! Even each other!
thats apples and oranges champ. the problem is these girls werent wearing bikinis at the beach. its a blatant invasion of privacy and its crude. you cant make someone wear underwear if they choose not too.
Stewart

Allentown, PA

#247 May 12, 2011
Nobody can be so dim-witted that they don't know this is happening. These women like it.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#248 May 12, 2011
Stewart wrote:
Nobody can be so dim-witted that they don't know this is happening. These women like it.
and youre pretty much a pig. it actually happens alot. considering all you have to do be is be waiting in line and someone like you comes up from behind and snaps a picture. how sad that instead of blaming the punk you blame women. i would guess youve been heartbroken a few times in life.
F W Hammerswanz

Emmaus, PA

#249 Feb 19, 2012
juggalotus1264 wrote:
<quoted text>
and youre pretty much a pig. it actually happens alot. considering all you have to do be is be waiting in line and someone like you comes up from behind and snaps a picture. how sad that instead of blaming the punk you blame women. i would guess youve been heartbroken a few times in life.
But its creepy men like you who look at the snapped pics. Juggy I think you're the heart broken one here. Sad you married the first "woman" you met at your family reunion. Juggy what would your mother think of your actions?
F W Hammerswanz

Emmaus, PA

#250 Feb 19, 2012
juggalotus1264 wrote:
<quoted text>
thats apples and oranges champ. the problem is these girls werent wearing bikinis at the beach. its a blatant invasion of privacy and its crude. you cant make someone wear underwear if they choose not too.
Hey you call everyone CHAMP. And Juggy's pet word of the day is, "CHAMP"
BARRY DORSHIMER

Bath, PA

#251 Feb 20, 2012
Ex-Bus Driver Shares 'School Bus Wisdom' in Newly Released Book per SCHOOL TRANSPORTATION NEWS:

Although Barry Dorshimer only drove a school bus for Whitehall-Coplay School District for four years, the experiences from that time inspired him to put down some thoughts on paper that might help other drivers along the way. Now, his book "School Bus Wisdom" is available online from Author House Publishing.

After suffering a detached retina and taking leave after not being able to pass the CDL examination, Dorshimer utilized his time off to pen the book, as School Transportation News originally reported last September.

"Most of what is incorporated in my book was never included in the training from the school district or the state itself," said Dorshimer, who became a driver when he retired from a local utility company after 37 years. "While I was waiting at home dealing with my additional surgeries, I came up with the idea for the book and composed it."

Some of the lessons of the book include dealing with students by showing them respect and explaining what strategies work and those that don't when it comes to dealing with children. As a parent and now grandparent, Dorshimer said he has learned through experience that bus drivers need to shy away from constantly yelling at kids and correcting them. Postive reinforcement, Dorshimer has learned, works best with children.

He also covers some of the more technical sides of the job, including what to do when the accelerator gets stuck in the wide open position.

"You have to take it out of gear and start braking. This is a common sense thing that many people donít know, including some school bus drivers," said Dorshimer.

Although the book is designed for parents and students, its primarily directed to school bus drivers. "School Bus Wisdom" can also be purchased at local booksellers and other online retailers as well (ISBN 978-1-4685-3872-4 or 978-1-4685-3871-7).
Jeff

Taylorville, IL

#253 Aug 25, 2013
I see nothing wrong with looking up a girls skirt, boys like panties so why not.
annonymous

Washington, PA

#254 Apr 27, 2014
An EHS Parent wrote:
I wonder how many people saw this boy taking pictures and just laughed at what he was doing. I hope you now realize how traumatized these girls are as a result of his actions. Next time, pretend these victims are your sisters or mothers...would you want this to happen to them? This boy deserves to be punished and anyone who approved of his actions need to reevaluate their values. This was NOT OK and I pray that the victims find peace.,
Find peace from what?? Women have been wearing short skirts and revealing clothing for years and the minute some guy looks then he is sick!! Just another example of the irrationality of women. And this was a curious teenage boy. When I was in high school we used to look up the woman teachers skirt who sat on top of her table during class!
Get a life and stop trying to make something out of nothing. By the way women know what they look like before they leave the house because they all look in mirrors! Maybe the teacher should have realized where she was going and not dressed that way!!
annonymous

Washington, PA

#255 Apr 27, 2014
Jeff wrote:
I see nothing wrong with looking up a girls skirt, boys like panties so why not.
I hear you dude and I agree with you! If a girl doesn't want some guy to look up her skirt then she will not wear really short skirts! This is a funny observation! Have you ever seen a woman in a miniskirt sitting down trying to cover herself with her hands! Why would she wear such a short skirt in the first place if she doesn't want men or women looking up her skirt!! I used to have women actually let me look up their skirts in a nearby downtown city where i used to live!! All you have to do is be discreet about it and hope there are not moral zealots nearby to try and ruin your good fortune, But there are ways around these idiots to. It is always assumed by moral idiots that the woman does not want to be looked at under her skirt when some women actually like this type of thing!! Look up as many womens skirts as you can. There is nothing wrong with it. Just remember not to take this type of thing to far!! We are men and if a woman is going to let her panties show then most men are going to look, period!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Not Surprised 1,110,874
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 min The King of Dixie 49,857
Drop a letter lose 10 words ! 25 min Anonymous5 22
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 26 min Correct 4,032
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 49 min loose cannon 178,069
Playboy offered Sarah Palin $4 Million to pose ... 1 hr jia 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Twisted Nixon 46,707
Amy 9-18 9 hr edogxxx 35
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr edogxxx 98,231
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••