Another Muslim Honor Killing in America: Arab Muslim Bro Murders Muslim Sis in Obamatown

Oct 16, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Debbie Schlussel

A couple of hours ago, Ibrahim Aysheh of Chicago was ordered held on $1 million bond in the killing of his sister, Nawal.

Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Nov 18, 2012
Muslim are people too

Bethania, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 16, 2012
 
This wasn't an honor killing. It was an accident. The brother failed to see that the gun was unloaded and he was playing around with it. It wasn't his gun, he picked it off the street. It was a simple accident and that's it. Just because they are Muslim doesn't mean a murder or death of somebody equates to being an honor killing or a martyr killing. It's just a simple accident that can happen to anybody.

honestly I am seeing all these news articles about this incident and since I am personally involved with this case since I know these poeple and I know it was an accident. Now, I realize how misleading articles are and very biased and untruthful. If this was another family I ddin't know about and saw these articles I wouldn't have taken them as face value. I would have believed them. Now I know that I am no longer believeing anything I read until I read up on the case. This wasn't an honor killing. Plans were being made where the daughter was going to get married this summer and the brother who was charged was set to go live in the Middle East after he finished his probation to get his life back around. One simple stupid accident in picking up a gun from the street, assuming the gun was empty and then playing around with the gun which lead to the death of the sister.

What you people are doing is wrong. Tainting the death of the young women and the arrest of the brother. These people are human. They are family and they loved each other like any other family. The brother has faced trouble in the past but he was getting back on track. One accident changes it all.

Look past the exterior of religion, the motives of what other people do in their religions and realize not everybody is the same. Honor killings don't happen often, I have never seen it happen. Extremists in each sides of religion. But this act with this family was a simple accident.

Go educate yourself

Since: Jul 12

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 16, 2012
 
Muslim's don't have honor or respect for life.
Consider that muslim's have been killing other muslims since the year 850 when they were unable to pick a leader for the religion. They stabbed the leader of that day in the back so they could pick a new leader of a different sect of the religion. I wonder just how many muslims have been killed by other muslims trying to promote a religious sect or faction since the year 850 ? wow what is the honor stabbing the unarmed leader in the back.

then these so called people of honor bomb & kill woman and children in shopping areas or Mosque to promote one religion sect over another. That's Honor?? Killing unarmed women and kids while they shop for food ??? or explain what's the honor of killing other muslims in a mosque while at prayer?? These people all have the same God but kill each other while at prayer??

Then you got to love the most recent demonstration
of Honor.
A young Muslim girl tries to go to school to get an education but the uneducated male dominated society are so afraid of an educated woman they shoot the unarmed girl in the head so they can keep muslim women uneducated and under their control. Hummm I have a hard time to find the honor in shooting an unarmed young girl trying to get an education doesn't sound like honor to me.

Muslims have a long recorded history going back to the year 850 showing they have no honor what so ever.
rkennedy_christi an

Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 16, 2012
 
Great!!! One less muslim on this planet!!!! Killed by another muslim!!!Let us celibrate this death!!!
Muslim are people too

Bethania, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 16, 2012
 
bozo 3341 wrote:
Muslim's don't have honor or respect for life.
Consider that muslim's have been killing other muslims since the year 850 when they were unable to pick a leader for the religion. They stabbed the leader of that day in the back so they could pick a new leader of a different sect of the religion. I wonder just how many muslims have been killed by other muslims trying to promote a religious sect or faction since the year 850 ? wow what is the honor stabbing the unarmed leader in the back.
then these so called people of honor bomb & kill woman and children in shopping areas or Mosque to promote one religion sect over another. That's Honor?? Killing unarmed women and kids while they shop for food ??? or explain what's the honor of killing other muslims in a mosque while at prayer?? These people all have the same God but kill each other while at prayer??
Then you got to love the most recent demonstration
of Honor.
A young Muslim girl tries to go to school to get an education but the uneducated male dominated society are so afraid of an educated woman they shoot the unarmed girl in the head so they can keep muslim women uneducated and under their control. Hummm I have a hard time to find the honor in shooting an unarmed young girl trying to get an education doesn't sound like honor to me.
Muslims have a long recorded history going back to the year 850 showing they have no honor what so ever.
......yeah, because American's have such a clean history, right? American children are not being abused left and right, right? Sex offenders are not out there right now, right? There are no gang members who have no appreciation for life and don't go around killing, right? There are no american students out there right now who would hate life so much that they gun down the whole school, right?....No, it's only Muslim who go around killing Muslim. Yeah, you hit that right on the nail. Why don't you get out of your home and see just how your country is, then come back here spewing things you don't know or trying to lessen The Muslim life. Muslim, Christians, etc. Those are just religions. It's the people behind the religion who do the killing. It's not religion, it's the people. Depending on where you live, what is taught, your envirioment, you are conditioned to kill. You can't escape violence. Killing your own people happens everywhere, abusing children happens everywhere. I wouldn't go around declaring American and it's people as being above everybody else. Don't go embarrassing yourself with that argument. All you stated are history of Muslim Violence, so what? I can go on the net and give you a whole list of American's killing American's. Christians killing Chrisitons. Come back with another argument. Just say you don't like Islam, don't like what they preach, you just don't like them. While, I a proud Muslim, will go on believing what I believe, but still, I respect you, respect what you believe, and don't need a reason to stoop down your level and just insult you and your people.

And above all that, this wasn't an honor killing. It was simply an accident. And I will close this with saying for Nawel to rest in peace.

Since: Jul 12

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 16, 2012
 
Try to stay on point here. The original topic here was Muslim honor killings. If you wish to introduce other non muslim cultures, religions into the discussion then you need to open a new blog.

I have lived in muslim countries and had friends there I have studied that religion & others and have read the Koran.
It is interesting to note you do not dispute the historical recount on the sad mulsim history of senseless killings but chose instead to try to divert attention on to other cultures, religions which have nothing to do with the subject at hand.

There is no religion on the planet that bombs subways London, madrid, bombs mosque while other muslims pray to the same muslim god, bomb markets while unarmed civilians shop for food just to make a political or very obscure religious point about who is fit or not fit to be a religious leader.
I am not award of any religion that teaches hate as do the muslims.

You should be ashamed to be a muslim or be associated with such a group promoting hate world wide.
Yes I know not all muslims are terrorist but it is also true all terrorist are muslims and I no long trust any of you. Cause I never know which of you will jump out and be senseless killer/bomber or just stab people in the back.

But you have brought this disgrace onto your selves and your religion, as you sow so shall ye reap. Muslims have hijacked a once proud religion and run it into the ground.
History will be the final judge if what muslims have done
Muslim are people too

Bethania, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 16, 2012
 
You weren't exactly on topic either, nor was the person who wrote this article because you guys quickly assumed this was an honor killing, when it wasn't.

I don't know why you would fear me, I am American born, all I do is get up go to college, out there trying to get a well founded education, come home and me and my family mind our business. We are who we are. We are the same as you, just have a different belief in God.

Also, I am not trying to distract. I was trying to give you a perspective because American's are not so innocent either. There are American's who do promote hate. What about those American's who stand out there and chant about homophobia and saying those who are gay are going to hell, or those that are gay should be killed? That is very much promoting hate. What about those American's who hate those kind of people who are homophobic, they would kill those people. What about children going out to kill their parents because they want to kill their parents? There is a lot of killings in America. It's no different. not really. It's just that extreme Muslims are going against the Quran by wanting to rid of other people who don't believe in Allah, when thos extreme Muslim fail to see that you don't have to accept other religions or cultures but you have to respect them. That is the right way of a Muslim. But I can't speak for those extreme Muslims. I can only speak for myself. For my family. And for this relative of mine who was accidently killed by her brother. If I don't speak out against these such articles and set you people straight who say she deserves to die because it's one less Muslims. If I don't speak for her, who will?

I am not ashamed to be a Muslim. I am a proud believer of Allah. I believe in what I believe. I am not set out to kill you.If I meet you, I would sit down and just talk to you. Say Hello To you. Ask you how you are. I don't care who or what you believe in. I was born in American, raised in America and have been introduced to the American culture since the very beginning. There is a reason why I would never live in the Middle East. I have been there, have lived there. Did not like it. There is no other culture there that people would learn to be accepting of other people. I would never live there. I can be a proud Muslim here in American where I love and was born. I have no need to be ashamed of anything. I don't believe in Allah for anybody else. I don't follow heed for anybody else. I am not a follower.

It doesn't seem you are educated as you say you are if you go around saying I shouldn't support a religion that promotes hate, or I should be ashamed. Nobody says that. Maybe you should study the religion of Islam, here in America.

You don't trust me? I think I should say I shouldn't trust you, since you will probably kill me before I can even put my hand out to shake your hand because you will have this fear that I am going to kill you, while my only intention would be to shake your hand.

I have a broader perspective on the culture of Islam then you do. I have seen more then you have. My insight on ignorant American's who don't see beyond what is shown in the media. Don't see beyond the stereotype. Don't see beyond the label you want to put on Muslims.
rkennedy_christi an

Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Good, one less muslim in this world. We need more honor killings to eliminate the females. The best thing is that she was killed by another muslims, hurray!!!!!
We need more honor killings.

Since: Jul 12

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 17, 2012
 
Muslim are people too wrote:
You weren't exactly on topic either, nor was the person who wrote this article because you guys quickly assumed this was an honor killing, when it wasn't.
I don't know why you would fear me, I am American born, all I do is get up go to college, out there trying to get a well founded education, come home and me and my family mind our business. We are who we are. We are the same as you, just have a different belief in God.
Also, I am not trying to distract. I was trying to give you a perspective because American's are not so innocent either. There are American's who do promote hate. What about those American's who stand out there and chant about homophobia and saying those who are gay are going to hell, or those that are gay should be killed? That is very much promoting hate. What about those American's who hate those kind of people who are homophobic, they would kill those people. What about children going out to kill their parents because they want to kill their parents? There is a lot of killings in America. It's no different. not really. It's just that extreme Muslims are going against the Quran by wanting to rid of other people who don't believe in Allah, when thos extreme Muslim fail to see that you don't have to accept other religions or cultures but you have to respect them. That is the right way of a Muslim. But I can't speak for those extreme Muslims. I can only speak for myself. For my family. And for this relative of mine who was accidently killed by her brother. If I don't speak out against these such articles and set you people straight who say she deserves to die because it's one less Muslims. If I don't speak for her, who will?
I am not ashamed to be a Muslim. I am a proud believer of Allah. I believe in what I believe. I am not set out to kill you.If I meet you, I would sit down and just talk to you. Say Hello To you. Ask you how you are. I don't care who or what you believe in. I was born in American, raised in America and have been introduced to the American culture since the very beginning. There is a reason why I would never live in the Middle East. I have been there, have lived there. Did not like it. There is no other culture there that people would learn to be accepting of other people. I would never live there. I can be a proud Muslim here in American where I love and was born. I have no need to be ashamed of anything. I don't believe in Allah for anybody else. I don't follow heed for anybody else. I am not a follower.
It doesn't seem you are educated as you say you are if you go around saying I shouldn't support a religion that promotes hate, or I should be ashamed. Nobody says that. Maybe you should study the religion of Islam, here in America.
You don't trust me? I think I should say I shouldn't trust you, since you will probably kill me before I can even put my hand out to shake your hand because you will have this fear that I am going to kill you, while my only intention would be to shake your hand.
I have a broader perspective on the culture of Islam then you do. I have seen more then you have. My insight on ignorant American's who don't see beyond what is shown in the media. Don't see beyond the stereotype. Don't see beyond the label you want to put on Muslims.
Gee you need to read more from different sources, get out on the street and find out what's happening in the world we share. Since the muslim haters ,bombers hide in the larger muslim population around the world, since non violent muslims don't point out public ally denounce the evil doers among you to stop terrorism we non muslims have no way to tell which of you will throw the next bomb or shoot the next girl child because she wants to learn to read hence I don't trust any muslims today.
Are you proud of the muslims that bomb subways,shopping centers mosques at prayer time, or shoot unarmed children who want to learn to read??
I would be ashamed to be counted in that group of low life haters
Muslim are people too

Bethania, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 17, 2012
 
bozo 3341 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee you need to read more from different sources, get out on the street and find out what's happening in the world we share. Since the muslim haters ,bombers hide in the larger muslim population around the world, since non violent muslims don't point out public ally denounce the evil doers among you to stop terrorism we non muslims have no way to tell which of you will throw the next bomb or shoot the next girl child because she wants to learn to read hence I don't trust any muslims today.
Are you proud of the muslims that bomb subways,shopping centers mosques at prayer time, or shoot unarmed children who want to learn to read??
I would be ashamed to be counted in that group of low life haters
No, I am not proud. I can't do anything about those types of people and what they do. American's have a history of a lot of stuff. Are you going to be ashamed to be American because of all the negativity American's have done? Really, you keep replying to me and all you show how you are hypocritical. I really think people like you just don't care for Islamic people, like at all. So much violence in the world, not just certain Muslim. Yet, you people ignore other types of religions who committed by those people and just label the Muslims are the bombers and terrorist. I am not ashamed because I am not one of those types of people. I don't support hate or death or killing.

I am going to redirect you, since you told me I need to get out on the streets more. Let me tell you, I think you need to get out more and really see true mulisms in their element. I am no longer going to reply to you. You are a racist and ignorant beyond belief. No hope for you, so no point in me talking to you anymore. All I can say, I am an American Citizen, born and raised. I am a Muslim and proud to be a Muslim because I as a person believe Allah. My belief in this religion has nothing to do with what other Muslims do. I will not convert because of the way other people act, I will not convert because you are trying to sham Muslims. I believe what I believe. Religion doesn't kill people. People kill people. Get that through your thick head.

Since: Jul 12

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 17, 2012
 
Muslim are people too wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I am not proud. I can't do anything about those types of people and what they do. American's have a history of a lot of stuff. Are you going to be ashamed to be American because of all the negativity American's have done? Really, you keep replying to me and all you show how you are hypocritical. I really think people like you just don't care for Islamic people, like at all. So much violence in the world, not just certain Muslim. Yet, you people ignore other types of religions who committed by those people and just label the Muslims are the bombers and terrorist. I am not ashamed because I am not one of those types of people. I don't support hate or death or killing.
I am going to redirect you, since you told me I need to get out on the streets more. Let me tell you, I think you need to get out more and really see true mulisms in their element. I am no longer going to reply to you. You are a racist and ignorant beyond belief. No hope for you, so no point in me talking to you anymore. All I can say, I am an American Citizen, born and raised. I am a Muslim and proud to be a Muslim because I as a person believe Allah. My belief in this religion has nothing to do with what other Muslims do. I will not convert because of the way other people act, I will not convert because you are trying to sham Muslims. I believe what I believe. Religion doesn't kill people. People kill people. Get that through your thick head.
Your correct Religion doesn't kill people, people kill people but in this case Muslims kill other muslims and non combatants or anyone else in the name of religion as in holy war or to make a political point.
Muslims are the only religion on the planet in which members of the faith have been killing each other since the year 850 that's 1,162 years and who knows how many muslims killed stabbed in the back or blown up by other muslims over the issue of who is or who is not a prophet?
sounds dysfunctional to me must be a better way to settle the issue.

Bad Faith

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 17, 2012
 
Not all Muslims are bad. Just most of them. Too many of them think that their God is pleased by their murders. A very sick religion.
Shabana

Kundan, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 18, 2012
 
I am sorry to say, u people have nothing constructive to display. Spreading misconception and negativity base of this article. One more thing, do not condemn any religion,u know nothing...i repeat nothing...btw every religion is flawless however followers are full of flaws. U need to be saint to comment about any religion. And if you follow your religion strictly, then u wouldn't be spreading negativity and hatred. Terrible thing is people who fight for religion are the one who have never followed it properly or with purity.
wow

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 18, 2012
 
Bad Faith wrote:
Not all Muslims are bad. Just most of them. Too many of them think that their God is pleased by their murders. A very sick religion.
can't see how anyone can be Muslum, why do we even have them here all they do is kill each other

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 40 min SamBee 68,416
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr j rocker 1,082,426
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 45,849
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Rogue Scholar 05 174,967
Voting Whites NO LONGER hold majority in Ohio. 3 hr WeBlacksOutBirthedWhitey 2
Chicago Train Robbery 3 hr StarNazisDontFOOKWithMe 6
Strategy 3 hr ItTakesBalls2BNo1 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••