Some Christ Universal Temple members ...

Some Christ Universal Temple members oppose Rev. Carlton Pearso...

There are 2862 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from May 10, 2009, titled Some Christ Universal Temple members oppose Rev. Carlton Pearso.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Rev. Carlton Pearson is no stranger to controversy, and his arrival to Chicago brings a new storm.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 144
Next Last
Healing

Markham, IL

#2910 Sep 23, 2012
I love my minister the Rev. Derrick Wells.
Rev Wells is a dynamic orator who doesn't even have to refer to his notes.
He is bridging the gap between all of the distinct groups in our church from the "Diamonds" to the "Youth".
He has always had a deep sense of thought and
wisdom but now he has found a way to interpret the Bible and give us Cliff Notes so that no matter where you are in Consciousness you feel like the lesson sermon was speaking directly to you.
Or you just might have a new revelation about the lesson mid week and realize the Bible character that he was talking to in his metaphysical imagination was actually you.
To all who read this blog I vote yes, yes, yes
for continued growth and love and blessings for Rev Derrick Wells as he continues to lead us and bless us with his inspiring lesson sermons.
I am looking forward to our 56th year celebration month.
Thank you God for the healing of our beloved church Christ Universal Temple!

30 year member
Johnnie Coleman Missing

Las Vegas, NV

#2911 Aug 30, 2014
You know I think its really sad how they keep Johnnie Coleman locked away in a cage. All these years and they act like she does not exist. All of this secrecy. And then when someone asks they are shut down quickly and made to feel the committed a sin by asking! No one retires and we don't hear a peep out of them . Never see her in town or anything. She NEVER goes to any spiritual functions, just nothing. I think it is cruel and selfish. What are they trying to hide? I mean most have come to the conclusion that she is not well. Some stories have leaked but nothing official. What are they afraid of, that the teaching would be question? This is going to be a sad part of her legacy how they locked her away from the public. Even President Reagan came out and told the world of what he was going to be dealing with and gave us the opportunity to shower with love AND THEN WE never heard from him much. But for Ms. Coleman to just disappear and they think we are that stupid to accept their stupid reasons is sad on so many levels. I am going to start a topix about her being missing. I am going to start a petition or something to find out where she is how she is, is she being taken care of and ll. And don't any of you who love to come on here and simply say "she is being taken care of) try that again. THAT'S NOT ENOUGH DAMMIT!

I remember I got a call from the Aunt of a friend of mine who died in 1995. She said Brian has died. He was 30. And a very good friend! Well of course I like ANYONE, asked, well what happened? Her response AS IF ANNOYED BY THE QUESTION; "HE JUST GOT SICK AND DIED!" WTH?!! I said what does that mean was he sick? She repeated the same thing as if on cue. Turns our Brian died of AIDS.

But still. So where is JOHNNIE COLMAN ND WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 144
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Earl 1,522,786
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 24 min Hate Apathy 105,135
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 38 min Coffee Party 240,361
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 39 min They cannot kill ... 10,590
Look at Minn. Maine & Michigan. 39 min Hate Apathy 16
News Ultra Foods in Crestwood offers array of prepar... (Jun '12) 7 hr Shamrock 33
My heart is open for a real man~ 11 hr SpreadUrThighs 10

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages