Cop who arrested mom on disability

Mar 18, 2008 | Posted by: Judge CW | Full story: www.suntimes.com

In Chicago, Forrest "Frosty" Wondolowski sits at a desk during his full-time job with the city, mainly doing paperwork, due to a disability. Wondolowski was ratted out by a co-worker this week

Comments
1 - 20 of 51 Comments Last updated Nov 23, 2010
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Keeps Going And Going

Macomb, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2008

Two of the cops that arrested Ms. Coyne are having an affair with each other while both are still married to other people and the third seems to be defrauding the city of Chicago, and the Chief of Police Timothy Sulikowski thinks it shouldn't take evidence to convict someone based on what one of his "upstanding officers' thinks.

People are starting to look at whats going on in quiet Crestwood Illinois.

What is it exactly that you do for Crestwood Mayor Robert Stranczek?
Tim Bangs Sarah

Monee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2008

Judged:

Keeps Going And Going wrote:
Two of the cops that arrested Ms. Coyne are having an affair with each other while both are still married to other people and the third seems to be defrauding the city of Chicago, and the Chief of Police Timothy Sulikowski thinks it shouldn't take evidence to convict someone based on what one of his "upstanding officers' thinks.
People are starting to look at whats going on in quiet Crestwood Illinois.
What is it exactly that you do for Crestwood Mayor Robert Stranczek?
So what, Tim J still bangs other women. Just ask Sarah.
Crestwood Is Rotten

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2008

In Chicago, Forrest "Frosty" Wondolowski sits at a desk during his full-time job with the city, mainly doing paperwork, due to a disability.

IN CRESTWOOD HE ARRESTS INNOCENT MOTHERS

In south suburban Crestwood, though, he's a bit more active

UH-OH

Treffly Coyne said she was surprised to hear that Sgt. Forrest Wondolowski was disabled.
Kettle case cop claims disability in Chicago.
He's Sgt. Wondolowski, a part-time police officer, who puts the cuffs on alleged culprits, including a mother who briefly left her toddler inside her car in a Wal-Mart parking lot. Prosecutors dropped the charges against south suburban mom Treffly Coyne last week, citing a lack of evidence.

IT SEEMS THE ONLY EVIDENCE TO BE FOUND IS CORRUPTION IN CRESTWOOD.

In Chicago, Wondolowski's duties include inspecting city vehicles before and after they're repaired, said Eileen Joyce, spokeswoman for the city's Fleet Management Department. While he's paid $36.89 hourly as a city machinist, a job that entails fixing broken city vehicles, he can't lift anything heavy due to the disability, a shoulder injury from lifting a transmission off a heavy truck in 2004.
Joyce said Wondolowski, 39, reported his second job to the city as a police officer assigned to desk duty.

HE SAID HE WORKED AT A DESK IN CRESTWOOD.

"If he lied, we will deal with that," she said. "We will investigate."

IT LOOKS LIKE HE LIED. DOES HE LIE ON POLICE REPORTS TOO. PERJURY IS A SERIOUS OFFENSE. WHO ELSE MAY HAVE PERJURED THEMSELVES RECENTLY?

Crestwood Mayor Robert Stranczek said Monday he wasn't concerned about Wondolowski's ability to patrol Crestwood village streets -- even after the Sun-Times informed him that Wondolowski has been determined as having only about 70 percent of his total capabilities. Wondolowski isn't on disability in Crestwood.

WHAT ROBERT STRANCZEK SAID IS THAT HE IS FINE WITH FROSTY DEFRAUDING THE CITY OF CHICAGO, HE'S OUR KINDA COP.

"He's well-respected, we've got no problems at all," the mayor said.

YES MAYOR STRANCZEK HAS ONY RESPECT FOR THOSE ENGAGED IN SUCH BEHAVIOR. AND MR. STRANCZEK, YOU'VE GOT PROBLEMS.

"You're not really lifting," he explained. "It's mostly doing reports and securing scenes."

QUICK, SOMEBODY GET A FIRE EXTINGUISHER, ROBERT STRANCZEKS PANTS ARE ON FIRE!

Crestwood Police Chief Tim Sulikowski declined to comment, and Wondolowski did not return calls.

LAWYER UP BOYS!

Wondolowski started with the Crestwood Police in 1998 and later passed a certification test for part-time officers. That test would have required Wondolowski to bench press at least 87 percent of his weight to pass.

HOW COULD HE BE LISTED AS HAVING 70% OF HIS PHYSICAL CAPABILITIES YET STILL LIFT 87% OF HIS WEIGHT?

Wondolowski filed his first of two disability claims in 2003. He has received more than $81,000 in disability payments, records show.

THATS A LOT OF MONEY.

Wondolowski's name surfaced during the intense public scrutiny of the Dec. 8, 2007, arrest of Coyne. Coyne left her sleeping 2-year-old daughter in her locked car while she walked with three other children to donate change at a nearby Salvation Army kettle.

LOTS OF DECENT PEOPLE GET OFFENDED WHEN YOU DO STUFF LIKE THAT.

When they returned to the car, a Crestwood community service officer was there, asking why Phoebe was alone. Wondolowski then arrived and cuffed Coyne after she declined to answer questions until her husband got there.

I THOUGHT HE WORKED AT A DESK?

Wondolowski didn't look disabled to Coyne.

DID YOU SEE THE VIDEO?

"I was actually really surprised to hear this about Frosty," Coyne said.
Wondolowski's name also surfaced on the city clout list that was introduced at the criminal trial of Mayor Daley's patronage chief Robert Sorich in 2006. Sorich, who was convicted, kept the list to track which people were getting what city jobs -- and the clout behind them.

NOT CITY HALL!
Crestwood Is Rotten

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2008

In Chicago, Forrest "Frosty" Wondolowski sits at a desk during his full-time job with the city, mainly doing paperwork, due to a disability.

IN CRESTWOOD HE ARRESTS INNOCENT MOTHERS

In south suburban Crestwood, though, he's a bit more active

UH-OH

Treffly Coyne said she was surprised to hear that Sgt. Forrest Wondolowski was disabled.

In Chicago, Wondolowski's duties include inspecting city vehicles before and after they're repaired, said Eileen Joyce, spokeswoman for the city's Fleet Management Department. Joyce said Wondolowski, 39, reported his second job to the city as a police officer assigned to desk duty.

HE SAID HE WORKED AT A DESK IN CRESTWOOD.

"If he lied, we will deal with that," she said. "We will investigate."

IT LOOKS LIKE HE LIED. DOES HE LIE ON POLICE REPORTS TOO. PERJURY IS A SERIOUS OFFENSE. WHO ELSE MAY HAVE PERJURED THEMSELVES RECENTLY?

Crestwood Mayor Robert Stranczek said Monday he wasn't concerned about Wondolowski's ability to patrol Crestwood village streets -- even after the Sun-Times informed him that Wondolowski has been determined as having only about 70 percent of his total capabilities. Wondolowski isn't on disability in Crestwood.

WHAT ROBERT STRANCZEK SAID IS THAT HE IS FINE WITH FROSTY DEFRAUDING THE CITY OF CHICAGO, HE'S OUR KINDA COP.

"He's well-respected, we've got no problems at all," the mayor said.

YES MAYOR STRANCZEK HAS ONLY RESPECT FOR THOSE ENGAGED IN SUCH BEHAVIOR. AND MR. STRANCZEK, YOU'VE GOT PROBLEMS.

"You're not really lifting," he explained. "It's mostly doing reports and securing scenes."

QUICK, SOMEBODY GET A FIRE EXTINGUISHER, ROBERT STRANCZEKS PANTS ARE ON FIRE!

Crestwood Police Chief Tim Sulikowski declined to comment, and Wondolowski did not return calls.

LAWYER UP BOYS!

Wondolowski started with the Crestwood Police in 1998 and later passed a certification test for part-time officers. That test would have required Wondolowski to bench press at least 87 percent of his weight to pass.

HOW COULD HE BE LISTED AS HAVING 70% OF HIS PHYSICAL CAPABILITIES YET STILL LIFT 87% OF HIS WEIGHT?

Wondolowski filed his first of two disability claims in 2003. He has received more than $81,000 in disability payments, records show.

THATS A LOT OF MONEY.

Wondolowski's name surfaced during the intense public scrutiny of the Dec. 8, 2007, arrest of Coyne. Coyne left her sleeping 2-year-old daughter in her locked car while she walked with three other children to donate change at a nearby Salvation Army kettle.

LOTS OF DECENT PEOPLE GET OFFENDED WHEN YOU DO STUFF LIKE THAT.

When they returned to the car, a Crestwood community service officer was there, asking why Phoebe was alone. Wondolowski then arrived and cuffed Coyne after she declined to answer questions until her husband got there.

I THOUGHT HE WORKED AT A DESK?

Wondolowski didn't look disabled to Coyne.

DID YOU SEE THE VIDEO?

"I was actually really surprised to hear this about Frosty," Coyne said.

WHICH ONE OF FROSTY'S COWORKERS DROPPED THE DIME ON HIM?

THE UNENDING STORY OF CORRUPTION IN CRESTWOOD WILL BE CONTINUED...
Mike

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2008

Ok what did you achieve by putting words in peoples mouths? You like to do this alot. You take articles and add your twist to them to make you sound right. Anybody that disagrees with you gets harrased. You need to grow up and worry about whats going on in Indianapolis.
only problem is---

Burlington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2008

Mike wrote:
Ok what did you achieve by putting words in peoples mouths? You like to do this alot. You take articles and add your twist to them to make you sound right. Anybody that disagrees with you gets harrased. You need to grow up and worry about whats going on in Indianapolis.
When actions of people in other towns affect those from other towns, it becomes everyone's problem.......
Squad 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2008

Mike wrote:
MIKE YOUR A LOOSER
Pro Frosty

Oak Brook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2008

Frosty is a good guy and someone is out to mess with him. Frosty in the past has had several peoples backs while on Duty, inlcuding mine. Whatever situation Frosty was in with Chicago, was his buisness and his only. It will come to light as to who the RAT is and I feel for the RAT.
Frigid Frosty

Macomb, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2008

Pro Frosty wrote:
Frosty is a good guy and someone is out to mess with him. Frosty in the past has had several peoples backs while on Duty, inlcuding mine. Whatever situation Frosty was in with Chicago, was his buisness and his only. It will come to light as to who the RAT is and I feel for the RAT.
A "good" guy accepts $80,000 in disability from one city and turns around to Crestwood and is perfectly fine as a part time cop?

Sorry to bust your chops Amigo but what Frosty was up to is FRAUDULENT and is EVERYONES BUSINESS. This is OUR money he is taking ILLEGALLY! Good guy my ASS. He's a scumbag LIAR.
MY GUY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2008

Judged:

I AGREE FROSTY IS A FALL GUY FOR A TOWN WITHOUT PITY. I SMELL A WITCHY RAT, JUST BECAUSE HE WOULD NOT JOIN THE HOT TUBE CLUB. BE STRONG FROSTY, NOW YOU TELL THE TRUTH, PROTECT YOUR FAMILY, THEY COME FIRST.
Witchy Woman

Secaucus, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2008

They expected Frosty to lie for them and then they hung him out to dry when the heat was getting too close.
Stranczeks Lies

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2008

Copyright: United Press International
Source: UPI Top Stories
Wordcount: 150

A suburban Chicago police officer who arrested a woman who left her child in her car turns out to be on disability from a job with the city of Chicago.

Forrest Wondolowski has been on light duty with the city's Fleet Management Department since 2004, but that apparently didn't stop him from becoming a part-time cop in Crestwood, the Chicago Sun-Times said Tuesday.

Wondolowski was in the pre-Christmas spotlight after he arrested Treffly Coyne, who had left her toddler in her car sleeping while she dropped a donation into a Salvation Army kettle in a Wal-Mart parking lot.

WHY DID FROSTY HAVE TO MAKE THAT ARREST?

The newspaper said Wondolowski is restricted largely to paperwork both at the Fleet Management garage and with the Crestwood police.

Crestwood officials said they would investigate, but noted part-time officers generally perform non-strenuous tasks.

THE ENTIRE DEPARTMENT IS A PART TIME DEPARTMENT. IN A DANGEROUS CRIME RIDDEN AREA WHERE IT IS NOT SAFE TO LEAVE YOUR CHILD IN A LOCKED CAR FOR A MINUTE. CAR THIEVES ARE EVERYWHERE IN CRESTWOOD.

You're not really lifting, Mayor Robert Stranczek told the Sun Times. It's mostly doing reports and securing scenes.

HE CARRIES A GUN. WHAT IF SOME ANGRY MOTHER TRIED TO STEAL HIS GUN? HOW CAN HE PROTECT THE CITIZENS OF CRESTWOOD FROM THE DANGERS CHIEF SULIKOWSKI POINTED OUT IF HE IS DISABLED?
Angel is a RAT

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2008

Investigate Her wrote:
Which one of Frosty's co-workers snitched on him? Was it Brudnicki? Was it Cujo? They were always suspicious that Frosty never got attacked publicly like they did. They always thought Frosty got a pass.
Frosty is a decent guy. He just got caught between two lovers and played out like a fool.
Frosty is the last one who deserved to go down for this.
Angel is a RAT! It would be just her style to set up Frosty and probably Cujo next! She will do anything to get the attention off of her. She would sell out her own children if it would benefit her. Frosty is one of the good guys. He just got caught in this situation created by Angel.

I bet she has a book of dirt on people. That's why she is still working there. Blackmail, arson, DUI, insurance fraud, adultery. God the list goes on! She is scum.
Hmmmm

Glen Ellyn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2008

Tim Bangs Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
So what, Tim J still bangs other women. Just ask Sarah.
You seem overly interested in Tim's sex life. When Tim is getting paid to uphold the law and protect our citizens, I'll be concerned about his moral character. Until then...who cares?
Malicious PD

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2008

Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem overly interested in Tim's sex life. When Tim is getting paid to uphold the law and protect our citizens, I'll be concerned about his moral character. Until then...who cares?
The Crestwood Police have pursued a campaign of malicious prosecution against the family they roughed up in that Wal Mart parking lot since they had the NERVE to go public with their story.

I bet if the Attorney General looked into some of the more vicious posts on this website they would find some that came from employees of the village of Crestwood and the Crestwood Police.

Former Chief Scully was said to have had a 'talk' with that family that his police shot up the house with paintball guns. They pretty much dropped their case after that.

They're being watched pretty closely now.
Angel Digs Herself a Hole

Glen Ellyn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2008

Malicious PD wrote:
<quoted text>
The Crestwood Police have pursued a campaign of malicious prosecution against the family they roughed up in that Wal Mart parking lot since they had the NERVE to go public with their story.
I bet if the Attorney General looked into some of the more vicious posts on this website they would find some that came from employees of the village of Crestwood and the Crestwood Police.
Former Chief Scully was said to have had a 'talk' with that family that his police shot up the house with paintball guns. They pretty much dropped their case after that.
They're being watched pretty closely now.
I'm sure many of the nasty, harassing comments are from Angel. I think 'Mike' is one of the three 'officers', too. IP addresses are logged automatically, so if they are needed for anything, they are there.
Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2008

Judged:

Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Angel is continuing to harass Tim, even after the trial was dismissed. I can't wait until the feds seize her cheetos encrusted lap top!

Quit embarassing yourself, Angel! You're nonsense posts are doing nothing but illustrating what a damn fool you are!

We all know you're a liar and a cheater. You have proved that again and again. What I find amusing is that you continue to post on these sites making a bigger A S S out of yourself each time. You can say what you want about Tim... You have nothing to prove any of your lies. Unfortunately, the same can't be said about you! You seem to take pride in being an amoral wh*re.

Guess some people will take any attention they can get. It's sad that you have to take good people down with you. You don't care because you have nothing left to lose. No scruples,morals, or dignity.
Lets Make A Deal

Secaucus, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2008

Frosty, she sold you out. Take the deal. The first one to make a deal gets the best deal.
LOL Cheetos

Glen Ellyn, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2008

Karma wrote:
<quoted text>
Angel is continuing to harass Tim, even after the trial was dismissed. I can't wait until the feds seize her cheetos encrusted lap top!
Quit embarassing yourself, Angel! You're nonsense posts are doing nothing but illustrating what a damn fool you are!
We all know you're a liar and a cheater. You have proved that again and again. What I find amusing is that you continue to post on these sites making a bigger A S S out of yourself each time. You can say what you want about Tim... You have nothing to prove any of your lies. Unfortunately, the same can't be said about you! You seem to take pride in being an amoral wh*re.
Guess some people will take any attention they can get. It's sad that you have to take good people down with you. You don't care because you have nothing left to lose. No scruples,morals, or dignity.
You rock, Karma!
IP Address

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2008

Angel Digs Herself a Hole wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure many of the nasty, harassing comments are from Angel. I think 'Mike' is one of the three 'officers', too. IP addresses are logged automatically, so if they are needed for anything, they are there.
Karma stated you can say what ever you want as long as it is youe personal opinion. It has to be true if Karma posted it. I would bet Tim was behind several of the malicious posts towards other people. Do you think he would want that to come out?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

76 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,079,167
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 3 min boundary painter 7,697
last post wins! (Apr '13) 8 min boundary painter 293
Amy 7-24 12 min boundary painter 11
America's Doomsday preppers 34 min Tremendous waste 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 49 min Terry rigsby 48,870
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 54 min SpaceBlues 45,773
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr jacques Mont Tremblant 174,515
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr edogxxx 97,516
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••