denier

Gurnee, IL

#2 Feb 3, 2014
I'll bet it's more!
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#3 Feb 3, 2014
in the black community of Chicago where obozo lived the rate is over 40%

and the national unemployment rate is much higher than is reported by dept of labor.

Its like " you can keep your medical plan if you like it " or "I created millions of jobs" all lies by obozo

liar liar pants on fire.

worst person to ever sit in da white house.

But lies told eventually catch up with the lair telling the lies.

History will judge him harshly no matter what the liberal press says..

ask President Bush the man attacked by da press.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#5 Feb 4, 2014
These figures don't have any way to include people "unemployed" at regular jobs but are working the streets, doing day labor, and construction industry work where they are paid CASH, no records , no taxes, and since there is no "reported earned income", their babymommas qualify for welfare, food stamps, and freebies. It's also strange that so many people across the country can't seem to find work but the immigrants come here, find a job, and go right to work. Could it be that some listed as unemployed are just to plain sorry to work? Hopefully the upcoming welfare cuts will cause hungry growling bellies to seek employment to silence the rumble!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7 Feb 12, 2014
Must be due to their atrocious spelling....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Peppy 1,263,454
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 22 min think about it 100,298
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 58 min Mark 52,066
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 194,510
Amy 7-30-15 1 hr Mister Tonka 2
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 2 hr boundary painter 1,197
Ask Amy July 31 2 hr boundary painter 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages