EBOLA virus can solve many of USA pro...

EBOLA virus can solve many of USA problems.

Posted in the Chicago Forum

George Lincoln Rockwell

Oak Lawn, IL

#1 Jul 31, 2014
It could be introduced into Englewood and other 'hoods' in the areas of great violence. It would take out the THUGS and the babymakers who create creatures that reduce my take home pay by 24% in extra taxes to pay for their lazy, lousy azzes.
This nation needs "SELECTIVE LIQUIDATION" What say the rest of you taxpaying sheeple?
I say go ye forward

Dallas, TX

#2 Jul 31, 2014
George Lincoln Rockwell wrote:
It could be introduced into Englewood and other 'hoods' in the areas of great violence. It would take out the THUGS and the babymakers who create creatures that reduce my take home pay by 24% in extra taxes to pay for their lazy, lousy azzes.
This nation needs "SELECTIVE LIQUIDATION" What say the rest of you taxpaying sheeple?
Spray Washington with it
hands on AR

Waukegan, IL

#3 Aug 2, 2014
And most of California!
Sue Z

Garden City, MI

#4 Aug 3, 2014
Obama voters
Selective Liquidation

Oak Lawn, IL

#5 Aug 3, 2014
This is a must for the good of the Republic.

But But

Lombard, IL

#6 Aug 3, 2014
All this would be fine and dandy if Ebola wasn't so contagious.
Mssing the boat

Seattle, WA

#7 Aug 3, 2014
I say go ye forward wrote:
<quoted text>
Spray Washington with it
See, I have been telling people for sometime about this. That we should try it, instead others probably will and not just on our government scum bags.

Terrorists could use Ebola to create dirty bomb to kill large numbers in the UK, says Cambridge University disease expert
Dr Peter Walsh says group such as Al Qaeda could use virus to create bomb
Biological anthropologist says risk of Ebola reaching UK is small
'Bigger risk' is that terrorists manage to harness virus, says expert
Bomb could cause 'large number' of horrific deaths

By Lucy Crossley

Published: 12:40 EST, 3 August 2014 | Updated: 12:43 EST, 3 August 2014

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-27148...
Selective Liquidation

Oak Lawn, IL

#8 Aug 4, 2014
But But wrote:
All this would be fine and dandy if Ebola wasn't so contagious.
Then stay the hell out of those areas..........far away. It doesn't spread through the air
(I still think a wet cough could spread it) but by contact with a carrier and/or bodily fluids, ecch.
As a terror weapon..........yeah a bomb could be made but what about a worse situation: the human bombs could be infected with the virus and sent to areas to come into close contact with people. The incubation time is near 3 weeks I think which gives plenty of time for the infected carriers to get to their destinations.
It's an ugly world.
Selective Liquidation

Oak Lawn, IL

#9 Aug 5, 2014
New York has gotten in some very sick people who came from the
INFECTED areas in Africa. Don't tell me this ain't going to get loose
in the USA. Let NO FOOKING BASTARD into the USA unless they prove 2 B disease/bug free and not a mental degenerate.
We can use this

Seattle, WA

#10 Aug 5, 2014
We can use this to get rid of all the Jews in Jew York
DallasTakeUrDrop DeadPill

Oak Lawn, IL

#11 Aug 6, 2014
IMO the Israelis have waaaaaaaaaay more BALLS than the commie mulatto emperor in the WH.
Hollywood Jews aren't really Jews IMO, they are pig fu cks but many
NY Jews are hard nosed Israeli types.
George Lincoln Rockwell

Oak Lawn, IL

#12 Aug 9, 2014
Ebola could be introduced into Englewood and other 'hoods' in the areas of great violence in the nation. It would take out the THUGS and the babymakers who create creatures that reduce my take home pay by 24% in extra taxes to pay for their lazy, lousy azzes.
billy

United States

#13 Aug 9, 2014
All the kkk in dallas

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 40 min Secret Admirer 1,535,659
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Las Cruces Retiree 240,930
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Comrades 105,188
Blank ATM card available for exchange (Oct '16) 11 hr linda randy 6
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 11 hr RACE 10,707
Trump Puddy Comment Worst Ever 12 hr Earl 3
Trump Just Sux 14 hr They cannot kill ... 2

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages