Islamic prophet Muhammad

Islamic prophet Muhammad

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Tulahm

Anonymous Proxy

#1 Mar 22, 2014
I disrespect this dead person. He is nothing but manure. If you read the koran (a worthless book) you can see how they preach murder etc. This dead person is nothing but dung that a beetle is rolling with it's hind legs.
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#2 Mar 23, 2014
I enjoy the fact he set in motion a 1,163 year war between suni and shiete in which they kill bomb each other over who is or who is not a leader on this dysfunctional mess.

Most of the carnage. death. and battle in the middle east today is suni vs shiete nonsense.

wonder how many muslims have been killed by other muslims in the past 1,163 years of this dispute??

all because muslims just aren't smart enough or adult enough to sit at a conference table and work out differences.

so keep up the good work muslims keep killing each other off and leave the rest of the world alone.

what dummies.
ala

Zion, IL

#3 Mar 23, 2014
Allah akbar Muhammad all praise allah king of flying carpets!
swaheelee

United States

#4 Mar 23, 2014
Too bad they kill nonmooslims too. If they kept this shit in their own factions it would be just fine.
knight of Jesus

Elmhurst, IL

#5 Jul 3, 2015
He was a evil man driven by the lusts of the world just like his followers today are
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#6 Jul 4, 2015
muslims is a bunch of BS

anyone know where I can buy toilet paper with the image of " allah" or Mohamed. or a moola on it I want to wipe my a$$ with his stupid face.

what a farce hope the suni an shiete keep killing each other for another 1,163 years what morons

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Aquarius-WY 1,564,514
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min loose cannon 242,253
Review; Festa Italiana 7 hr Fest man 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 8 hr They cannot kill ... 11,015
Rahm Emmanuel fake mafia boss 10 hr Ricardo montobomb 1
Spanx-they're for me. 14 hr test 6
TRUTH will be revealed, someday, maybe. 15 hr Blame muslims 9

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages