Review: Chicago Private Towing

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Thank you chicago

AOL

#1 Sep 13, 2009
i would like to thank the Chicago private towing company staff for responding to our roadside emergency in great time.. our family was at lincoln park zoo,and we had a flat on out chevy p/u we had no clue how to release the spare tire. the truck never had any problems before. eiather way. i googled towing companies and found cpt. the driver was so close to us. he helped us out changed the tire wrote us a full detailed reciept so i could be reinbursed by my insurance company
Chicago towing customer

AOL

#3 Sep 23, 2009
this towing company that provided me with roadside service is awsome.. i was locked out of my car yesterday,and i was calling around for prices.. i found chicago private towing online on googles website.. well the driver gave me a price and time of arrival. i thought i would call around and see what else i could find. all the other companies were really rude. i found that chicago private towing had the fairest price.. so i went with their service.. great guys .. thanks
Lakeview chicago

AOL

#4 Feb 7, 2010
I loved The Roadside Service I was Given from this Towing Company. The family was on my way to pick up my Son from O'Hare Airport when I ran over a Object in the road which not only cause me to have a super fast blow out but also caused me to hit the safty wall on the I-90. to say the least I was very upset and afraid about having it towed since i was on my way to pick up my son. I was given this service stations number from my insurance agent and told they would be able to help me. This company came out very quick and with a flatbed towing truck to rescue my car and myself. the driver was so nice he offered me the online discount. I would use them again if i ever have a problem and I think you should too if your reading this Comment. Chicago private towing GREAT Thanks.

Since: Aug 09

AOL

#5 Oct 15, 2010
It is best to prepare for an accident in Chicago,Illinois before it ever happens. One good idea to Hook up with a company like Chicago private towing to save money on towing. You should also have a cell phone so you can call Your insurance provider right away,as well as a spare camera to take photos of the accident scene.

If you get in an auto accident, and you are unable to drive your automobile, you must move off of the road. Try to move your car to the shoulder of the road. If you are in the middle of the road and cannot get it safely to the side of the road, leave your hood,and turn on your emergency flashers as a sign that there is something wrong with your car. Someone will probably call the authorities to get your car safely off the road.

The next step is to call Chicago private auto towing company. If no one is injured, a standard auto accident is not an emergency. Regardless of whether you call or not, a police officer will probably arrive on the scene. It helps if you have already called Chicago private towing company. Once a police officer arrives he will call his auto towing company, which may be more expensive than yours. Make sure you get the name, phone number and address of the auto towing company.
Maryjane

Chicago, IL

#7 Dec 30, 2010
Thank you so much!! My insurance company gave me your info when I needed a tow. I was very happy with your service. The guy was quick and my insurance covered the whole thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min John Galt 1,127,222
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,470
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 24 min Jonah1 50,653
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 46 min Ratloder 68,672
Rattlesnake Logic 2 hr i need a bump to 22
food for thought 2 hr reality is a crutch 2
John Wick Brings Stylish Bloody Mayhem to Chica... 3 hr Culture Auditor 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]