Shootings across city kill 1, injure 7

Dec 8, 2013 Full story: Chicago Tribune

Eight people were shot in a 10-hour span starting Saturday evening across Chicago, including a 26-year-old man fatally shot in the North Austin neighborhood and three men injured when gunshots were fired into an Englewood lounge.

Full Story
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#1 Dec 8, 2013
Way to go negros!

Mandela would be proud of you acting like out of control street morons killing yer own people?.

bet obozo and his lame burr headed attorney general are proud of you too.
I know I am proud of you cause you live down to below my expectations of negros

Keep up the good work.

Personally I am looking forward to the national guard being called in to retake control of the south side clean up the drugs take the unregistered unlicensed guns out of the hood sending gang member to work or jail which ever they choose, deporting the drug dealing gun toting illegal immigrants

That was number one giift on my list to santa and I was very good this year so I expect santa to deliver soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Eman 1,111,505
Holy Name Cathedral High School (Apr '08) 9 min thefortiesguystri... 46
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min wojar 178,240
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 12 min ReallyNOW 49,906
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 21 min Frijoles 69,431
Amy 9-23-14 26 min Toj 19
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min gcaveman1 46,864
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 54 min poet lariat 98,262
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago