Comments
161 - 180 of 180 Comments Last updated May 9, 2013
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#179
May 6, 2013
 
You are free to leave the discussion any time you want.

Yes, you give me too much credit, I am not a mind reader. I only know what you type and I do not have a clue what it was you actually meant.

I apologized, I dont know what else you expected from me, but an apology is all that is required.
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
You very well know I was comparing rights to privilege.
Heh. Maybe you didn't. Giving you too much credit, perhaps. I will try to be more detailed in the future. I would have thought that you would have inferred that I was comparing rights to privileges.
While I appreciate the weak apology you gave I really don't want to discuss this at all anymore. Your not intersted in a discussion, you're interested in shouting your opinions.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Oh, and to be honest Toj, your hypocrisy about me calling you a moron is a total joke!
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh. Maybe you didn't. Giving you too much credit
Just cause you wrap in insult in a pretty package does not make it less of an insult.

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#181
May 6, 2013
 
edogxxx

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#182
May 6, 2013
 
edogxxx

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#183
May 6, 2013
 
Here's post #160 that disappeared

Let's try again

RACE wrote:
Please provide a like to a weapon without a safety (I may have misspoke, I was alluding to handgun not shot guns.)
<quoted text>

http://www.google.com/imgres ...

http://www.google.com/imgres ...

http://www.google.com/imgres ...

These are similar to the handguns my... "friend"... owns. There are no safeties on any of them, and all bought legally from gun stores.

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#184
May 6, 2013
 
RACE wrote:
Please provide a like to a weapon without a safety (I may have misspoke, I was alluding to handgun not shot guns.)
<quoted text>
Tried posting links to handguns that have no safeties twice but apparently they're disappearing.

Use google. I know for a fact not all handguns have safeties because my "friend" owns three that don't have a safety. Bought legally from a gun store.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#185
May 6, 2013
 
None of the links work. I tried to google "do all firearms have a safety", but that did not bring up anything but links to CCW regs of various states.
edogxxx wrote:
Here's post #160 that disappeared
Let's try again
RACE wrote:
Please provide a like to a weapon without a safety (I may have misspoke, I was alluding to handgun not shot guns.)
<quoted text>
http://www.google.com/imgres ...
http://www.google.com/imgres ...
http://www.google.com/imgres ...
These are similar to the handguns my... "friend"... owns. There are no safeties on any of them, and all bought legally from gun stores.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#186
May 6, 2013
 
Do you know the make/model? I could guogle for safety's on that.
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Tried posting links to handguns that have no safeties twice but apparently they're disappearing.
Use google. I know for a fact not all handguns have safeties because my "friend" owns three that don't have a safety. Bought legally from a gun store.

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#187
May 6, 2013
 
RACE wrote:
Do you know the make/model? I could guogle for safety's on that.
<quoted text>
Google .357 revolver
Kel Tec 9mm
Smith and Wesson 9mm

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#188
May 6, 2013
 
Got it, your correct (but my 9mm Mod 90 has a safety and will not fire without a magazine, even if a round is chambered)
I guess on the double action weapons, that is the safety.
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Google .357 revolver
Kel Tec 9mm
Smith and Wesson 9mm

“WE WON TOPIX! YAY!”

Since: Jun 09

Arlington Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#189
May 6, 2013
 

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#191
May 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

So that it?
The obamma 1st election thread has been running for 8yrs and this topic does not even get a week?
Wow!

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#192
May 7, 2013
 
edogxxx wrote:
Here's post #160 that disappeared
Let's try again
RACE wrote:
Please provide a like to a weapon without a safety (I may have misspoke, I was alluding to handgun not shot guns.)
<quoted text>
http://www.google.com/imgres ...
http://www.google.com/imgres ...
http://www.google.com/imgres ...
These are similar to the handguns my... "friend"... owns. There are no safeties on any of them, and all bought legally from gun stores.
Posterity

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#193
May 7, 2013
 
RACE wrote:
So that it?
The obamma 1st election thread has been running for 8yrs and this topic does not even get a week?
Wow!
You mean that nobody posted for a full day?

It's a single issue thread. The conversation has stayed on point and has been relatively civil.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#194
May 7, 2013
 
and "obamma our next president" is a moot point, yet it thrives!
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>You mean that nobody posted for a full day?
It's a single issue thread. The conversation has stayed on point and has been relatively civil.

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#195
May 7, 2013
 
PEllen wrote:
You mean that nobody posted for a full day?
And Sam washed out rather quickly. Thought she was the one who WANTED this thread! Well, careful what you wish for and all that. Couldn't take the pressure, I guess. She was all gung ho about her stance and folded faster than a beach umbrella.

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#196
May 7, 2013
 
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
And Sam washed out rather quickly. Thought she was the one who WANTED this thread! Well, careful what you wish for and all that. Couldn't take the pressure, I guess. She was all gung ho about her stance and folded faster than a beach umbrella.
Could be that she's working. I haven't seen her elsewhere today.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#197
May 7, 2013
 
I can see that. Life happens and all that, but I think she needs to address the posts here when she does come back.
Even is she is gone for a year, there is still this business she herself mandated.
While I have no doubt about her convictions, I do think she needs to reconcile then with the opinions presented.

but i hope her family is well.
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be that she's working. I haven't seen her elsewhere today.
walther

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#199
May 9, 2013
 
I am my guns safety.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#200
May 9, 2013
 
True dad
walther wrote:
I am my guns safety.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

75 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Flacks News 1,081,659
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 min edogxxx 97,549
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 30 min Jacques from Ottawa 174,866
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr danetoo 68,038
Abby 7-28 1 hr edogxxx 1
Amy 7-28 1 hr edogxxx 1
Interview with retired border patrol agent. Tru... 2 hr WOW That Realy Is Scary 2
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 3:19AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••