Thousands of Californians are moving out amid a sour economy an...

Mike Reilly spent his lifetime chasing the California dream. This year he's going to look for it in Colorado . Full Story
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#2056 Feb 5, 2013
Joe Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
No use to argue with El Bandito. He is one of those diabolical "calif" versions of a Democrat. He represents the majority of self loathing who vote for the politicians from their own Party who the voters know are killing their own childrens future hopes and dreams before they support them. For more on the elected extortists actions against Calif children... Google: Pension Spiking!
If they're "killing their own children", then why are they voting for them? They're not that stupid. You're just jealous that they won. Now, all that's left is a perpetual whine from losers like you with nothing else to do but sob.

Cry me a river, loser!
reader

Sparks, NV

#2057 Feb 5, 2013
And Governor Sandoval will welcome them with open arms. He will make sure they have jobs, medical care, and welfare food stamps the whole sha-bang..Why? Because he considers the illegally here Mexican people to be the less fortunate ones..At Christmas time my daughter (she's 16) went with a church group to a home of a HUGE family these less fortunate illegal aliens to bring them food and gifts..(they were on a list)..She came home saying..Gesh Mom, theses less fortunate people had a bigger home than ours..and three cars, mom! three cars! And they couldn't speak English..and gosh, I wish I had an I pod like that one less fortunate girl had! And Mom, when we go to the food pantry to feed the homeless, you should see all the American kids that are truly poor and live in a shelter..Anyway thats just the tip of the ice burg when it comes to these illegal folks.."Look at the poor helpless less fortunate illegal alien"..Where?? Not here in America, that's for sure!..Oh never mind..most Americans don't get it. And the illegals sure don't want you to.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#2058 Feb 5, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
And what's that, you got reamed by one?
More tough talk from the girly boy that claimed he bought a ticket and was coming down to shut me up......

But we know she lied about that......

Then she claimed her border patrol friends were outside my house to arrest me 5 months ago....
She was informed they dont have jurisdiction here so she changed her story.

Then it was local police were at my house to arrest me......
So I gave her the name of the local chief for my area.....

She changed her mind again and told us it was now federal police her to arrest me.....

But that was 5 months ago and the she male is still threatening to rape woman, molest children and punch people in the face......

So my question is girly boy?????

Why are you so scared to keep your word???

“Facts”

Mexico

#2059 Feb 5, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
If they're "killing their own children", then why are they voting for them? They're not that stupid. You're just jealous that they won. Now, all that's left is a perpetual whine from losers like you with nothing else to do but sob.
Cry me a river, loser!
When the girly boy is beaten to a pulp she starts to lose control………

Soon she will be changing peoples post as she is so stupid she does not know anyone notices.

Spin spin spin goes the little she male.

Such a predictable little she male………..LOL
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#2061 Feb 5, 2013
Something smells rancid. Must that troll, who thinks he's at a Mexican resort. He's like a fart in the wind.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#2062 Feb 5, 2013
HMM NOTHIGN BUT BEANS AND RICE ADVICE HERE-WHY PEOPLE EVEN BOTHER ARGUING WITH THESE CHONGOS?
WASTE OF TIME AND ENERGY THAT COULD BE USED IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION
Joe Nelson

AOL

#2064 Feb 5, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Cry me a river, loser!
Because the voters didnt' care about their own children enough to stop the extortion by the politicians from their own party. Calif democrats voted for "democrats" who destroyed their democratic majority State. How could any one be stupider than to make that choice? Whose the Loser now?

Location hidden

#2065 Feb 5, 2013
GLAD THE RAVENS POOED ON THE GOLD DIGGERS NOW THEY KNOW HOW IT FEELS!
JOENELSON-YEAH NOW CALIFORNIANS ARE FLEEING TO OTHER STATES TO SAVE THEIR FABULOUS ENTITLED USELESS DRUNKEN CRIPPLED DRUNK IN A DUMPSTER AWESOME ARESES BRAGGING ABOUT HOW AWESOME THEIR STATE IS THEY DON'T WANNA LIVE IN AND TAKING A SMUG GIGGLY DUMP ON EVERYONE ELSE

CAN SEE WHY THE MEXICANS DIDNT EVEN WANT EM

Location hidden

#2066 Feb 5, 2013
RELOCATING THE SAME SILLY PUNCHLINE TO YET DUMP ON SOMEONE ELSE-MORE I.O.Us???

Location hidden

#2067 Feb 5, 2013
CALIFORNIANS JUST HATIN BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT TO LIVE IN THIER OWN MESS AND THEIR MAIDS KICKED THEM OFF THE TACO TRUCK-GGGAAWWWL ITS LIKE SO UNFUR????
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#2068 Feb 5, 2013
Texas Gov Rick Perry rips California business climate in new ad

"Building a business is tough, but I hear building a business in California is next to impossible," the Republican governor says in the ad. "This is Texas Gov. Rick Perry, and I have a message for California businesses: come check out Texas."

Read more:
http://blogs.sacbee.com/capitolalertlatest/20...
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#2069 Feb 5, 2013
Joe Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the voters didnt' care about their own children enough to stop the extortion by the politicians from their own party. Calif democrats voted for "democrats" who destroyed their democratic majority State. How could any one be stupider than to make that choice? Whose the Loser now?
You are, because they won.

“Ruling over East of Vegas(EOV)”

Since: Dec 12

Kwanghuidong, Korea

#2070 Feb 5, 2013
You guys have it all wrong. The data shows different.

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/06000...

California's population rose 2.1% in the past 2 years. Faster than the US population rise of 1.7%.

California's rate of college graduates is 30%. Higher than the US of 28%.

A lot of money from Asia is coming into California to revitalize the housing and employment situation. California is alive and well. Don't worry everyone.^^
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#2071 Feb 5, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
You guys have it all wrong. The data shows different.
http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/06000...
California's population rose 2.1% in the past 2 years. Faster than the US population rise of 1.7%.
California's rate of college graduates is 30%. Higher than the US of 28%.
A lot of money from Asia is coming into California to revitalize the housing and employment situation. California is alive and well. Don't worry everyone.^^
Thanks, Dude!

“Facts”

Mexico

#2072 Feb 6, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
Something smells rancid. Must that troll, who thinks he's at a Mexican resort. He's like a fart in the wind.
Did you have fun with the gardeners son yesterday???

I was busy and could not entertain you......…LOL

Yes a girly boy would think posting on the web is a fight..........ROTFLMAO
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#2074 Feb 6, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Who would trust someone who is an admitted liars best friend>
Your trust is not worthy, nor is it worth anything, so therefore its of no loss.
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#2075 Feb 6, 2013
Still hearing that fart in the wind. Good thing its far away.

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#2076 Feb 6, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Your trust is not worthy, nor is it worth anything, so therefore its of no loss.
You are the only one spinning your lies about going to shut up me or the other dozens you have threatened..........LOL

Then make good on your offer girly boy and come on down like you claimed you were.........ROTFLMAO

Did you have fun with the gardeners son yesterday???

I was busy and could not entertain you......…LOL

Tell us about daddies thoughts on your tranny ad???

And how is mama taking it???

Anything you like to think tranny girl..........ROTFLMAO

Tell us what daddy thinks about your ad??

I heard he is jealous?????

More tough talk from the girly boy that claimed he bought a ticket and was coming down to shut me up......

But we know she lied about that......

Then she claimed her border patrol friends were outside my house to arrest me 5 months ago....
She was informed they dont have jurisdiction here so she changed her story.

Then it was local police were at my house to arrest me......
So I gave her the name of the local chief for my area.....

She changed her mind again and told us it was now federal police her to arrest me.....

But that was 5 months ago and the she male is still threatening to rape woman, molest children and punch people in the face......

So my question is girly boy?????

Why are you so scared to keep your word???

@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@

When the girly boy is beaten to a pulp she starts to lose control………

Soon she will be changing peoples post as she is so stupid she does not know anyone notices.

Spin spin spin goes the little she male.

Such a predictable little she male………..LOL
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
I never bought one. You fell for it. You feel cheap like a broken down jeep.
Girly boy admits she is a liar..........LOL

She also lied about her cop friends out side my gate..........LOL

She lies about everything...….

@
@

why trust a admitted liar???

It was you that claimed if I did not shut up you were going to come down and shut me up.........LOL

5k says you are to scared..........LOL

Poor girly boy is soared she wet her panties and canceled her flight to shut me up..........LOL

@
@
@
By a girly boy????

My 6 year old would take a punk like you out..........LOL

@
@

why trust a admitted liar???

It was you that claimed if I did not shut up you were going to come down and shut me up.........LOL

5k says you are to scared..........LOL

@
@
@

You already lied once about coming down and admitted it.......

No deal girly boy......

You claimed you were going to come down and punch me in the face and then you got scared..........

Period end of story.....

5k says you are to scared.......

How about Marina Vallarta??

La Cruz Marina?

@
@
@
@

Why are you so scared of me girly boy??

Why did you waste a good ticket to come down and punch me in the face??

Why did your cop friends run away girly boy??
Are they scared like you??

When are you going to make good on your word girly boy and punch me in the face???

@
@
@
@

Be man and keep your word girly boy..........ROTFLMAO

Come down and try and punch me in the face.........

What is wrong???
You found out I was not a woman???

@
@
@
@
@
@

Is that why 20 of the top 25 richest people in the world have houses here????

Is that why you are so scared girly boy???

Is that why you wasted your ticket to come down and punch me in the face???

@
@
@
@
@

Be man and keep your word girly boy..........ROTFLMAO

Any day you are brave enough to keep your word and try and punch me in the face........

5k says you can't

Waiting girly boy..........LOL

5k says you are too scared girly boy…………….LOL

Location hidden

#2077 Feb 6, 2013
LARGE LANGUAGE-YEAH I DON'T KNOW WHERE KOREANCALIFORNIA GOT HIS STATS-BUT THERES A MASSIVE EXODUS OF CALIFORNIANS WITH MOST RUNING TO TEXAS(whats the difference,little bit more conservative but already taken nonetheless)ARIZONA AND THE NW WHICH HAD 34,374 FLEEING THIS LAST YEAR THAT STATE IS ON THE LOW END AND THIS WAS ACCORDING TO UHAUL STATS RENTALS ETC. THE UHAUL TRUCK LOGO WAS SAID TO SAID TO REPLACE THE IOU BEAR THEY CURRENTLY HAVE FOR A "STATE" FLAG

Location hidden

#2078 Feb 6, 2013
THE ONLY POPULATION GROWTH IN CALIFORNIA WAS THE ILLEGALS FROM MEXICO! RELOCATING THEIR SAME AWESOME GENIUS MESS -TEXAS AND ARIZONA ARE ALREADY THERES AMERICANS JUST DON'T SEE IT YET
FOR THE SAME FACT FOR YEARS THEY THOUGHT THEY WERE ACCOMODATING MEXICANS WHEN ITS ALWAYS BEEN THE MEXICANS THAT WERE ACCOMODATING THEM ITS ALL A MATTER OF INTERPRETATION AND CHANGE OF STATUS QUO COMES THEN PEOPLE WILL WAKE UP AND GO WTF?

UNTIL THEN ITLL BE LIKE "BEVERLY HILLBILLIES" BACKWARDS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Patrick 1,110,414
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min gcaveman1 46,673
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 12 min Weneedchange 154
Word (Dec '08) 13 min _Zoey_ 4,716
Amy 9-18 15 min PEllen 26
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min loose cannon 178,056
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 42 min texas pete 4,712
Amy 9-16 7 hr ralph 58
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr billyh 98,228
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••