Thousands of Californians are moving out amid a sour economy an...

Mike Reilly spent his lifetime chasing the California dream. This year he's going to look for it in Colorado . Full Story

“Ruling over East of Vegas(EOV)”

Since: Dec 12

Kwanghuidong, Korea

#1662 Jan 1, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
California has a democratic senator, Barbara boxer, the economy is bound to be sour.
You should short tech stocks in Silicon Valley and media firms in Los Angeles if you believe this.

If you are just trying to mix politics and economics without any real substance, then what you said is pretty retarded.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1663 Jan 1, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said 19042 times already in this thread. California's budget problems are because of all the support and subsidizing they do for poorer states.
Federalism is the problem. Not California.
You haven't a clue, of what you are talking about.....

Kwanghuidong, Korea

#1664 Jan 1, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>You haven't a clue, of what you are talking about.....
Try me.

http://www.economist.com/blogs/dailychart/201...

Or you really are a little kid.

Kwanghuidong, Korea

#1665 Jan 1, 2013
A lot of angry people on this forum hate smoochers. So I'd like to see you defend your state from mooching off of California.

Maybe if you put down your big mac and assault rifles you can actually work and make money so your state can stop sucking off California's riches.

Kwanghuidong, Korea

#1666 Jan 1, 2013
Did the facts happen to not be addressable without causing major brain damage?

I tend to do that to people who challenge me.

Time to minimize your losses... Or else the door is open for some foot exercise (my own foot)
petro

El Paso, TX

#1667 Jan 1, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
California has a democratic senator, Barbara boxer, the economy is bound to be sour.
so very true! they're bankrupt and now many are leaving....our own citizens who can't seem to make it with so many illegals and their anchors UNDESERVING, greedily, and embarrassingly grabbing all they can hoard because THEY WANT A PIECE OF THE AMERICAN PIE, because they trespassed and knowingly violated our immigration laws AND WERE NOT CAUGHT.....so because they were not caught THEY FEEL ENTITLED TO BE tax payer SUPPORTED! Let California drown in debt for catering to these undesirables and just the weight alone of all their ILLEGALS' population WILL SINK THE STATE INTO THE OBLIVION!!!

Kwanghuidong, Korea

#1668 Jan 1, 2013
petro wrote:
<quoted text> so very true! they're bankrupt and now many are leaving....our own citizens who can't seem to make it with so many illegals and their anchors UNDESERVING, greedily, and embarrassingly grabbing all they can hoard because THEY WANT A PIECE OF THE AMERICAN PIE, because they trespassed and knowingly violated our immigration laws AND WERE NOT CAUGHT.....so because they were not caught THEY FEEL ENTITLED TO BE tax payer SUPPORTED! Let California drown in debt for catering to these undesirables and just the weight alone of all their ILLEGALS' population WILL SINK THE STATE INTO THE OBLIVION!!!
Hello media zombie.

http://www.economist.com/blogs/dailychart/201...

California actually spends $50 billion a year subsidizing other states like Mississipi and North Dakota.

Texas is also a net contributor. Like Germany and California.

Its time to look at facts, and not emotional race reactions.

Kwanghuidong, Korea

#1669 Jan 1, 2013
The reason California is bankrupt is because we spent our money subsidizing other states.

New York, Texas, and California all subsidize other states.

There's a whole lot of mooching going on.
ima

El Paso, TX

#1670 Jan 1, 2013
petro wrote:
<quoted text> so very true! they're bankrupt and now many are leaving....our own citizens who can't seem to make it with so many illegals and their anchors UNDESERVING, greedily, and embarrassingly grabbing all they can hoard because THEY WANT A PIECE OF THE AMERICAN PIE, because they trespassed and knowingly violated our immigration laws AND WERE NOT CAUGHT.....so because they were not caught THEY FEEL ENTITLED TO BE tax payer SUPPORTED! Let California drown in debt for catering to these undesirables and just the weight alone of all their ILLEGALS' population WILL SINK THE STATE INTO THE OBLIVION!!!
ALL RIGHT, Petro!
swxxxt

Rochester, PA

#1671 Jan 1, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
The way it goes~

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1672 Jan 1, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
The reason California is bankrupt is because we spent our money subsidizing other states.
You are a f*cking idiot.....

Kwanghuidong, Korea

#1673 Jan 1, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>You are a f*cking idiot.....
Little kid.

Wash your mouth out with soap, and don't join the adult's discussion without being invited. Now go to your room or else I will call a Time Out on you.
ima

El Paso, TX

#1674 Jan 1, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
these are lies being fed into your mediocre mind and like a meek lamb you just accept the them not daring to question or disobey.

Kwanghuidong, Korea

#1675 Jan 1, 2013
Anyways, since most of you are from states that take money FROM California, you should listen and take orders from California.

Thats how it is. Would you want your kids to take your money and not listen to you?

Now follow California's orders, whatever they may be. Since you are such big moochers.

And I guess, Texas and New York too. You gotta listen to them too. Thats life... moocher.

Kwanghuidong, Korea

#1676 Jan 1, 2013
ima wrote:
<quoted text> these are lies being fed into your mediocre mind and like a meek lamb you just accept the them not daring to question or disobey.
Listen, do you understand how federalism works?

Do you even know what federalism is?

Why don't u challenge me? Its all original material here son.

Kwanghuidong, Korea

#1677 Jan 1, 2013
ima wrote:
<quoted text> these are lies being fed into your mediocre mind and like a meek lamb you just accept the them not daring to question or disobey.
But, if u don't want to challenge me, I understand.

Like Khal Drogo and his nomads, you must accept that I am superior to you, and cut your hair.

As you can see, my hair is fully intact. Son.

If you do not accept my challenge, I will consider that you proclaimed my superiority with respect.

Kwanghuidong, Korea

#1678 Jan 1, 2013
I am the Khan of this THREAD

YOU WILL EITHER CHALLENGE ME OR BOW DOWN

I am Khal Drogo's Brother

KIMCHI DROGO

I CAME TO CLAIM MY THRONE. ARE THERE ANY CHALLENGERS?
sba131

United States

#1679 Jan 1, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
KIMCHI DROGO
You are quite boring. Ego and all.
petro

El Paso, TX

#1680 Jan 1, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
KIMCHI DROGO
Seems pretty clear you're the mentally challenged laughing stock of THIS THREAD! lol! lol! and aren't worth a challenge from ANYONE!

Kwanghuidong, Korea

#1681 Jan 1, 2013
petro wrote:
<quoted text> Seems pretty clear you're the mentally challenged laughing stock of THIS THREAD! lol! lol! and aren't worth a challenge from ANYONE!
No one is challenging my claim in a valid way.

My claim stands.

California = Germany

Except, its like Germany is giving too much.

Anyways. My ego will remain above yours until you prove otherwise, little man with no brain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,153,895
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 49,181
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques Ottawa 181,797
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 1 hr barefoot2626 16
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 2 hr Bulls 359
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 2 hr Cracker Jack 40
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr John Lofton 98,849
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance