Thousands of Californians are moving out amid a sour economy an...

Mike Reilly spent his lifetime chasing the California dream. This year he's going to look for it in Colorado . Full Story

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#1619 Dec 19, 2012
ITS ALRIGHT CALIFORNIANS LIVE THEIR WHOLE LIVES IN DENIAL SO THEYLL JUST FIND ANOTHER PLACE TO TAKE A SMUG DUMP ON AND PLAY PRETEND LIKE IT DIDNT HAPPEN
DENIAL -THE ONLY STATE THEY CAN AFFORD TO LIVE IN
Figs

Bogotá, Colombia

#1620 Dec 23, 2012
I remember when a credit to go to college was only $5 bucks and that was in the late 80's. How did CA turn into such a garbage can in just 20 years. WOW

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1621 Dec 24, 2012
So little time, and so many other states to ruin.....

Location hidden

#1624 Dec 24, 2012
GOBLUEFPREVER-WELL CALIFORNIANS HAVE BEEN LIVING IN A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY FOR YEARS AND DIDN'T KNOW IT SINCE THEY ADOPTED MEXICOS CULTURE LIKE SOME ESTEEMED SIGN OF INTELLECTUAL PROGRESS-MEXICANS HAVE BEEN IMPOSING THEIR FAILED IDEOLOGIES ON THEM TO REPROGRAM THEM TO BE DOWN WITH MEXICOS EXPANSION AGENDA THROUGH MISINFORMATION AND MISDIRECTION AND USING AMERICA AS MEXICOS PERSONAL SCAPEGOAT FOR ALL THEIR OWN PROBLEMS
AND NOW MEXICANS KICK EM OUT BRAINWASHED AND CRIPPLED AND JUST LIKE MEXICANS THEY WILL RUN AFTER FREEDOMS THEY CAN'T AFFORD AND LIVE IN STATES THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT DO WITH WHAT FREEDOMS THEY GET
REFRIED CALIFORNIANS

Location hidden

#1625 Dec 24, 2012
GOBLUEFEVER-ITS ALL A MATTER OF INTERPRETATION
THE SOUTHWEST STATES THOUGHT THEY WERE ACCOMODATING MEXICANS WHEN IT WAS THE OTHER WAY AROUND!

IT IS THE MEXI/AZTEC WAY TO TAKE THE CONQUERED COUNTRIES GOODS AND STUFF NOT TO IMPOSE THEIR RELIGION (such as americans like to fancy themselves martyrs for god)

Location hidden

#1626 Dec 24, 2012
FIGS-WHAT SURREAL IS THAT ILLEGALS GET A LOWER TUITION RATE THEN PEOPLE THAT ATTEND COLLEGES FROM OTHER STATES-SMELLS LIKE COMMUNISM IS THE NEXT STEP FOR AMERICAS "PROGRESSIVE" MOVEMENT

AND CALIFORNIANS ARE FLEEING BECAUSE THEY BEGGED MEXICO TO COME TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FREE INCENTIVES HEALTH CARE PAID TO HAVE BABIES ETC ALONG WITH MAKING THEIR RAZA THE EXCEPTION TO THE
RULE FOR AMERICAN CIITZENSHIP!

OTHERWISE KNOWN AS PAID EXTORTION

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1627 Dec 25, 2012
Mexican's need'nt fight with californians to win back the territory they once shared with their colonial power, Spain.....The californian's are simply going to roll over and hand it to them....
filberts

Olive Branch, MS

#1628 Dec 25, 2012
Chinafornia wrote:
So leave, noooone will miss you. Only the strong survive here.
You know you have me on the floor laughing at you silly post... keep them coming.. I guess you like that gov dime
i like beans

Chicago, IL

#1629 Dec 25, 2012
they are moving because California soon will be a part of mexico
i like beans

Chicago, IL

#1630 Dec 25, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Mexican's need'nt fight with californians to win back the territory they once shared with their colonial power, Spain.....The californian's are simply going to roll over and hand it to them....
it's the American way
i like beans

Chicago, IL

#1631 Dec 25, 2012
orkin33 wrote:
FIGS-WHAT SURREAL IS THAT ILLEGALS GET A LOWER TUITION RATE THEN PEOPLE THAT ATTEND COLLEGES FROM OTHER STATES-SMELLS LIKE COMMUNISM IS THE NEXT STEP FOR AMERICAS "PROGRESSIVE" MOVEMENT
AND CALIFORNIANS ARE FLEEING BECAUSE THEY BEGGED MEXICO TO COME TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE FREE INCENTIVES HEALTH CARE PAID TO HAVE BABIES ETC ALONG WITH MAKING THEIR RAZA THE EXCEPTION TO THE
RULE FOR AMERICAN CIITZENSHIP!
OTHERWISE KNOWN AS PAID EXTORTION
once all Californians will flee California would be a shi*thole resembling Mexico . It's because mexicans are of lower iq ,lower forms of humanity
Trank48

Torrance, CA

#1632 Dec 25, 2012
Taxpayers are fleeing California -- who's going to be left to pay taxes for all the freebies for illegals ?? Sacramento is now Democrat-dominated so they will continue to create and raise taxes at every turn. Sad state of affairs CAlifornia is.
I'm gone this summer too.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#1633 Dec 25, 2012
Is it any better anywhere else???

Location hidden

#1634 Dec 26, 2012
COLORADO CHICK-WELL USED TO BE NICE HERE TILL IT GOT CALIFORNICATED 5 YEARS AGO WHEN THE EMXICANS KICKED ME OUT-AFTER FINANCING THEIR EXPANSION AND FREE CITIZENSHIP BASED ON RACE -NOW THAT THE BILL AND TEH REALITY HAS SET IN THEY ARE RUNNING OVER TEHMSELVES TO GET OUT OF CALIFORNIA AND PLAYING PRETEND NOTHIGN HAPPENED WHILE EVERYONE ELSE FOOTS THE BILL AND TAKES CARE OF THEIR PROBLEM -CAUSE ITS LIKE NOT MY FAULT!
CALIFORNIANS THINK THEIR TOUGH AND ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE BLAH BLAH -PRETTY TOUGH WHEN YOUR MAIDS KICK YOU OUT EH? MORE LIKE ENTITLED TOOLBAGS!

Location hidden

#1635 Dec 26, 2012
CALIFORNIANS ARE LIKE HEADLESS BODY BUILDERS FLEXING ON EVERYONE ONE FOR SHOW AND NOW THEY'RE UP HERE ANGRY AND BLAMING EVERYOEN ELSE FOR THEIR OWN DECISIONS AND PROUD SELF INDUCED PROBLEMS ?
THEY LEARNED THAT FROM THE MEXICANS WHO HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHING THEM AND FU***** THEIR HEADS WITH MEXICOS FAILED SELF DEFEATIST IDEOLOGIES FOR YEARS VIA SMILES AND TACOS! AND CALIFORNIANS DON'T EVEN KNOW IT -LIKE PUNCH DRUNK POSEURS SPOILED ROTTEN CRIPPLED AND USELESS MEXICO HAS KICKED THEM OUT OF THEIR STATE TOOK THEIR LUNCHMONEY AND LEFT THEM LIKE MEXICO WITH NOTHING BUT "PRIDE" hurt and angry as its everyone elses fault for everything they do

Location hidden

#1636 Dec 26, 2012
I LIKE BEANS-UM YEAH THE MEXCIANS HAVE LAREADY KICKED OUT HALF OF CALIFORNIA TOOLBAGS -OREGON IS NOW A CALIFORNIA FEAR INFESTED,TRASH CAN OF A CRIME RIDDEN POLICE STATE AS WELL AS PARASITIC CALIFORNIA DEVELOPERS MOVE IN BUY UP REAL ESTATE UP HERE AND PACK THE ROACH MOTELS FULL OF FLEEING REFRIED CALIFORNIANS plenty of arizonas and texans as well

Location hidden

#1637 Dec 26, 2012
I LIKE BEANS-YEAH I KNOW CALIFORNIA DID BEG EMXICO TO COME TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL TEH FREE INCENTIVES BENEFITS AND GAVE THEM FREE CITIZENSHIP BASED ON RACE(since they didnt want to be called racists) AND SURPRISE THE MEIXCANS DON'T WANT EM NOW?
NOW THE FLEEING CALIFORNIA ROACHS ARE INFESTING HERE TAKING A NICE SMUG ENTITLED DUMP ON EVERYONE ELSE

Location hidden

#1638 Dec 26, 2012
GOBLUE-YEAH CALFIORNAINS ALREADY DID THAT IN 05 I WAS THERE IT WAS SURREAL -AND NOW BIG SURPRISE THE MEXICANS DON'T WANT EM AND CALIFORNIAS IS GOING BANRKUTPT ONE CITY AT A TIME? GO FIGURE
NO PROBLEM FOR CALIFORNIANS THO TEHY ARE MASTERS AT SCAOPEGOATING EVERYONE ELSE FOR THE PROBLEMS JUST LIKE THE MEXICANS TAUGHT THEM HOW TO LIVE LIKE A PARASITE AT OTHERS EXPENSE
AND NOW THEY HAPPILY LEAVE THE BILL THE CIVIL WAR TEHY STARTED THEN RAN FROM AND GIGGLE ABOUT HOW AWESOME THEY ARE FOR RUNNING TO HIDE OUT IN SOMEOEN ELSES STATE AND DUMPING ON IT BECASUE THEY ARE SO LIKE GENIUS AND AWESOME? WTF?

Location hidden

#1639 Dec 26, 2012
I LIKE BEANS-WELL YOUR MISSION IS ACCOMPLISHED ANYHTING SOUTH OF OREGON IS MEXICO
ANYTHING NORTH OF OREGON IS REFRIED BRAINWASHED CALIFORNIANS !
PORKIN ORKIN

Santa Ana, CA

#1640 Dec 26, 2012
orkin33 wrote:
I LIKE BEANS-YEAH I KNOW CALIFORNIA DID BEG EMXICO TO COME TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL TEH FREE INCENTIVES BENEFITS AND GAVE THEM FREE CITIZENSHIP BASED ON RACE(since they didnt want to be called racists) AND SURPRISE THE MEIXCANS DON'T WANT EM NOW?
NOW THE FLEEING CALIFORNIA ROACHS ARE INFESTING HERE TAKING A NICE SMUG ENTITLED DUMP ON EVERYONE ELSE
You're just another assorted nut that posts nothing but hate and envy, due to the frustrated life you lead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 18 min Frijoles 69,416
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 40 min OzRitz 46,804
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,733
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr D-U-H 49,897
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr Yeah 1,110,509
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr Jacques from Ottawa 178,180
Chicago abandons plan to name high school after... 6 hr Mr oH 10
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Perry Mason 98,243
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••