Thousands of Californians are moving out amid a sour economy an...

Mike Reilly spent his lifetime chasing the California dream. This year he's going to look for it in Colorado . Full Story

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#1592 Jul 29, 2009
Middletown Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong on all points. I have visited LA many times. I have gone past the local Home Depot and seen the crowds. I have been to Sacrement, I have family there.
By the way Derek, don't make assumptions about anyone here mijo. You sound more uneducated than you probably are.
Derek outsources his company's jobs to other countries!
JACK

United States

#1593 Jul 29, 2009
Lucid Realty wrote:
I've been wondering why people stay in high cost of living areas. It's only logical that they move to lower cost of living areas. Guess where it will happen next?
if you want to get away from the PROBLEM, you need to move OUT OF THE COUNTRY

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#1596 Jul 31, 2009
96 immigrants discovered inside refrigerated truck

NOGALES, Ariz. Arizona authorities stopped a refrigerated truck hauling fruit and found almost 100 illegal immigrants some as young as 9 crammed inside the trailer in near-freezing temperatures, officials said Thursday.

A tip from federal agents led an Arizona Department of Public Safety officer to make the stop for an equipment violation Wednesday night on Interstate 19, north of the border city of Nogales.

During a search of the trailer, the officer discovered 96 immigrants from Mexico and Guatemala in the trailer, which had an inside temperature of 34 degrees and was also carrying 17 pallets of mangoes, authorities said. But the immigrants hadn't been in the trailer very long and no one was injured, the department said.

Another undocumented immigrant was discovered in the truck's cab. A breakdown of the number and children and adults was not immediately available. The children ranged in age from 9 to 12.

The undocumented immigrants will be sent back to their home countries, officials said.

Authorities said the driver of the trailer Luis Antonio Mendoza, 26, of Fresno, Calif. was arrested and charged Thursday with conspiracy to transport illegal immigrants for profit.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090731/ap_on_re_...
Boss Tweed Mummert

Forest Park, IL

#1597 Jul 31, 2009
Other then property owners in California, who cares about their plight? USA is very resillient. We can deal with whoever takes over. Probably the guys of Entourage, you know the Emmanuels, Rahm and Ari, the smartest men in the room.
Politicians Sell US Out

United States

#1598 Jul 31, 2009
Article:

California Keeps On Dreaming

"This year the state faced a deficit so enormous that the political class could only protect its interests by squeezing taxpayers even harder. It attempted to do just that, placing measures on the ballot this past spring that would have raised taxes and expanded the state's debt. The leaders of the legislature, all Democrats, campaigned for the ballot measures with an attitude that looked a lot like desperation. Even the Republican governor, Arnold Schwarzenegger supported the measures."

http://www.forbes.com/2009/07/30/ny-times-cal...
Let the games begin

San Bernardino, CA

#1599 Jul 31, 2009
I think that everyone who's going to leave California has already left.

Now lets see what the true Patriots can do to save this state.
Left Cali to the Illegals

AOL

#1600 Jul 31, 2009
Let the games begin wrote:
I think that everyone who's going to leave California has already left.
Now lets see what the true Patriots can do to save this state.
Hope you, and your true patriots, have real fat wallets, or big checking acc. to cover the costs of the 3 million + current illegals in CA. that will soon be amnestied and then legally qualified to sign up for all the free stuff they say they can't get now.
LOL

Oh, and BTW, don't forget to set up a special savings account for the new incoming "freshman class" of CA. invaders that will be streaming across the border to join up with their new "legal" family members, or simply newcomers to join in on the "free lunch" that you and your "true patriots" will be paying for in order to "save the state".

LMAO
Let the games begin

San Bernardino, CA

#1601 Jul 31, 2009
Left Cali to the Illegals wrote:
<quoted text>Hope you, and your true patriots, have real fat wallets, or big checking acc. to cover the costs of the 3 million + current illegals in CA. that will soon be amnestied and then legally qualified to sign up for all the free stuff they say they can't get now.
LOL
Oh, and BTW, don't forget to set up a special savings account for the new incoming "freshman class" of CA. invaders that will be streaming across the border to join up with their new "legal" family members, or simply newcomers to join in on the "free lunch" that you and your "true patriots" will be paying for in order to "save the state".
LMAO
You better hope that we Patriots succeed, because as they say "As California Goes, So Goes The Nation"

Georgetown, TX

#1602 Jul 31, 2009
<quoted text>
You better hope that we Patriots succeed, because as they say "As California Goes, So Goes The Nation"
Actually, being a Native Californian, and living most of my life there,(Monterey Bay area) I do hope you succeed.

However, I don't exactly buy into the thing of "How CA. goes, so goes the Nation.

Many voters, in many States, elect reasonable, middle of the road, fiscally responsible politicians.

For 40 years Cali voters have repeatedly, over and over again, have shot themselves in the foot election after election by voting in the most liberal, tax/spend, pandering, self centered politcians on the planet.

Being fiscally conservative is not a bad thing. Cali just can't continue to financially support the 110 million neighbors to your south.
Let the games begin

San Bernardino, CA

#1603 Jul 31, 2009
Left Cali to the Illegals wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, being a Native Californian, and living most of my life there,(Monterey Bay area) I do hope you succeed.
However, I don't exactly buy into the thing of "How CA. goes, so goes the Nation.
Many voters, in many States, elect reasonable, middle of the road, fiscally responsible politicians.
For 40 years Cali voters have repeatedly, over and over again, have shot themselves in the foot election after election by voting in the most liberal, tax/spend, pandering, self centered politcians on the planet.
Being fiscally conservative is not a bad thing. Cali just can't continue to financially support the 110 million neighbors to your south.
I have been here in Southern California since 1971, and I agree with you about our pols.

But illegal immigration is like a disease, if you don't stop it here, it will spread like a cancer.

The symptoms are in every state.

If the people down here believe we can save this state, then I think it's possible.

AOL

#1605 Jul 31, 2009
<quoted text>
I have been here in Southern California since 1971, and I agree with you about our pols.
But illegal immigration is like a disease, if you don't stop it here, it will spread like a cancer.
The symptoms are in every state.
If the people down here believe we can save this state, then I think it's possible.
The very best of luck to ya'll.(Learned that in Texas!)
Pasquale Daly

Deerfield Beach, FL

#1608 Aug 1, 2009
For every mexican household , there are 20-30 people in the dwelling... driving illegally, taking jobs illegally, getting medical free , no taxes, popping out babies, crapping up our air !! But us Americans are just supposed to roll over and deal with it.. just keep on clean and paying, and getting cheated...no problem...hey , why don't they send the mexicans to Iraq

“One never knows,do one?”

Boston,Ma

#1609 Aug 1, 2009
Chinafornia wrote:
So leave, noooone will miss you. Only the strong survive here.
Do you live in some fantasy "escape from New York" world?
Pasquale Daly

Deerfield Beach, FL

#1610 Aug 1, 2009
beguiled wrote:
<quoted text>Do you live in some fantasy "escape from New York" world?
omg King Kong is coming !!!

“sometimes the truth hurts...”

Since: Jul 09

detroit michigan

#1612 Aug 5, 2009
ditto...
Pasquale Daly wrote:
For every mexican household , there are 20-30 people in the dwelling... driving illegally, taking jobs illegally, getting medical free , no taxes, popping out babies, crapping up our air !! But us Americans are just supposed to roll over and deal with it.. just keep on clean and paying, and getting cheated...no problem...hey , why don't they send the mexicans to Iraq

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#1613 Dec 12, 2012
TOOLBAG CALIFORNIANS ARE RUNNING BECAUSE THEY PAID MEXICO TO TAKE THEIR STATE -GIVE THEM FREE CITIZENSHIP BASED ON RACE THEN WONDER WHY THE MEXICANS DIDNT WANT EM? SADLY NOONE ELSE WANTS THE DELUSIONAL DRUNK IN A DUMPSTER ENTITLED SPOILED ROTTEN STINKY TARDS EITHER
REGARDLESS OF BEING BRAINLESS BOBBLEHEADED WALKING CONTRADICTIONS WHO ARE MORE THAN HAPPY TO SPEND EVERYONE ELSES MONEY STARTING A WAR FOR THEIR OWN IDEOLOGICAL MARTYRDUM THEN RUN WHEN THE BILL COMES -MORE OOOPS I'M SORRY AND I.O.US FOR ALL
THEY NEED A FRESH PLACE TO TAKE A SMUG DUMP
MORE THAN HAPPY TO SHARE THEIR FEAR INFESTED,TRASH CAN OF A CRIME RIDDEN POLICE STATE WHICH IN THEIR EYES IS "FREEDOM"

Location hidden

#1614 Dec 12, 2012
OH HOW CONVIENIENT TO BE ABLE TO LIVE IN DENIAL AT EVERYONE ELSES EXPENSE
BEST PLAN YET-THROW ALL THE BRAINWASHED TACOHEADS IN A DUMPSTER WITH A KEGGER AND FLOAT EM ON BACK TO MEXICO! NUFF SAID!
OBLIVIOUS DRUNKEN TWITS

Location hidden

#1615 Dec 12, 2012
CLUELESS!!! CALIFORNIANS NEED A NOTHER QUAKE TO WAKE EM UP!1 UGH
START A WAR THEN RUN? AND LAUGH ABOUT HOW FUNNY IT WAS TO GET AWAY WITH? REALLY?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1616 Dec 15, 2012
<quoted text>
God, i hope not....as they are still moving here.....

Location hidden

#1617 Dec 19, 2012
LET THE GAMES BEGIN-OR WHEN MEXICANS RUN FOR THEIR BORDER SO DO AMERICANS!
I DON'T KNOW WHY THE MEXICANS WOULD GO THROUGH THOSE YEARS OF BRAINWASHING THOSE DRUNK ENTITLED CALIFORNIANS AND NOT KEEP THEM AS THEIR "SLAVES" UGH BRAINWASHED SPOILED ROTTEN USELESS CHILDREN FLEEING LIKE CLUELESS JUNKIES SEARCHING FOR SOMETHING THEY CANT AFFORD NOR KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH WHEN THEY DO GET IT (
-HMM SOUNDS JUST LIKE MEXICANS -THATS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU LEARN THE WORST FROM THE BEST
WORST PART IS JUST LIKE MEXICANS AMERICANS ARE FEELING SORRY FOR THESE PARASITES -THINKING THEIR GONNA CHANGE THEIR WAYS AND SHOW THEM GOD OR SOEMTHING WHEN THEY COULD CARE LESS -ALL THEY KNOW IS THEY ARE GENIUSES IN DENIAL WHO DON'T WANT TO ACTUALLY LIVE IN THEIR OWN MESS-ALBEIT ITS THEIRS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min WelbyMD 182,133
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min Mothra 49,336
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,156,054
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 25 min KiMare 51,293
For a meat-centric dinner, meet at Skrine Chops (Jan '08) 5 hr Reddog 6
delhi female 7 hr yatharth 1
Fight at Navy Pier 8 hr joey 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]