Fifty thousand Orthodox Jews take over TEN BLOCKS of New York

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Get out of America

San Jose, CA

#1 Mar 10, 2014
Fifty thousand Orthodox Jews take over TEN BLOCKS of New York in protest over Israeli army plan to draft devoutly religious men
Israel wants to extend its compulsory military service to some of its most religious residents
Many ultra-Orthodox Israelis see this as a form of religious persecution
The demonstration was a show of solidarity with Israeli ultra-Orthodox who've been protesting the proposal for weeks
Last Sunday, hundreds of thousands of the devout Jews brought Jerusalem to a stand still in a massive show of force

By Ap

PUBLISHED: 17:47 EST, 9 March 2014 | UPDATED: 08:17 EST, 10 March 2014

Jew snakes need to get out of America and go back to their precious Israel and leave us alone. We don't need to fight their war to keep them safe,

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25770...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 min Cold Front 69,318
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min woodtick57 1,207,287
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 36 min _Zoey_ 5,820
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 52 min Mothra 52,385
Amy 3-30-15 2 hr Kuuipo 35
Abby 3-30-15 2 hr RACE 11
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Jacques Ottawa 185,930
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]