Legal Abortion clinics in South Africa 0720345583

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Since: Mar 13

Alberton, South Africa

#1 May 24, 2013
DR.WINNIE WOMEN S CLINIC CELL +27720435583
Full service woman’s healthcare facility performing abortions. When women need abortion services and search for abortion clinics, they trust the caring professionals at Vereeniging Health Abortion Clinic. Our focus is on giving women the help they need to be reproductively healthy throughout their lives. We offer experienced, skilled and confidential service that you can count on. Our highly trained staff is extremely patient friendly. We go out of our way to make you feel comfortable during an emotionally stressful time because we understand what it is to have an unplanned pregnancy. And we know that deciding to terminate a pregnancy can be one of life's most difficult choices but if you have made that decision, CALL DR. WINNIE 0720435583
nalaledi peter

Sweden

#2 Jun 2, 2013
I am 18 years and 12 week preg I want to have an abortion because the pregnancy was not planned and I'm too young I don't want to disappoint my family and please don't judge me I just need to do the abortion as quick as possible for my own sake nd my future

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 min Analog man 5,952
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 22 min snow 1,225,065
5 Truths You Cannot Disagree With. 1 hr Ramrod Jocko 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 53,079
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr FastandFurious 188,021
Dear Abby 5-6-15 9 hr Julie 6
Ask Amy 5-6-15 14 hr Mister Tonka 4
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]