Germiston, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

DR.WINNIE WOMEN S CLINIC CELL +27720435583
Full service woman’s healthcare facility performing abortions. When women need abortion services and search for abortion clinics, they trust the caring professionals at Vereeniging Health Abortion Clinic. Our focus is on giving women the help they need to be reproductively healthy throughout their lives. We offer experienced, skilled and confidential service that you can count on. Our highly trained staff is extremely patient friendly. We go out of our way to make you feel comfortable during an emotionally stressful time because we understand what it is to have an unplanned pregnancy. And we know that deciding to terminate a pregnancy can be one of life's most difficult choices but if you have made that decision, CALL DR. WINNIE 0720435583
nalaledi peter

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

I am 18 years and 12 week preg I want to have an abortion because the pregnancy was not planned and I'm too young I don't want to disappoint my family and please don't judge me I just need to do the abortion as quick as possible for my own sake nd my future

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Eman 1,082,945
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Learn to Read 175,053
1 Blessing From God 14 min Stephen Levi 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 35 min litesong 45,864
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Terry rigsby 48,989
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr texas pete 303
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr nono 3,840
Abby 7-29 4 hr j_m_w 16
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Sublime1 97,573
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••