Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#100051 Aug 22, 2014
Hi All! Happy Friday.

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#100052 Aug 22, 2014
I haven't really been her in a while and not really active when I have been. Apparently someone got my real name and is using it to post. You should all be familiar with my work by now. I only ever insult Edog. I realize they could imitate Mimi Seattle by making the L an upper case I so yeah, whatever. If it sounds out of character for me it probably is. No one get their feelings hurt please. It's not me. Check with me on FB if you're in doubt because I won't likely check here. I only knew about this because NW Moon asked me so I came to look.

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Wilmington, IL

#100053 Aug 22, 2014
Mimi Seattle wrote:
<quoted text>
Not me, not me, not me. I haven't been her in a while. Check back to my last post. Someone is using my name.
Relax, we already knew that. No worries, his post has been deleted. How you been? You still sexy?

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#100055 Aug 22, 2014
Hard to follow.. Or hard to swallow...
Oh right, you have no porblem swallowing...
my bad.
Valerie wrote:
That was hard to follow! Someone posted as "Mimi Seattle" that wasn't Mimi Seattle? Quell dommage?

“What's it to ya?”

Location hidden

#100056 Aug 22, 2014
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax, we already knew that. No worries, his post has been deleted. How you been? You still sexy?
Sexy is eternal.

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#100057 Aug 23, 2014

“What's it to ya?”

Location hidden

#100058 Aug 24, 2014

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#100059 Aug 24, 2014

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#100060 Aug 25, 2014

#100061 Aug 25, 2014

Saint Petersburg, FL

#100062 Aug 25, 2014
RACE wrote:
yeah, riiiight

#100063 Aug 25, 2014
Get Offa My Lawn!
Stina2 wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, riiiight

Saint Petersburg, FL

#100064 Aug 25, 2014
RACE wrote:
Get Offa My Lawn!
<quoted text>
It's funny because I have been forced to be "that neighbor". There are some teen boys across the street who have, for some reason, decided my lawn is their park. They play basketball in the street and sit on the curb by my lawn, which is fine, of course. But they leave their empty water bottles and junk on my lawn and a couple of times I have come home to find them PLAYING in my front yard! Like boxing, playing ball, etc. I've told them not to and so has my landlord (who was ticked to find some bottles on the lawn). One time their basketball was in my backyard. I am surprised they didn't jsut go through the gate and get it. Maybe my dogs help with that....

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#100065 Aug 25, 2014
Stina2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny because I have been forced to be "that neighbor". There are some teen boys across the street who have, for some reason, decided my lawn is their park. They play basketball in the street and sit on the curb by my lawn, which is fine, of course. But they leave their empty water bottles and junk on my lawn and a couple of times I have come home to find them PLAYING in my front yard! Like boxing, playing ball, etc. I've told them not to and so has my landlord (who was ticked to find some bottles on the lawn). One time their basketball was in my backyard. I am surprised they didn't jsut go through the gate and get it. Maybe my dogs help with that....
Not an excuse but rather an experience. Boys just don't see their mess and/or don't care. If you tell them if they're going to play around there they need to pick up everything before they go b/c that's why everyone is getting irritated and barring them. Maybe then they'll pick up after themselves.

It would irritate me, too.

Saint Petersburg, FL

#100067 Aug 25, 2014
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
Not an excuse but rather an experience. Boys just don't see their mess and/or don't care. If you tell them if they're going to play around there they need to pick up everything before they go b/c that's why everyone is getting irritated and barring them. Maybe then they'll pick up after themselves.
It would irritate me, too.
Good point. Since I last saw them, I haven't actually caught them in the middle of the lawn, but they still leave bottles and stuff lying on the side of the house by the sidewalk. I figure I'll probably say something one more time, then mention it to the parents if need be.

There are a few houses in that cul-de-sac that are occupied by rude people. Argh!

Mind you, they have a very large front yard.

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#100068 Aug 25, 2014
Stina2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I bought into a new subdivision. I was the first on my block to move in. No one had fences yet. Behind my house is my yard then a big open field. I was that guy too with the neighbor kids. They would walk thru our back yard right up near the house any time. One time my wife was laying on the couch watching tv when one of them walked past the sliding glass door, close enough to stop and wave at her. Came home from work one day and the ones from next door and a couple girls from the end of the block were running around and playing in my yard. Had to open the door and ask them to move on back to the field and not play in my yard. I waited before I did that, to see if they were just passing thru. But no. They were hanging out in my yard
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

#100069 Aug 25, 2014
I wouldn't stop a kid selling lemonade--so unAmerican, lol, but constantly playing and messing about your yard? Yeah, go away. Let them get hurt and see how fast their mommies find something to sue you for. I love tall fences and country land away from neighbors....my dream.

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#100070 Aug 26, 2014

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#100071 Aug 26, 2014
How dare we allow children to play in the yard! But I can understand the liability issue

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#100072 Aug 26, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Dr Guru 192,309
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 53,991
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr shinningelectr0n 1,251,797
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 14 hr RACE 6,144
Word (Dec '08) 14 hr RACE 5,325
Dear Abby July 3, 2015 14 hr RACE 5
Amy July 3, 2015 16 hr mrs gladys kravitz 3
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages