Topix Chitown Regulars

“Where is Tonka?”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#99940 Aug 20, 2014
Ok, this i get. I imagine its kinda hard to leave your gay at the door.
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>
he difference is, one guy is refusing service/entry to the gay guy, the other is not refusing service/entry to the gun owner. He is welcome to come in and be served. He just has to leave his gun in the car. Similar to P's example. No shoes, shirt, no service. Or the upscale places that require a jacket before they allow entryYou are more than welcome to come in, just follow the dress code.

“Where is Tonka?”

#99942 Aug 20, 2014
without a doubt So nice to know she lurks.
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The ray of sunshine aura gives her away, doesn't it?

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#99943 Aug 20, 2014
Not acknowledging the difference between guns and knives or cars is ridiculous.

Comparing the banning of gays to banning of guns is even more so. I wonder if you even like other people. How can you believe a person -- a human being -- and an inanimate object are remotely the same and comparable objects?

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#99944 Aug 20, 2014
Here He Goes Again wrote:
<quoted text>No, but the stench of your misogyny, anger and overall cluelessness always precedes you.

Location hidden

#99945 Aug 20, 2014
RACE wrote:
without a doubt So nice to know she lurks.
<quoted text>
She can't quit us.

“Where is Tonka?”

#99946 Aug 20, 2014
Oh, cry me a river.
Did I say there was NO differences? No I did not, I just said for the purposes of argument cars kill more people than guns do, so by your liberal logic you should want tighter regulations on cars than guns, but you dont only because you like cars, no other reason, which is no reason at all. You dont care that cars are slaughtering thousands of people every year, you only care about getting to get your nails did.

And as far as peeps, I was talking about the rights of the business owner, not what was being excluded, but you go and twist it however you need to so as you can have a hissy fit.
Toj wrote:
Not acknowledging the difference between guns and knives or cars is ridiculous.
Comparing the banning of gays to banning of guns is even more so. I wonder if you even like other people. How can you believe a person -- a human being -- and an inanimate object are remotely the same and comparable objects?

“Where is Tonka?”

#99947 Aug 20, 2014
And you bleeding hearts also conveniently wear blinders about who is actually pulling the trigger...Criminals with stolen guns that's who! But go right on harassing me about my beliefs, and you guys keep believing you can pray the crime away.

“Where is Tonka?”

#99948 Aug 20, 2014
And yeah, I hate everybody, so what? At least I dont discriminate!

Location hidden

#99950 Aug 20, 2014
<quoted text>Look's like the person you're referring to isn't engaging you. Leave things alone and stay on topic. Another of your meltdowns isn't what this thread needs.
Sorry, I don't follow instructions from you.

Oh and you are here for the good of the thread, aren't you?

“Where is Tonka?”

#99952 Aug 20, 2014
Thanks for proving my point sexy. All those regs, and still so many damed deaths.... Shocking and sad. Let's save lives and ban all cars, they pollute, kill and consume resources we just dont have. Lets build public transports instead. So what if you cant go out for ice cream on a whim.

Tell me sunshine, why do we even allow for cars? Ok, if you live in the country and you need something faster than a tractor, but why should any metropolitan area allow them? There is no "Right" to own a car, and in the city, there is no NEED to own a car, so why are they allowed?

If you applied half your energy rallying against cars as you do guns, you could actually make a difference.

Talking to you gives me a soft-on..
Valerie wrote:
<quoted text>Cars ARE heavily regulated, genius. You have to be licensed. You have to take a test and prove that you can drive one....
Posting to you is like posting to a *skreetwise*, hip-hop-wannabe 6 year old. Grow up!

“Where is Tonka?”

#99956 Aug 20, 2014
an annoying doosh said awhile back to stay on topic or shut up to another poster. Maybe you should heed your own words.
<quoted text>Maybe you could rewrite that and try being a little more sexist and condescending. I can see why the women here are such fans of yours.

“Where is Tonka?”

#99957 Aug 20, 2014
?? WTF are you babbling about?
I imagine that if business owners did not prohibit cars from driving into their business, they would be forever paying for new windows.

Try posting without thinking of me oiling up your nakedness. Or if you like, go back under your rock.
Valerie wrote:
I hope racebaiter understands that a business owner DOES have the right to prohibit cars from driving into his business. Or is that going to 'support' his inane, Libertarian 'ideals'?
Zap Brannigan

United States

#99958 Aug 20, 2014
Actually, sometimes it is the cops pulling the trigger and killing innocent folks. The follow up article to the one Tonka posted has the following:

1. Bar patron had an unloaded gun

2. Officer fired when the guy with the unloaded gun tried to pull taser darts out.

3. Officer fired 9 times in about 2 seconds

4. Officer shot another cop, the guy with the unloaded gun, and shot and killed a woman in the bar.

So we should trust the general public to carry guns responsibly when the police are not able to do so?
RACE wrote:
And you bleeding hearts also conveniently wear blinders about who is actually pulling the trigger...Criminals with stolen guns that's who! But go right on harassing me about my beliefs, and you guys keep believing you can pray the crime away.

Location hidden

#99960 Aug 20, 2014
<quoted text>Maybe you could rewrite that and try being a little more sexist and condescending. I can see why the women here are such fans of yours.
a) You don’t speak for all the women on here and unless you’ve asked them couldn’t possibly know whether they are fans of his or not.

b) You seem to level an unusually large amount of sexist and misogyny allegations. I've seen more allegations in this regard just from you just today than I've seen from any women I've ever hung out with in my life. I’m sure many men are big fans of that. I’m sure they are just banging down your door trying to be close to you.

c) While you may think being a man and meeting your approval is the be all end all, men who are secure couldn’t give a eff whether they meet your approval or that of any other woman, especially a woman on the internet ... unless they fancy them.. Oh noes, a femanazi with the personality of a bull dyke on topix doesn’t like him. How will he ever survive! Let him change, just for you.

d) I find it amusing when women like you try to make everything into gender issues and try to shame men because they don’t conform their conduct to meet your approval. Who the hell died and made you queen of the world?

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#99961 Aug 20, 2014
Zap Brannigan wrote:
Actually, sometimes it is the cops pulling the trigger and killing innocent folks. The follow up article to the one Tonka posted has the following:
2. Officer fired when the guy with the unloaded gun tried to pull taser darts out.
4. Officer shot another cop, the guy with the unloaded gun, and shot and killed a woman in the bar.
So we should trust the general public to carry guns responsibly when the police are not able to do so?
<quoted text>
This is the same story that started this whole discussion

“Where is Tonka?”

#99963 Aug 20, 2014
I read that it was 3 cops capping the dude, and why should the general public be punished because of the actions of idiot cops? Cops also cause car accidents, so why dont we prohibit the general public from driving if we cant trust the cops to drive responsibly.
Zap Brannigan wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#99964 Aug 20, 2014
<quoted text>You assume anyone who points out your obvious misogyny would have to be a woman. Swing and a miss. Any man who pointed it out would be wrong?
You aren’t a man even if you have balls. I assure you of that. I've never met a guy who spews the stupid shyte you do. I bet you watch the bachelorette on tv too.

“Where is Tonka?”

#99965 Aug 20, 2014
and you and yours would rather spout nonsense and sling poo than defend your position in an adult manner. You're not smart enough to post against me, so you just act like a child eating dirt out of the litter box.
Enjoy sweetie.
<quoted text>He and his friend would rather demean people than make a cogent argument.

Location hidden

#99969 Aug 20, 2014
<quoted text>So it's your contention that a man who chooses not to condone certain misogynistic behaviors from someone like you or Race must not have balls and watches a program that has a largely female audience. In other words, only manly men know it's cool to demean women. Real men get it and don't see a problem with it. Am I right?
Is there something wrong with your watching a program that has a largely female audience? Are you ashamed of that? Do you feel that makes you less of a person than a real man? How sexist of you?! I bet you are embarrassed that you watch figure skating too because you feel like a woman and think that less than a man. Are you always a misogynist or just on here? Am I right?

“Where is Tonka?”

#99970 Aug 20, 2014
1 I think you said a lot of nothing here
2 By your own admission, the gun nuts did not do any harm, so why do you hate them?
3 Your opinions are wildly inaccurate, but they are yours, and I wont bother to reduce myself to your level of vulgarity to say so.

Have a swell day,
Valerie wrote:
<quoted text>Carrying a gun is a huge responsibility and not for everyone. We don't know the details of the killing of Mike Brown in Ferguson yet but, if he was hit six times by the cop, it had to be very close range. There's a HUGE difference between hitting paper targets and human beings. In these threads all over the internet, these NRA types talk like they are all hardcore, life-taking gunslingers. No one knows until they get there.what they will do.
I think about those gun nuts in Texas strolling into Chipolte's with their assault weapons. It's Texas where millions of people conceal carry. Not one person steps up to confront/kill armed, young, white males. After Columbine, Aurora, Sandy Hook- too many massacres to list- NOT ONE man or woman recognizes the threat? Either these people are armed, scared cowards, or they are stupid. Their guns thankfully do no harm in these cases but, neither do they help.
When Gabby Giffords was shot, those CC people knew how lost they really were. They didn't draw because they did not want to be mistaken as the shooter!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Aquarius-WY 1,458,599
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Dr Guru 231,064
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 49 min SweLL GirL 9,854
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 62,318
The Color of Crime in Chicago. 2 hr ScrewHRC-NPelosi 15
Should TRUMP use this? 2 hr YES4Sure ITs True 9
last post wins! (Dec '10) 7 hr honeymylove 2,752

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages