Topix Chitown Regulars
Zap Brannigan

United States

#99881 Aug 18, 2014
So Edog, any consequences from your "accident" yet?

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#99882 Aug 18, 2014
I was unaware the reporter "said" anything.
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you referring to the reporter who said her windshield was broken as she was driving away or Keisha James?

#99883 Aug 18, 2014
Looks nice, but I am guessing that each stick will only chill one beer, so if you have a 6pack of warm beers, you are still drinking 4 of them warm. And chill if freezer 4hrs before using? seems like a long time. But nice idea. My daughter gave me a beer mug with the double walls that has liquid inside. Freeze the whole cup.(she also gave me a homer simpson beer mug)
Toj wrote:
Race -- something you might want (seriously).
http://www.amazon.com/Pack-Beer-Chiller-witho...

#99884 Aug 18, 2014
OIC what you meant. This is what happens when you take a quote out of context.
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you referring to the reporter who said her windshield was broken as she was driving away or Keisha James?

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

United States

#99885 Aug 18, 2014
Zap Brannigan wrote:
So Edog, any consequences from your "accident" yet?
Nah, we're acting like it never happened, seems to be working. At least now it seems to have cleared up any sexual tension between us
Zap Brannigan

United States

#99886 Aug 18, 2014
Just wait until next week when she tells you she's pregnant.
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, we're acting like it never happened, seems to be working. At least now it seems to have cleared up any sexual tension between us

“reign in blood”

United States

#99887 Aug 18, 2014
Zap Brannigan wrote:
Just wait until next week when she tells you she's pregnant.
<quoted text>
Come on, dude, I'm smarter than that

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#99888 Aug 18, 2014
There is no such thing as 100% effective birth control. Even surgical sterilization has a failure rate. Extremely low, but it has one.
Everyone is praying that yours was effective.
Even the atheists.

“reign in blood”

United States

#99890 Aug 18, 2014
Nah, we quit soon after we started because I didn't want go through with it. I don't even know if it counted as intercourse, brief insertion maybe

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#99891 Aug 18, 2014
edogxxx wrote:
Nah, we quit soon after we started because I didn't want go through with it. I don't even know if it counted as intercourse, brief insertion maybe
Sorry Dog, "I'll only put it in an inch," etc was old when I was in high school. It doesn't take much.
However, we are all pulling for ya'

If she claims its yours, get a DNA test

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#99892 Aug 18, 2014
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Dog, "I'll only put it in an inch," etc was old when I was in high school. It doesn't take much.
However, we are all pulling for ya'
And make her pay for it.

#99893 Aug 18, 2014
That won't help, their cousins.
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>

“reign in blood”

Chicago, IL

#99894 Aug 18, 2014
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Dog, "I'll only put it in an inch," etc was old when I was in high school.
A full inch? In surprised you think I'm that well endowed

Relax, nobody's getting pregnant. I've gone nearly 40 yrs without getting anyone pregnant, as far as I know, I know what I'm doing by now

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#99895 Aug 19, 2014

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

#99896 Aug 19, 2014
http://mynews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/new...

Now I know the resident gun nut, Race, is not this nutty, but this is the kinda person that gives peeps like Race a bad name.

Question for you, Race. If you were out with friends, and it was discovered that you were carrying and they would not let you in, would you

a) go lock it in the car then head into the bar
b) convince your friends to go somewhere else (and hope that somewhere else does not notice you're carrying)
c) move on(or go home) without your friends (either because you don't want to make them go somewhere else or because they don't want to leave just cause of you and your gun)

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#99897 Aug 19, 2014
I hope they take this woman's gun away. IMNSHO, she's way too skittish to be in possession of a firearm.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/08/19/us-...

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

#99898 Aug 19, 2014
Toj wrote:
I hope they take this woman's gun away. IMNSHO, she's way too skittish to be in possession of a firearm.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/08/19/us-...
wtf? She had a chair under the door? So what's the message? Grandsons are fair game for any intruders, but don't even think of getting in MY room?

#99899 Aug 19, 2014
First off, you cannot take your weapon into a bar(in FL), so If I knew I was going to a bar, I would not have my weapon on my person.
But you can bring your weapon into a restaurant, even if it has a bar as long as you do not sit at the bar. In this case I doubt their wold be bouncers, but if there were, and I was told I could not enter with my weapon, I would put it in my vehicle. The business has a right to refuse you entry, even if you have the right to carry.

Most malls have a sign stipulating no weapons. It's a CYA thing for them. I ignore these signs because I never see them, and if challenged, I can only be asked to leave, which I would fully comply with.
Mister Tonka wrote:
http://mynews13.com/content/ne ws/cfnews13/news/article.html/ content/news/articles/cfn/2014 /8/19/orlando_officer_shoo.htm l?cmpid=breaking
Now I know the resident gun nut, Race, is not this nutty, but this is the kinda person that gives peeps like Race a bad name.
Question for you, Race. If you were out with friends, and it was discovered that you were carrying and they would not let you in, would you
a) go lock it in the car then head into the bar
b) convince your friends to go somewhere else (and hope that somewhere else does not notice you're carrying)
c) move on(or go home) without your friends (either because you don't want to make them go somewhere else or because they don't want to leave just cause of you and your gun)
Toj unlogged in

Chicago, IL

#99900 Aug 19, 2014
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>wtf? She had a chair under the door? So what's the message? Grandsons are fair game for any intruders, but don't even think of getting in MY room?
Ha! I was thinking that the grandsons were in the room with her and were suppose to be taking a nap, too. It doesn't say that, but I assumed.(I know, I know about assuming.)
In any event, you have locked doors AND you put a hair on the door AND you have a gun within reach with young boys nearby?
Not smart and very paranoid. Those boys could have gotten their hands on that gun while she was sleeping.
Although, heh, probably not -- they were more apt to be shot dead.

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

#99901 Aug 19, 2014
RACE wrote:
First off, you cannot take your weapon into a bar(in FL), so If I knew I was going to a bar, I would not have my weapon on my person.
But you can bring your weapon into a restaurant, even if it has a bar as long as you do not sit at the bar. In this case I doubt their wold be bouncers, but if there were, and I was told I could not enter with my weapon, I would put it in my vehicle. The business has a right to refuse you entry, even if you have the right to carry.
Most malls have a sign stipulating no weapons. It's a CYA thing for them. I ignore these signs because I never see them, and if challenged, I can only be asked to leave, which I would fully comply with.
<quoted text>
I know you would comply as you've stated before. I just was not sure if you meant that you would stow the gun away in your car or that being without it would be so uncomfortable for you that you would just choose not to go in at all. You ARE the guy who walks around his own house strapped.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min Rogue Scholar 05 196,898
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Nuculur option 1,276,432
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min Into The Night 54,523
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr RACE 5,422
News 2 dead, 10 wounded in shootings across the city... 1 hr reality is a crutch 2
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr boundary painter 1,721
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr boundary painter 6,422
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages