Topix Chitown Regulars

“Your life is what you make it.”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#99671 Jul 19, 2014
Where are you Edog?? Hope you aren't getting yourself into trouble. Message me if you wanna meet quick before 5 Finger Death Punch. Don't worry, I don't bite.

Location hidden

#99672 Jul 19, 2014
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that because you didn't bring your portable shower after all and you are a trifle fragrant for the VIP section?
Im sure he can't be as bad as some I've seen, and unfortunately smelled. Lol

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#99673 Jul 20, 2014

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Braidwood, IL

#99674 Jul 20, 2014
HoneyBear1 wrote:
Where are you Edog?? Hope you aren't getting yourself into trouble. Message me if you wanna meet quick before 5 Finger Death Punch. Don't worry, I don't bite.
Sorry I missed you, darlin. Slayer had started. There was no way we were staying for 5 Finger Death Pansies. I mean 5 Finger @zz Fisting, no, 5 Finger Discount, whatever those metal wannabes are called

Location hidden

#99675 Jul 20, 2014
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry I missed you, darlin. Slayer had started. There was no way we were staying for 5 Finger Death Pansies. I mean 5 Finger @zz Fisting, no, 5 Finger Discount, whatever those metal wannabes are called
LOL, Maybe next year.. Hope you had a good time.
X n Vador

Anonymous Proxy

#99676 Jul 20, 2014
The more things change the more they stay the same.com munity news source
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#99677 Jul 20, 2014
X n Vador wrote:
The more things change the more they stay the same.com munity news source
hi :) XnVidor ?:) or you're someone else ?

“reign in blood”

Braidwood, IL

#99678 Jul 21, 2014

Location hidden

#99679 Jul 21, 2014
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
I was surprised, I've never seen them but they were pretty good. He has a good stage presence, and interacts with the crowd. From what I heard quite a few people were unhappy with the overall lineup. VIP attendance was down by 800. I've gone every year and the first year was by far the best. Hopefully next year will be better.

“reign in blood”

United States

#99680 Jul 21, 2014
HoneyBear1 wrote:
<quoted text> I was surprised, I've never seen them but they were pretty good. He has a good stage presence, and interacts with the crowd. From what I heard quite a few people were unhappy with the overall lineup. VIP attendance was down by 800. I've gone every year and the first year was by far the best. Hopefully next year will be better.
Who's idea was it to have Slayer headline 5 Finger Crotch Punch? Slayer should have been last. And never have I had to pay for an alcohol wristband. I don't think I'm going next year. Wasn't impressed
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

#99681 Jul 21, 2014
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's idea was it to have Slayer headline 5 Finger Crotch Punch? Slayer should have been last. And never have I had to pay for an alcohol wristband. I don't think I'm going next year. Wasn't impressed
I like 5 Finger Death Punch....
But I love Three Days Grace more.

Just saying hi to the regs.*wave*
I've been psycho busy with summer school and teaching my college course.
Tomorrow I'm taking my nieces and we're going to my aunt/uncle's condo in the FL panhandle......private condo on the Gulf. Trying to get the 2nd tan I've ever had in my llife.

With my new resource position at work, I'm now in leadership and have to attend more meetings, which is fine, but I've been so busy. I can't wait to read books for FUN and do no thinking, rofl!:):)

Toodles.

Location hidden

#99682 Jul 21, 2014
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
I got my wristband free on Thursday. The only day you had to pay was Wednesday. I thought that was stupid too.. This definitely wasn't the best year.

“reign in blood”

Braidwood, IL

#99683 Jul 21, 2014
HoneyBear1 wrote:
<quoted text> I got my wristband free on Thursday. The only day you had to pay was Wednesday. I thought that was stupid too.. This definitely wasn't the best year.
No, we got our wristbands on Thursday too. We got there Wednesday but didn't go into the concert area until Thursday. Maybe that was just for the VIP-ers. Or the people at our gate didn't get the memo. Now I'm doubly pzzed. Ain't EVER comin back to this place!(we kept screaming that every time we got mad about something)$6 dollars for a crappy, disgusting shower?? Next year, they'll probably charge to use the toilets. Ain't EVEH comin back!

“reign in blood”

Braidwood, IL

#99684 Jul 21, 2014
cheluzal wrote:
I like 5 Finger Death Punch....
You just got about 25% less hot. Do you at least like Slayer?

2nd tan in your life?? And you live in Florida? After living outside for four days, I look like a lobster. People at work asked me where the hell I've been over the weekend (guess it was kinda chilly here last week.) I get a tan taking out the garbage, fer cryin out loud. Get outside more

And congrats on everything! You're doing great!!

“Where is Tonka?”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#99685 Jul 21, 2014
you have no clue about florida sun, but get you ass on the grid stupid. You totally suck at this...
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
You just got about 25% less hot. Do you at least like Slayer?
2nd tan in your life?? And you live in Florida? After living outside for four days, I look like a lobster. People at work asked me where the hell I've been over the weekend (guess it was kinda chilly here last week.) I get a tan taking out the garbage, fer cryin out loud. Get outside more
And congrats on everything! You're doing great!!

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#99686 Jul 21, 2014

“reign in blood”

Braidwood, IL

#99687 Jul 22, 2014
Here's the letters for the four of us. Think this thread is twirling the drain

Abby

http://www.topix.com/forum/chicago/TLBS9V54S1...

Amy

http://www.topix.com/forum/chicago/TQDLGSU59U...

“reign in blood”

Braidwood, IL

#99688 Jul 22, 2014
RACE wrote:
you have no clue about florida sun, but get you ass on the grid stupid. You totally suck at this...
<quoted text>
What the hell are you babbling about? Go home, son, you're drunk

Location hidden

#99689 Jul 22, 2014
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
No, we got our wristbands on Thursday too. We got there Wednesday but didn't go into the concert area until Thursday. Maybe that was just for the VIP-ers. Or the people at our gate didn't get the memo. Now I'm doubly pzzed. Ain't EVER comin back to this place!(we kept screaming that every time we got mad about something)$6 dollars for a crappy, disgusting shower?? Next year, they'll probably charge to use the toilets. Ain't EVEH comin back!
Im not sure why they charged you for the wristband. It was my understanding you only had to pay on Wednesday. That sux.. We got charged 20 bucks to park in the VIP parking section on Wednesday too, even though our parking pass that came with our tickets should have covered it. Maybe you will change your mind by next year. I got my tickets already.. Would not camp though. We stayed at the Fairfield. Nice hotel, and reasonable.

“reign in blood”

United States

#99690 Jul 22, 2014
HoneyBear1 wrote:
<quoted text> Im not sure why they charged you for the wristband. It was my understanding you only had to pay on Wednesday. That sux.. We got charged 20 bucks to park in the VIP parking section on Wednesday too, even though our parking pass that came with our tickets should have covered it. Maybe you will change your mind by next year. I got my tickets already.. Would not camp though. We stayed at the Fairfield. Nice hotel, and reasonable.
Know how much it was to park at the campsite?$50! Never going back!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min JRB 1,535,662
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr WelbyMD 240,929
Blank ATM card available for exchange (Oct '16) 7 hr linda randy 6
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 8 hr RACE 10,707
Trump Puddy Comment Worst Ever 9 hr Earl 3
Trump Just Sux 11 hr They cannot kill ... 2
GOP: Kids should be financially independent soo... 13 hr Liar Don 9

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages