Hotti in the room!
Stina2 wrote:
Hello????
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

#99443 Jun 24, 2014
j_m_w wrote:
<quoted text>
ITA. Pretty eyes, but neck tats aren't my thing. And neither is a rap sheet.
Also, have you seen the other picture of him with his teeth?
Oh yeah -I've seen them all. Did you see he could get a 30K/month modeling contract. Disgusting.

And women going gaga over a freaking felon makes me embarrassed to have ovaries.

“Checks and Balances”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#99444 Jun 24, 2014
I took the boys to the aquarium today. Loved it! I just wish it was closer. We'd go every week if it was 30 mins away instead of 90 mins away.

“Checks and Balances”

Location hidden

#99445 Jun 24, 2014

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#99446 Jun 24, 2014
No need to be embarrassed... Your ovaries are fine where they are. Someday you will meet a man worthy of sharing his seed with your eggs.
Your a beautiful woman, and you dont need to worry about finding the right guy.. You will know.
cheluzal wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah -I've seen them all. Did you see he could get a 30K/month modeling contract. Disgusting.
And women going gaga over a fraeaking felon makes me embarrassed to have ovaries.

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Wilmington, IL

#99447 Jun 25, 2014

Neda, stay with me!

#99448 Jun 25, 2014
The future disappears into memory
With only a moment between
Forever dwells in that moment
Hope is what remains to be seen.

RUSH

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#99450 Jun 25, 2014
cheluzal wrote:
<quoted text>
And women going gaga over a freaking felon makes me embarrassed to have ovaries.
Right? WTF anyway, dude he's a violent felon. Sure, he's nice to look at but really? Just no.

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#99452 Jun 25, 2014
Mimi Seattle wrote:
<quoted text>
Right? WTF anyway, dude he's a violent felon. Sure, he's nice to look at but really? Just no.
and the people going gaga, isn't that all they're doing? Looking at him? So what's the big deal?

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

United States

#99453 Jun 25, 2014
The ladies are all talking about how cute this felon is. The Marine awarded the Medal of Honor for jumping on grenade to save his fellow Marines? No talk of him at all. Way to go, ladies. Classy

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#99454 Jun 25, 2014
Mimi Seattle wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda like the snake exhibit at the zoo. The big constrictors and the pit vipers are lovely to look at, but I appreciate the thick glass walls that protect me.

“Checks and Balances”

Location hidden

#99455 Jun 25, 2014
edogxxx wrote:
The ladies are all talking about how cute this felon is. The Marine awarded the Medal of Honor for jumping on grenade to save his fellow Marines? No talk of him at all. Way to go, ladies. Classy
That is what was all over my FB feed the other day, not the felon with cold as ice eyes.

Neda, stay with me!

#99456 Jun 25, 2014
YAY!
Shed passed inspection, can move all that crap outta my garage again!

“What's it to ya?”

Location hidden

#99457 Jun 25, 2014
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>and the people going gaga, isn't that all they're doing? Looking at him? So what's the big deal?
True but you know how serial killers get groupies? Could happen. Sorry about the dog by the way.((puppy hugs))

“What's it to ya?”

Location hidden

#99458 Jun 25, 2014
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>Kinda like the snake exhibit at the zoo. The big constrictors and the pit vipers are lovely to look at, but I appreciate the thick glass walls that protect me.
Exactly.

Neda, stay with me!

#99459 Jun 25, 2014
Edogg and troll sittin in a tree....

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

#99460 Jun 25, 2014
Mimi Seattle wrote:
<quoted text>
True but you know how serial killers get groupies? Could happen. Sorry abouot the dog by the way.((puppy hugs))
but those people are idiots. I'd like to think most people can enjoy the scenery without needing to be part of it.
Like buying a pinup calendar. Don't care if any of them are psycho felons. Just gotta look nice on the wall.

I doubt any man ever regretted getting turned on by old school Anna Nicole Smith pics after she turned into a train wreck.

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

#99461 Jun 25, 2014
Mimi Seattle wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
Same as what I'm saying. Most women hot for him are just looking thru the glass. Psycho groupies trying to climb into the cage are the fringe.
new 2 chicago

Chicago, IL

#99462 Jun 25, 2014
any1 knows of good camping grounds with beach access around Chicago area ?
(Zion is out of q. too much crime)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
abby 10-25 3 min PEllen 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min sonicfilter 1,127,060
Man fatally stabbed, 8 other people shot in Thu... 25 min reality is a crutch 1
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 48 min Swedenforever 54,525
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 54 min scirocco 68,668
Health tips from healthy 70 yr. old 1 hr actorvet 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr jacques Ottawa 179,459
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]