Topix Chitown Regulars

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#99401 Jun 20, 2014
squishymama wrote:
<quoted text>
We're at a Holiday Inn right now and it does have a pool, but the room is not big enough for all of us to live in for the duration, so hopefully by Saturday we'll be in an extended-stay kind of place, where we can close a door between the sleeping children and the daddy who has to make phone calls.
But at the moment, all I keep saying to myself is this sucks. I am however, keeping a good attitude (for the most part) for the kids. I don't want their summer completely ruined.
The kids will think this is a great adventure. they will tell the tale round family dinners to their own grandchildren.

Get the Eloise books from the library about the little girl who lived in The Plaza Hotel in NY.

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

United States

#99402 Jun 20, 2014
RACE wrote:
Edog has an entire house!
I am sure he would let you guy's stay for a few days.
Ask him!
<quoted text>
And all I'll ask for in return is a little sex!

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#99403 Jun 20, 2014
No! Get the Jimmy Buffett book "Swine Not" About a couple of kids that hide their pig in a NY hotel they are living in.

Srsly!
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
The kids will think this is a great adventure. they will tell the tale round family dinners to their own grandchildren.
Get the Eloise books from the library about the little girl who lived in The Plaza Hotel in NY.

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#99404 Jun 20, 2014
I have to admit, he is VERY good looking. His record, on the other hand, ruins it.

http://www.wsbt.com/news/nationworld/dreamy-f...

#99405 Jun 20, 2014
Who is my pet troll?'Cmere little guy! I have a coookieeee....

“The two baby belly, please!”

Since: Sep 09

Evanston IL

#99406 Jun 20, 2014
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
Lulu is having a hard time with it right now; I'm hoping that changes once we're used to it. She's upset that her bike is under the pile of rubble, which I completely understand, but she can't seem to grasp that we will get her a new bike if hers turns out to be scrap metal. She *really* like that one!

I totally forgot about Eloise! I have all the books in one large volume; I'll pack it next time we are home. They'll want a turtle to walk, I can just see it.

“The two baby belly, please!”

Since: Sep 09

Evanston IL

#99407 Jun 20, 2014
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
And all I'll ask for in return is a little sex!
I KNOW you're not implying that you want to have sex with a six- or eight-year old. Right?

And I think I like Washington Indigenous better. It will look GREAT on a logo.
:D

#99408 Jun 20, 2014
AWWWK! God I hope not! I thought he meant sex with Dickie.
squishymama wrote:
<quoted text>
I KNOW you're not implying that you want to have sex with a six- or eight-year old. Right?
And I think I like Washington Indigenous better. It will look GREAT on a logo.
:D

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

United States

#99409 Jun 20, 2014
squishymama wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no, baby. YOU'RE gonna have to jump on that grenade

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#99410 Jun 20, 2014
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no, baby. YOU'RE gonna have to jump on that grenade
You explode with a bang or you are plump green and bumpy?

TMI. tmi.

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#99411 Jun 20, 2014
RACE wrote:
No! Get the Jimmy Buffett book "Swine Not" About a couple of kids that hide their pig in a NY hotel they are living in.
Srsly!
<quoted text>
I haven't heard of that one

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#99412 Jun 20, 2014
Just got back from the vet. Said our last goodbyes to my oldest. 13 1/2 years. Hope everyone has a better weekend than me.

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#99413 Jun 20, 2014
Mister Tonka wrote:
Just got back from the vet. Said our last goodbyes to my oldest. 13 1/2 years. Hope everyone has a better weekend than me.
Did you stay with him for the shot? Were the boys with you?

My eldest was about 10 when we had to put one of the cats down. She insisted on holding him because she wanted him to be with someone who loved him when he died which the vet allowed it. My husband stayed with her.

Its tough. I'm sorry.for you and the rest of the pack, human and otherwise.

#99414 Jun 20, 2014
Geez, sorry to hear that Tonka. I just got back from the vet with my mutt. stepped on his paw and broke his toenail. He is one hurting puppy.

FWIW, because of you, I now dont dislike pugs.
Mister Tonka wrote:

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#99415 Jun 20, 2014
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you stay with him for the shot? Were the boys with you?
My eldest was about 10 when we had to put one of the cats down. She insisted on holding him because she wanted him to be with someone who loved him when he died which the vet allowed it. My husband stayed with her.
Its tough. I'm sorry.for you and the rest of the pack, human and otherwise.
We told the boys the night before. They said their goodbyes then and in the morning. Took him to vet while they were at camp. Me and the missus stayed with him thru the whole thing.
Zap Brannigan

Daytona Beach, FL

#99416 Jun 21, 2014
Sorry for your loss.
Mister Tonka wrote:

Since: Mar 09

West Palm Beach, FL

#99417 Jun 21, 2014
Mister Tonka wrote:
So sorry to hear that!
:(
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

#99418 Jun 21, 2014
Toj wrote:
I have to admit, he is VERY good looking. His record, on the other hand, ruins it.
http://www.wsbt.com/news/nationworld/dreamy-f...
See, besides pretty eyes, I'm not seeing it...not my type.

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#99419 Jun 21, 2014

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#99420 Jun 22, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min Joe Balls 214,484
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr mdbuilder 1,383,526
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr mdbuilder 59,510
last post wins! (Apr '13) 4 hr Retired SOF 997
News Barber shop shooting leaves 1 dead, 1 injured; ... 4 hr They cannot kill ... 3
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 5 hr They cannot kill ... 2,435
Word (Dec '08) 5 hr They cannot kill ... 6,167
Observations 10 hr Angelique770 27
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages