Topix Chitown Regulars

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#99191 Jun 9, 2014
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
BFD
I believe if we spend enough money and resources, we'll be able to cure gay within our lifetime
And I believe those same resources might cure you of ignorance.

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#99192 Jun 9, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Media reports that the shooter couple, in the Las Vegas incident, were White Supremacists.....then, why would they kill two white cops?....Bewildering.......
Maybe they weren't the right kind of white, plus they're cops. I think, generally, White Supremacists aren't really fond of the police.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#99193 Jun 9, 2014
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
BFD
I believe if we spend enough money and resources, we'll be able to cure gay within our lifetime
There is nothing to cure. If only we could cure the ignorance that people such as you carry and spread.
All those shootings and they keep missing you.
Such a shame.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#99194 Jun 9, 2014
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they weren't the right kind of white, plus they're cops. I think, generally, White Supremacists aren't really fond of the police.
Guess so, but it does'nt further their message very well....Not sure of anything Law Enforcement can do, in situations like this.....

“Where is Tonka?”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#99195 Jun 9, 2014
Why cant we all just get along?
If there really was a car in between them that turned off, how was she so close to his car then? At the very least she was tailgating.

“Where is Tonka?”

#99196 Jun 9, 2014

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Chicago, IL

#99197 Jun 9, 2014
RACE wrote:
Funny how democrats are calling for his resignation for using the n-word, but say nothing about the slurs and comments of the black kid

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Location hidden

#99198 Jun 9, 2014
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how democrats are calling for his resignation for using the n-word, but say nothing about the slurs and comments of the black kid
Why would those democrats calling for the resignation say anything concerning the passangers of the car? The problem is the language a public servant used.

“Where is Tonka?”

#99199 Jun 9, 2014
No, thats not the problem, it's just what they are making the problem.
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would those democrats calling for the resignation say anything concerning the passangers of the car? The problem is the language a public servant used.

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Location hidden

#99200 Jun 9, 2014
RACE wrote:
No, thats not the problem, it's just what they are making the problem.
<quoted text>
So you're fine with your public officials calling out racial slurs to anyone they get in an argument with?

Interesting.

“Where is Tonka?”

#99201 Jun 9, 2014
I believe that he made a "Heated comment" while under duress caused by being threatened.
I think he is guilty of being human.
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're fine with your public officials calling out racial slurs to anyone they get in an argument with?
Interesting.

“reign in blood”

Braidwood, IL

#99202 Jun 9, 2014
RACE wrote:
I believe that he made a "Heated comment" while under duress caused by being threatened.
Agreed

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#99203 Jun 9, 2014
RACE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I would have a problem if he had said it to a citizen while working, even if he was in an argument. No real problem with his getting foul with language while in an altercation like that when not only off work, but in his own driveway at home.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#99204 Jun 9, 2014
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting.
Those prickly, Dems....they ruin all our fun......

“reign in blood”

Braidwood, IL

#99206 Jun 10, 2014
ScarletandOlive

Indianapolis, IN

#99207 Jun 10, 2014
RACE wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that showed his true nature, when he didn't have time to censor himself or carefully phrase his statements. I know plenty of people who wouldn't hurl racial slurs during a fight because they don't think them. Not all humans are racist or stupid.

“reign in blood”

United States

#99208 Jun 10, 2014
The black guy started with the racial slurs first, dude was just responding in kind

“Where is Tonka?”

#99209 Jun 10, 2014
I think that until you are confronted with that situation, you dont know what you would say.
That is why they call it duress. And I dont believe you know plenty of people who would not say something like that, I think you are wearing rose colored glasses.

When people are cornered and scared, they will say anything, right or wrong, polite or racist in an effort to defend themselves. It is instinctual and primal.
ScarletandOlive wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that showed his true nature, when he didn't have time to censor himself or carefully phrase his statements. I know plenty of people who wouldn't hurl racial slurs during a fight because they don't think them. Not all humans are racist or stupid.

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#99211 Jun 10, 2014
inclined to agree wrote:
Now, if the man does this while at a council meeting or in casual conversation with the neighbors at a BBQ, then he definitely has serious issues.
How about if he says it to his girlfriend on the phone?

“reign in blood”

United States

#99213 Jun 10, 2014
inclined to agree wrote:
Girlfriends taping conversations for profit is pretty ignorant though.
Or it could have been a set-up by a rival owner in an attempt to buy him out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,548,828
Illinois is in critical financial crisis. 1 hr Genl Forrest 13
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr huntcoyotes 241,631
Why are White men obsessed with Latina women? (Feb '10) 5 hr StupidGringos 205
Dissolving Illinois 8 hr De Bow 9
Italian Confessional 9 hr Fr Charlie Sheen 4
____ POPE & ISRAEL Agreement :: *7 YR TRIB ____ 10 hr NewsJune2017 YTube 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages