Topix Chitown Regulars

Since: Jun 09

Saint Petersburg, FL

#99053 May 29, 2014
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
Been out. At first I thought there was something wrong with the site. I don't like it either.
I thought it was broken, too!

I miss everyone!

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#99054 May 29, 2014
Now that I have a vehicle that does not drink like I do, I can afford a drive to your side. I still want to check out the xpress boat dealers...
Stina2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I miss everyone!

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#99055 May 29, 2014
Stina2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Toj! I am going to be on vaca June 1, but I plan to go on-line and pick up some fig and maybe some cuke. Those 2 work the best for me. This way I'll be stocked for a "little" while anyway. There is no way I can skip a day with it. I couldn't before i used it, either, but I could skirt it some before (ponytail), and I can't at all now. I was hoping that would change! I have a very oily scalp!!!
If you have very oily scalp, mix in some Tea Tree or use that in your first wash, although the Cucumber is supposed to be the most clarifying but Tea Tree is supposed to help with scalp stuff. I like Fig b/c it's really hydrating and will use the Six Thirteen once inawhile, too. The Bamboo Green Tea is really nice but then I have the opposite of you -- I'm more dry. Chaz Dean gets too much of my money!:D

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#99056 May 29, 2014
Stina2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I miss everyone!
I agree. FB helps.

Have a great time on your vacation!!!(Meant to say that in the other post.)

Saint Petersburg, FL

#99057 May 29, 2014
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. FB helps.
Have a great time on your vacation!!!(Meant to say that in the other post.)
Thanks!!!

I will try what you said in the other post and see if it helps. I just got the e-mail that the gallons are on sale now!

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#99058 May 29, 2014
Stina2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he means where they tell you how many replies you have to comments. It's awful. I also can't be on as much lately because the site completely locks up my internet.
Use Adblocker. That solved the lock up problem for me. Just Google it and download it. Firefox then puts it in the Tools drop down list

Saint Petersburg, FL

#99059 May 29, 2014
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
Use Adblocker. That solved the lock up problem for me. Just Google it and download it. Firefox then puts it in the Tools drop down list
I don't think it'll let me at work, but I'll try it.

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#99060 May 29, 2014

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Braidwood, IL

#99061 May 29, 2014
Mister Tonka wrote:
Relax, it was just the protective 1/8" overcoating probably pierced by the illegal immigrant gangbangers so they can receive a payday

#99063 May 29, 2014
Jealous much?
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax, it was just the protective 1/8" overcoating probably pierced by the illegal immigrant gangbangers so they can receive a payday

“It made sense at the time....”

Des Plaines, IL

#99064 May 29, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe diesels are a bit more justified, if you do heavy miles....we don't do enough....
i don't do a ton of miles, mostly commuting to work & puttering around town. it is nice to go to Cinci on one tank, toodle around there and still have enough diesel to get back to Indy - even though i fill up on the way out of town. plus, this thing has some power to it.

“reign in blood”

Braidwood, IL

#99065 May 30, 2014

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#99066 May 30, 2014
Aisle Sitter wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't do a ton of miles, mostly commuting to work & puttering around town. it is nice to go to Cinci on one tank, toodle around there and still have enough diesel to get back to Indy - even though i fill up on the way out of town. plus, this thing has some power to it.
One great advantage, you also have.....out on the interstates, countrywide all the stations compete for the trucker's business, giving you a real edge....

#99067 May 30, 2014

“reign in blood”

Detroit, MI

#99068 May 30, 2014
RACE wrote:
This is nothing new. Liberal professors have been poisoning student minds for decades. That's why society is crumbling
Barbi

United States

#99069 May 30, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>I know. He has definitely hit his stride. Repeatedly whining "We don't care. Let it go, now. Go on. Good boy" is just so darn funny in much the same way that whining crying babies are funny too. I think he should have his own comedy central special where he just repeats that stuff over and over. People would be rolling around laughing. It's so funny. I'm laughing about it right now, in fact. If we are lucky he will tell me this in an other post ... so we can all laugh. I just hope I don't pee my pants laughing.
Last post from him. Poor kid.

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#99070 May 30, 2014
Barbi wrote:
<quoted text>
Last post from him. Poor kid.
Sioux City Iowa? Really? Did you play with Ann Landers and Abigal Van Buren when you were growing up? You voice sounds... strangely familiar. That must be it.

“reign in blood”

Braidwood, IL

#99071 May 31, 2014

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#99072 Jun 1, 2014

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#99073 Jun 1, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min mdbuilder 1,433,222
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 37 min Ize Found 71,058
News Chicago's History With Stop-and-Frisk Laws Is a... 39 min former democrat 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 61,500
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr JRB 225,402
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 4 hr GEORGIA 2,078
Clinton campaign dog story. 4 hr Great Story 5

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages