United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2014

Judged:

A crotch punch by itself is not that bad, as long as she does do a punch, grab, twist, and pull. You could end up neutered like the dog.
ScarletandOlive wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not how she rolls. I suggest you protect your jewels.

“Checks and Balances”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2014

Judged:

Zap Brannigan wrote:
<quoted text>A crotch punch by itself is not that bad, as long as she does do a punch, grab, twist, and pull. You could end up neutered like the dog.
I'll let her know that's what you like.

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2014

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why am I being a d1ck ... because I wanna:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Now when did I call you a dick? I'm just getting into the spirit of what yall are bringin.

“Licensed to Ill”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2014

Judged:

Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>Now when did I call you a dick? I'm just getting into the spirit of what yall are bringin.
I didn't say you did. I called myself a d1ck. It's okay, I don't take it personally and get mad at myself.

“Licensed to Ill”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2014

Judged:

Catfish Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>That was probably for the one about boning the wife for 90 minutes. Golly, what woman wouldn't love that and what boss in his right mind wouldn't give a bump in pay for that Topix gem? Or was it for the meltdown?
I met my bosses wife two times. Once for dinner at their house. Right after I got the job. She's a southern belle. It was proper.

A second time at a company picnic. The second time I met her she asked me to show her my tats. I was in a state of shock.

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Toj

“Equality”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you don't care about any of this stuff? How many times you gonna post about something you don't care about?
I am enjoying the hello out of edog's responses. They're great! That's what's making this adolescent behavior more interesting.

Toj

“Equality”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

edogxxx wrote:
Okay, back to what this thread was SUPPOSED to be used for: sharing information (we'll just ignore the trolls)
Tech question. Tonks, I'm looking at you, but anyone with info will be welcome. I have been trying for the last three hours to email some photos. For some reason or another, these photos ONLY exist on my facebook. Maybe the originals were deleted from the comp or phone, maybe they were borrowed, whatever.
I CANNOT figure out how to transfer these photos from facebook to anywhere else. Dragging to the desktop doesn't work, downloading them to the computer doesn't work (I can only edit or delete them, can't send them anywhere.)
I have windows8.
Does anyone know how I can take a photo from facebook and send in an email? I even created a Microsoft account to email the photo to, but then wasn't able to get that option again after I created the account.
Anyone?
Right click, copy then save to your computer. Then you can do whatever you want to with them.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Republicans are not losing. They are expected to keep the House and win back the Senate this year, haven't you been paying attention?
Will Teaparty, Klansman/Rancher Bundy and Fox's Sean Hannity, still be making speaking engagements together?

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Will Teaparty, Klansman/Rancher Bundy and Fox's Sean Hannity, still be making speaking engagements together?
The politicians ran fast, Hannity has it foot stuck in the beartrap.

Apparently that flaming liberal Glenn Beck has been heard to say that he too owns cattle and that Bundy should pay his feed costs and shut up. Hey Bundy gets his 15 minutes of fame1234

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
The politicians ran fast, Hannity has it foot stuck in the beartrap.
Apparently that flaming liberal Glenn Beck has been heard to say that he too owns cattle and that Bundy should pay his feed costs and shut up. Hey Bundy gets his 15 minutes of fame1234
Who knew the Teaparty could actually moonwalk?...lol...Fox is now like, Bundy who?....

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Judged:

Bed,bath beyond
http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/search/...
j_m_w wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooh, I want one of those! I've seen them online, did you order yours or find it at a store somewhere?

“Licensed to Ill”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Judged:

Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
I am enjoying the hello out of edog's responses. They're great! That's what's making this adolescent behavior more interesting.
I too find it amusing that of all the people he is leading the charge (he doesn't care, tho) and is trying to shame my character and maturity. It's like a heroin dealer trying to shame me for jay walking and not following the law.

Unfortunately, my beautiful Theadora has informed me that she has been monitoring events, that she feels I am being a jerk, and that she doesn't like this. Can you believe that?

As much as I detest scum of the earth Wickedlo (did you know her name is gaelic for horse face ... I found that interesting ... if another gray box shows up called Cill Mhantáin, meaning "church of the toothless one" that's probably her good friend Barbi), I do not detest her so much as to upset my wife.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Tervis thermal drinkware is one of the many great products...Made in America....Venice, FL i believe....Guaranteed for life.....just saying....used to be a thread about products made here....

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Will Teaparty, Klansman/Rancher Bundy and Fox's Sean Hannity, still be making speaking engagements together?
Bwahaa those teabaggers, bwaha Fox News, bwahah those Republicans.... Boy, anything to distract us from the failed and deceitful president.

FWIW, that Bundy dude owes the feds for using my land

Since: Mar 09

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

RACE wrote:
Bed,bath beyond
<quoted text>
Nice. There's a BB&B down the street, and I have a zillion of those 20% off coupons.

Toj

“Equality”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

RACE wrote:
Bed,bath beyond
<quoted text>
Nice. For those who might shop Amazon...

http://www.amazon.com/s/...
Zap Brannigan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Judged:

If ol' Reince paid attnention he would know the Supreme Court already decided the relevant issues years ago. The rancher is wrong - period.
WIcklow wrote:
<quoted text>--Republican National Committee chair Reince Preibus said Thursday,“Bundy could be right in his dispute with the government and the courts will likely decide that. But he’s 100 percent wrong on race.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwahaa those teabaggers, bwaha Fox News, bwahah those Republicans.... Boy, anything to distract us from the failed and deceitful president.
FWIW, that Bundy dude owes the feds for using my land
Sure did'nt fail at Recovering Our Economy.....

Since: Mar 09

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice. For those who might shop Amazon...
http://www.amazon.com/s/...
Sadly, I just ordered something from Amazon yesterday morning and got the confirmation email that it had shipped already shortly after. Trust me, I was kicking myself after the wine sippy cup thing came up. I could have added this to my order and gotten free shipping!

WTF Topix, I'm not using any bad words! Why did I get the "play nice" warning?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min ritedownthemiddle 1,079,014
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 32 min ritedownthemiddle 45,769
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 50 min voice of peace 67,895
Keep a word drop 6 words! 1 hr Anonymous42 6
Detroit man shoots black women in his front yar... 1 hr Skyler 1
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 1 hr NITiN 7
Saving Catholic Schools 1 hr larry 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Guy 174,508
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 9:06PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters