Topix Chitown Regulars

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#98245 Apr 25, 2014
RACE wrote:
Bed,bath beyond
http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/search/...
<quoted text>
Nice. For those who might shop Amazon...

http://www.amazon.com/s/...
Zap Brannigan

United States

#98246 Apr 25, 2014
If ol' Reince paid attnention he would know the Supreme Court already decided the relevant issues years ago. The rancher is wrong - period.
WIcklow wrote:
<quoted text>--Republican National Committee chair Reince Preibus said Thursday,“Bundy could be right in his dispute with the government and the courts will likely decide that. But he’s 100 percent wrong on race.”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#98248 Apr 25, 2014
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwahaa those teabaggers, bwaha Fox News, bwahah those Republicans.... Boy, anything to distract us from the failed and deceitful president.
FWIW, that Bundy dude owes the feds for using my land
Sure did'nt fail at Recovering Our Economy.....

Since: Mar 09

Hollywood, FL

#98249 Apr 25, 2014
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice. For those who might shop Amazon...
http://www.amazon.com/s/...
Sadly, I just ordered something from Amazon yesterday morning and got the confirmation email that it had shipped already shortly after. Trust me, I was kicking myself after the wine sippy cup thing came up. I could have added this to my order and gotten free shipping!

WTF Topix, I'm not using any bad words! Why did I get the "play nice" warning?

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Location hidden

#98250 Apr 25, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I too find it amusing that of all the people he is leading the charge (he doesn't care, tho) and is trying to shame my character and maturity. It's like a heroin dealer trying to shame me for jay walking and not following the law.
I disagree. It's not like a heroin dealer trying to shame. Edog just hit his nitch that he does well. I believe him that he doesn't care.

I hope he keeps the funnies going.

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Location hidden

#98252 Apr 25, 2014
WIcklow wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for that. Are you a Prime user? I've started buying things on subscription and really like that feature.
Yes, I have Prime -- for years now. Subscription is how I get my kcups.

Every read the funny reviews? Here's one of my favs:

http://www.amazon.com/BIC-Cristal-1-0mm-Black...

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Location hidden

#98253 Apr 25, 2014
j_m_w wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, I just ordered something from Amazon yesterday morning and got the confirmation email that it had shipped already shortly after. Trust me, I was kicking myself after the wine sippy cup thing came up. I could have added this to my order and gotten free shipping!
I have Prime. Let me know if you really want it and I can order for you.

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Chicago, IL

#98255 Apr 25, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Sure did'nt fail at Recovering Our Economy.....
Then why are the dems screaming about extending unemployment benefits? The unemployment rate is at what, 7% now? Just like it's been for the last three years.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#98256 Apr 25, 2014
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. It's not like a heroin dealer trying to shame. Edog just hit his nitch that he does well. I believe him that he doesn't care.
I hope he keeps the funnies going.
I bet you find circus clowns to be the height of comedy too.

Hollywood, FL

#98260 Apr 25, 2014
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I have Prime -- for years now. Subscription is how I get my kcups.
Every read the funny reviews? Here's one of my favs:
http://www.amazon.com/BIC-Cristal-1-0mm-Black...
Haha!

Location hidden

#98261 Apr 25, 2014
massive boobage wrote:
<quoted text>You're a K-cup????
WOW! Those cups runneth over!
You misspelled saggeth.

Also, D1cklow takes great offense to any sexual comments directed at any women. So knock it off.

Hollywood, FL

#98262 Apr 25, 2014
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
I have Prime. Let me know if you really want it and I can order for you.
Thanks for offering... I'm sure I'll end up ordering from Amazon again sometime and I'll try to remember to add them. It's not like I miss having a wine sippy cup every weekend and I'm dying without it or anything.
;)

#drinkingyouredoingitwrong

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Location hidden

#98265 Apr 25, 2014
WIcklow wrote:
<quoted text>I forgot to ask you what Kcups you like. We finally settled on coffee from San Francisco Coffee Co. We get ours via subscription too.
Green Mountain French Roast. I also get the Breakfast Blend for my son and for guests as people seem to like that as well.

Since: Jun 09

Saint Petersburg, FL

#98266 Apr 25, 2014
j_m_w wrote:
<quoted text>
I have Prime. The video streaming is "eh" (on certain devices you can't see what you have in your queue, so you have to search for everything.... also, it will give you one or 2 seasons of a show and then you have to pay if you want the rest), but I LOVE free 2 day shipping (and they ship on Saturdays). I ordered a book yesterday and will have it Saturday!

Nto sure I'll get it next year, though, when the price goes up.

Location hidden

#98269 Apr 25, 2014
98267, I mean

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#98270 Apr 25, 2014
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwahaa those teabaggers, bwaha Fox News, bwahah those Republicans.... Boy, anything to distract us from the failed and deceitful president.
FWIW, that Bundy dude owes the feds for using my land
FED SURVEY: GROWTH UP ACROSS MOST OF U.S. AP(4-17-14) Washington -- A Federal Reserve survey shows economic growth picking up across most of the United States over the past two months as bitter winter weather subsided.....Ten of the Fed's 12 regions reported an increase in economic activity, according to the Beige Book survey released Wednesday. In most places the Fed described the improvements as "modest or moderate." Only Cleveland and St. Louis reported slower growth.....In March and early April, consumers took advantage of better weather to go shopping. MANUFACTURING EXPANDED ACROSS MUCH OF THE COUNTRY. Ports and highways were busier. Across most of the country, home prices rose modestly and homebuilding picked up. Tourism was "generally positive." In several districts, ski resorts reported record seasons......

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Location hidden

#98272 Apr 25, 2014
Stina2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have Prime. The video streaming is "eh" (on certain devices you can't see what you have in your queue, so you have to search for everything.... also, it will give you one or 2 seasons of a show and then you have to pay if you want the rest), but I LOVE free 2 day shipping (and they ship on Saturdays). I ordered a book yesterday and will have it Saturday!
Nto sure I'll get it next year, though, when the price goes up.
I really got lucky. My renewal was just the other week. I received the old price for one more year. I was talking about it with someone here at work. We both agree even with the new price the amount of shipping charges we save more than pays for it. We're both pretty much online shopping so for us it's worth it.

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Melrose Park, IL

#98273 Apr 25, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you find circus clowns to be the height of comedy too.
What if she does? Obviously you find trolling on our forum to be the height of your entertainment. You're not quite the type to throw stones there, buddy
Zap Brannigan

United States

#98274 Apr 25, 2014
I agree. You were hilarious yesterday. Meltdown man was just sad.
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
What if she does? Obviously you find trolling on our forum to be the height of your entertainment. You're not quite the type to throw stones there, buddy

Location hidden

#98276 Apr 25, 2014
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw your name on the thread list for this forum and I just knew it was going to be another whiny post directed at me. I feel like I should get a prize, for guessing right.

And you feel that you are the type who should be throwing stones? If so, I will agree with Toj, that's effing hilarious.

We all only wish you were trolling with most of the things you say, edog. The only thing worse than a troll is someone who acts like a troll, except they really aren't one because they really believe the things they say!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Sicklecell Supporter 1,396,592
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Earthling-1 60,205
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Dr Guru 217,148
Who's this Fauxcahontas? 2 hr ABigWigWamWelcome 34
Paul Weston from 12Tribe Films. 2 hr STARfukinGOODSTUFF 9
True BRILLIANCE and so correct. 2 hr STARfukinWigWam 9
News 15 Wounded In Tuesday Shootings Across Chicago 6 hr Crack is wack 2

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages