Topix Chitown Regulars

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#98222 Apr 24, 2014
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>Bother me? Hell no. Don't worry bout me.

LET'S GET IT ON!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Gcfqj3-gPLYXX
Why am I being a d1ck ... because I wanna:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Braidwood, IL

#98223 Apr 24, 2014
Zap Brannigan wrote:
How can you build up a pron library
You can do that!?

Location hidden

#98224 Apr 24, 2014
A Bitter Pill wrote:
Wow! Sub's on a roll! I wouldn't want to be sitting at the table that he's bussing tonight.
My spell check is getting Freudian on me. It wanted to change Sub's to Sue's and then wanted to change bussing to busting :-)
I even got a nice raise today (Ferrerman will love that). Imagine if I had to take a salary cut.

Location hidden

#98225 Apr 24, 2014
My boss knows that I am not happy with some things and I have said I might start looking ... he's actually a good friend and I feel I can trust him and be honest with him. I normally wouldn't be so forward with a boss, but he really is just the greatest guy to work with.

He isn't happy with some things as well and understands, but he’s closer to the twilight of his career and has more limited options than me for this reason.

We've had some turn over lately and I don't want to do that to them right now, but I'm ready to run my own shop. I've been preparing for it for 12 years. I've kind of peaked at my current position.

I really like the people I am working with, tho ... so I'm kind of torn. Do I take that chance? I feel a sense of loyalty too, but I just feel I can do so much more and that I have a lot more potential. I don't want to spend 30 years just milking it skating by, and doing better than most, but knowing I could have done so much more. You only live once, right?

We'll see ... I feel kind of guilty, but I want to aim high and do big things. I think sometimes you get too comfortable, fat (so to speak), and lazy. I think it's much better to constantly push yourself higher, and higher. My wife is kind of nervous and more conservative than me, but I feel a calling. I can do so much more. I know this. Without a doubt.
Zap Brannigan

United States

#98227 Apr 24, 2014
A crotch punch by itself is not that bad, as long as she does do a punch, grab, twist, and pull. You could end up neutered like the dog.
ScarletandOlive wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not how she rolls. I suggest you protect your jewels.

“Checks and Balances”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#98228 Apr 24, 2014
Zap Brannigan wrote:
<quoted text>A crotch punch by itself is not that bad, as long as she does do a punch, grab, twist, and pull. You could end up neutered like the dog.
I'll let her know that's what you like.

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#98229 Apr 24, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why am I being a d1ck ... because I wanna:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Uz1Jwyxd4tEXX&sns=em
Now when did I call you a dick? I'm just getting into the spirit of what yall are bringin.

Location hidden

#98230 Apr 24, 2014
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>Now when did I call you a dick? I'm just getting into the spirit of what yall are bringin.
I didn't say you did. I called myself a d1ck. It's okay, I don't take it personally and get mad at myself.

Location hidden

#98232 Apr 24, 2014
Catfish Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>That was probably for the one about boning the wife for 90 minutes. Golly, what woman wouldn't love that and what boss in his right mind wouldn't give a bump in pay for that Topix gem? Or was it for the meltdown?
I met my bosses wife two times. Once for dinner at their house. Right after I got the job. She's a southern belle. It was proper.

A second time at a company picnic. The second time I met her she asked me to show her my tats. I was in a state of shock.

“reign in blood”

Braidwood, IL

#98233 Apr 25, 2014

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#98234 Apr 25, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you don't care about any of this stuff? How many times you gonna post about something you don't care about?
I am enjoying the hello out of edog's responses. They're great! That's what's making this adolescent behavior more interesting.

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#98235 Apr 25, 2014
edogxxx wrote:
Okay, back to what this thread was SUPPOSED to be used for: sharing information (we'll just ignore the trolls)
Tech question. Tonks, I'm looking at you, but anyone with info will be welcome. I have been trying for the last three hours to email some photos. For some reason or another, these photos ONLY exist on my facebook. Maybe the originals were deleted from the comp or phone, maybe they were borrowed, whatever.
I CANNOT figure out how to transfer these photos from facebook to anywhere else. Dragging to the desktop doesn't work, downloading them to the computer doesn't work (I can only edit or delete them, can't send them anywhere.)
I have windows8.
Does anyone know how I can take a photo from facebook and send in an email? I even created a Microsoft account to email the photo to, but then wasn't able to get that option again after I created the account.
Anyone?
Right click, copy then save to your computer. Then you can do whatever you want to with them.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#98236 Apr 25, 2014
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Republicans are not losing. They are expected to keep the House and win back the Senate this year, haven't you been paying attention?
Will Teaparty, Klansman/Rancher Bundy and Fox's Sean Hannity, still be making speaking engagements together?

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#98237 Apr 25, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Will Teaparty, Klansman/Rancher Bundy and Fox's Sean Hannity, still be making speaking engagements together?
The politicians ran fast, Hannity has it foot stuck in the beartrap.

Apparently that flaming liberal Glenn Beck has been heard to say that he too owns cattle and that Bundy should pay his feed costs and shut up. Hey Bundy gets his 15 minutes of fame1234

Location hidden

#98238 Apr 25, 2014
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
The politicians ran fast, Hannity has it foot stuck in the beartrap.
Apparently that flaming liberal Glenn Beck has been heard to say that he too owns cattle and that Bundy should pay his feed costs and shut up. Hey Bundy gets his 15 minutes of fame1234
Who knew the Teaparty could actually moonwalk?...lol...Fox is now like, Bundy who?....

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#98239 Apr 25, 2014
Bed,bath beyond
http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/search/...
j_m_w wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooh, I want one of those! I've seen them online, did you order yours or find it at a store somewhere?

Location hidden

#98240 Apr 25, 2014
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
I am enjoying the hello out of edog's responses. They're great! That's what's making this adolescent behavior more interesting.
I too find it amusing that of all the people he is leading the charge (he doesn't care, tho) and is trying to shame my character and maturity. It's like a heroin dealer trying to shame me for jay walking and not following the law.

Unfortunately, my beautiful Theadora has informed me that she has been monitoring events, that she feels I am being a jerk, and that she doesn't like this. Can you believe that?

As much as I detest scum of the earth Wickedlo (did you know her name is gaelic for horse face ... I found that interesting ... if another gray box shows up called Cill Mhantáin, meaning "church of the toothless one" that's probably her good friend Barbi), I do not detest her so much as to upset my wife.

Location hidden

#98241 Apr 25, 2014
Tervis thermal drinkware is one of the many great products...Made in America....Venice, FL i believe....Guaranteed for life.....just saying....used to be a thread about products made here....

“reign in blood”

Chicago, IL

#98243 Apr 25, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Will Teaparty, Klansman/Rancher Bundy and Fox's Sean Hannity, still be making speaking engagements together?
Bwahaa those teabaggers, bwaha Fox News, bwahah those Republicans.... Boy, anything to distract us from the failed and deceitful president.

FWIW, that Bundy dude owes the feds for using my land

Since: Mar 09

Hollywood, FL

#98244 Apr 25, 2014
RACE wrote:
Bed,bath beyond
http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/search/...
<quoted text>
Nice. There's a BB&B down the street, and I have a zillion of those 20% off coupons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Realtime 1,404,717
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min Jacques in Orleans 219,546
News Man charged in theft of puppy from Niles store (Aug '08) 21 min Lower-end 70
ex chicago police woman 51 min Starr 3
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 59 min boundary painter 9,219
last post wins! (Dec '10) 1 hr boundary painter 2,275
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr boundary painter 6,561

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages