Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#98134 Apr 24, 2014
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Super, then the solution is obvious. Ok then, bye bye
I don't have a problem ruining the thread. If no one else seems to care about my feelings on the matter, then why should I care about theirs?

I simply have said, I will not maintain any civility nor will I ignore someone who does all they possibly can to be as close as possible to me, when they know I can't stand them and when in the past has palled around and patted trolls on the back for calling me and others pedophiles, palls around with some guy who calls kids retards, has come on many threads with the sole purpose of disrupting them, and has done many other things that cause me not to wish to associate with her.

Like I said, if she were on fire, I wouldn't even waste pi$$ putting it out. Piss has more value than she.

If that bother's you so much, and you cannot handle a lack of civility, then the solution is obvious, bye, bye, edog ... it's been nice knowing you.

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#98135 Apr 24, 2014
I saw out of the corner of my eye something about a guy named Clive Bundy the other day. I didn't pay much attention. THIS caught my attention.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-natio...

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#98136 Apr 24, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignoring her posts, doesn't address the fact that I find her so repulsive that I do not even want to post anywhere around her.
Why does that need to be addressed?
Zap Brannigan

United States

#98137 Apr 24, 2014
You know he will not stop. Sub is as big an attention whre as the troll. Jeez, for someone who claims to be a lawyer, he sure acts like a spiteful ten year old.
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Super, then the solution is obvious. Ok then, bye bye

Location hidden

#98138 Apr 24, 2014
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>Why does that need to be addressed?
Because I want it addressed.

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Location hidden

#98139 Apr 24, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have a problem ruining the thread. If no one else seems to care about my feelings on the matter, then why should I care about theirs?
Seriously. This is a response I would expect out of a 7 year old.

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Location hidden

#98140 Apr 24, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a response I would expect from a 7 year old.

Location hidden

#98141 Apr 24, 2014
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously. This is a response I would expect out of a 7 year old.
Alea iacta est

I will not change my mind. It's pointless to even try.

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

#98143 Apr 24, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I want it addressed.
like i said, you want different results, but you are not doing anything different. Good luck with that.

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Chicago, IL

#98146 Apr 24, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have a problem ruining the thread.
Then ruin your own thread. I thought you were a grown man, yet you're acting like a petulant five year old. You're what, pushing forty? I'd say it's time to grow up, son

“reign in blood”

Chicago, IL

#98147 Apr 24, 2014
Zap Brannigan wrote:
You know he will not stop. Sub is as big an attention whre as the troll.
Pretty sad to see a grown man behave like a teenage girl

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#98148 Apr 24, 2014
Ladies and Gentlemen....
Children of all ages....
Topix Forum is proud to announce Poster Death Match 2014!!!!
(ding,ding,ding)

In this corner, weighing in at 180 lbs, Rock Solid and Legal Minded we have "Sublime the Mighty"

And in the other corner weighing in an unknown amount (but some have been quoted to say 300 lbs) body type Unknown and intellect unavailable we have the poster formerly known as Helga..."Wicklow"

The blood feud between these two goes back years, maybe even generations. and today they both vow to finally defeat their nemesis.

Each side is refusing to leave this thread.
Each side is refusing to ignore the other
Each side has a full compliment of links to old posts to hurl like spears.
Each side is demanding we watch and judge this bloodbath and to cheer and jeer their opponents.

So folks, grab some sugar for the kids, and a case of beers for yourself and sit back and enjoy today's epic battle.

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!

Disclaimer: Not all characterizations may be accurate, no actual weigh in was ever performed and all claims made by imaginary people are suspect in their truth.

Now, I will just set my inet recorder on and watch this later, so I can skip the commercials.

“Checks and Balances”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#98149 Apr 24, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have a problem ruining the thread. If no one else seems to care about my feelings on the matter, then why should I care about theirs?

Who doesn't care about your feelings? People have jumped to your defense when the attacks have gone overboard or been directed at your kids. We are all (chronologically) adults here, though. If people have ongoing fights, though, that is between themselves, that's your decision. There are plenty of people who can't stand a particular poster. You can't expect everyone to choose sides like the hatfields and mccoys.

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

#98151 Apr 24, 2014
RACE wrote:
Each side is refusing to leave this thread.
Each side is refusing to ignore the other
Not so fast!
Wicklow wrote:
I'm moving on now. I hope you'll do the same. There's no reason we have to post to each other.
Now if only she stays true to that and Sublime can make the same pledge. Ball's in his court.
Zap Brannigan

United States

#98152 Apr 24, 2014
Will someone please just give the baby his bottle so that he will calm down.
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Then ruin your own thread. I thought you were a grown man, yet you're acting like a petulant five year old. You're what, pushing forty? I'd say it's time to grow up, son

Location hidden

#98153 Apr 24, 2014
ScarletandOlive wrote:
<quoted text>
Who doesn't care about your feelings? People have jumped to your defense when the attacks have gone overboard or been directed at your kids. We are all (chronologically) adults here, though. If people have ongoing fights, though, that is between themselves, that's your decision. There are plenty of people who can't stand a particular poster. You can't expect everyone to choose sides like the hatfields and mccoys.
I am not expecting anyone to take sides. You are free to talk to her. I just don't want her around me. I've been on this thread for many years. She knows I can't stand her. Knows I've left threads she posted on, and knows I've even left an entire forum that she posted on. That's why she's here. She's going to force me to be around her. I don't want to.

If you wish to post with her make a thread and post with her. Here is here thread that she has repeatedly demanded that those who she does not like, not be allowed to post on:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/topix/T765V3I...

You can post with her on that thread. Be her friend. Maybe she can invite her pall dem and you can laugh about pedophilia and call kids retards.

I wouldn't want to hang out in a group of people where a pedophile was present and be told just to ignore him ... I feel much the same level of disgust towards her.

Location hidden

#98155 Apr 24, 2014
Mister Tonka wrote:
Now if only she stays true to that and Sublime can make the same pledge. Ball's in his court.
I already said I won't be civil with her. Never.

She's only on here be antagonistic. She follows me all over threads ... even ones that were ghosted because we didn't want to be around her. Now she shows up here. As awesome as you people are, she didn't just happen to come on the one thread I've been posting on for years, because of your sheer awesomeness. If you think that is true, I have a bridge to sell you.

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

#98156 Apr 24, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
She's only on here be antagonistic. She follows me all over threads ... even ones that were ghosted because we didn't want to be around her. Now she shows up here. As awesome as you people are, she didn't just happen to come on the one thread I've been posting on for years, because of your sheer awesomeness. If you think that is true, I have a bridge to sell you.
i couldn't care less why she's here. I don't care if you hate her and she you. I don't know your history and don't care. I'm not trying to stop you from posting whatever you want. Have at it. I can scroll right on by.

I just find it fascinating that a grown ass man finds it so difficult to ignore words on a screen from some stranger on the internet.

“reign in blood”

Chicago, IL

#98157 Apr 24, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And thanks for keeping her here. Really, we appreciate it. And thanks for dominating this thread with your pettiness, we appreciate that too. And thanks for droning on and on about sht no one else cares about, because it's all just SOOO entertaining!

“reign in blood”

Chicago, IL

#98158 Apr 24, 2014
Mister Tonka wrote:
I just find it fascinating that a grown ass man finds it so difficult to ignore words on a screen from some stranger on the internet.
Eh, we're only as "grown" as our mentalities allow, so... I guess that speaks volumes about sublime

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min JOEL 71,079
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 20 min John Galt 1,154,181
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,847
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 28 min mdbuilder 49,227
The Violence in Chicago is from Gangs and Not t... 1 hr Culture Auditor 1
daughter/father appropriate physical contact (Mar '12) 2 hr WOW 16
abby 12-21 4 hr PEllen 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]