Topix Chitown Regulars

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#98189 Apr 24, 2014
To whom this may concern..you know who you are:

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/stop-care...

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#98190 Apr 24, 2014
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Other people don't care, son. Try to understand. We don't care. Let it go, now. Go on. Good boy
Its amazing how vested he thinks the rest of us are in this. Like we're watching, taking notes, and keeping score.

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

#98191 Apr 24, 2014
edogxxx wrote:
How about you just throw your sippy cup at her?
BWAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHA!

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#98192 Apr 24, 2014
Zap Brannigan wrote:
<quoted text>I don't register because I just don't feel like it. I have enough passwords for work related stuff, not going to get any more for personal stuff - just don't need em.

Exactly how am I being sympathetic to the troll? I have never written a single post supporting them. I have posted about how big a baby you are being - which is the same thing Tonka and Edog have done. Are they working with the trolls too? Jeez, you're paranoid. Get some help.
She did the same EXACT thing to Sue on the BRG thread. Sue showed up, was posting nice and she made her leave. Turnabout is fair play.

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Braidwood, IL

#98194 Apr 24, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
She did the same EXACT thing to Sue on the BRG thread. Sue showed up, was posting nice and she made her leave. Turnabout is fair play.
Well, that poor Sue. Don't worry, I'll go on to all the social media sites and blog about what an injustice was done against Sue. And then keep blogging about it until the people understand. Sue needs redemption!

“reign in blood”

Braidwood, IL

#98196 Apr 24, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
I don't take orders from you, little b1tch boy. Never have ... Never will.
What a mature, respectable response. All of us are on your side now. You showed restraint, maturity, and compassion. Now we all care about your personal umbrageousness and are here to help. You tell her, son. You tell her good. You're so awesome, sublime. You are awesome

Location hidden

#98197 Apr 24, 2014
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that poor Sue. Don't worry, I'll go on to all the social media sites and blog about what an injustice was done against Sue. And then keep blogging about it until the people understand. Sue needs redemption!
I thought you don't care about any of this stuff? How many times you gonna post about something you don't care about?

“reign in blood”

Braidwood, IL

#98198 Apr 24, 2014
Mister Tonka wrote:
Its amazing how vested he thinks the rest of us are in this. Like we're watching, taking notes, and keeping score.
Everybody is SUPPOSED to know that the world revolves around sublime. HE is our chosen one, after all. If an injustice is done against him, it is done against all of us. He'll make sure we're all aware of that. Come hell or high-water, he'll make sure
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

#98200 Apr 24, 2014
I'm about to make ALL of you sit in the corner of the classroom whilst I call your moms!

Location hidden

#98201 Apr 24, 2014
greenwichvillage wrote:
To whom this may concern..you know who you are:
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/stop-care...
To Legend In Your Own Mind,.

I don't think anything you've said has had enormous value. So, don't get ahead of yourself.

You are also supposed to real me back in before I get to the point where I couldn't care one way or the other if I ever talk to you. Hate isn't the opposite of love ... indifference is. Indifference isn't addiction. I believe you've heard that expression once before.

I liken the exchange to teaching a pet. So, instead of thinking of yourself as a master manipulator, try thinking of yourself as a naughty pet who rarely behaves and frequently pizzes on the floor and gets constantly corrected by me. Not quite as grandiose, is it, wannabe Dr. Phil.

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

#98202 Apr 24, 2014
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody is SUPPOSED to know that the world revolves around sublime. HE is our chosen one, after all. If an injustice is done against him, it is done against all of us. He'll make sure we're all aware of that. Come hell or high-water, he'll make sure
He'll burn this bitch to the ground if he has to! Then you people will know his name!

Location hidden

#98203 Apr 24, 2014
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
What a mature, respectable response. All of us are on your side now. You showed restraint, maturity, and compassion. Now we all care about your personal umbrageousness and are here to help. You tell her, son. You tell her good. You're so awesome, sublime. You are awesome
I don't care if you are on my side dumb eff. I don't care if you want me to stop. I think I made that pretty clear from the outset.

I will tell her. Everyday. Repeatedly.
Zap Brannigan

United States

#98204 Apr 24, 2014
I think you also need to dish out a spanking or two.
cheluzal wrote:
I'm about to make ALL of you sit in the corner of the classroom whilst I call your moms!

Location hidden

#98205 Apr 24, 2014
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
You think the world revolves around you and keep trying to tell me what to do, dumba$s. I keep telling you you little I don't' follow your orders.

No injustice. I just don't like the b1tch. Won't be civil with her. Not today, not tomorrow, not next week, not next month, not next year. Complain about it all you want. May as well get used to it ... it's going to be the new everyday norm.

Location hidden

#98206 Apr 24, 2014
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>He'll burn this bitch to the ground if he has to! Then you people will know his name!
Like I said Tonka, what you people think is meaningless on the subject. If I gave a eff, I think after listening to you and edog whine about it all day, I would factor your wishes in and adjust my behavior. It's not going to happen. I'm not sorry this seems to bother you and b1tch boy so much.

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

#98207 Apr 24, 2014
!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS THUNDERDOME!

!!!!!!!!!!

“reign in blood”

Braidwood, IL

#98209 Apr 24, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
I will tell her. Everyday. Repeatedly.
You go girl!

“reign in blood”

Braidwood, IL

#98210 Apr 24, 2014
Okay, back to what this thread was SUPPOSED to be used for: sharing information (we'll just ignore the trolls)

Tech question. Tonks, I'm looking at you, but anyone with info will be welcome. I have been trying for the last three hours to email some photos. For some reason or another, these photos ONLY exist on my facebook. Maybe the originals were deleted from the comp or phone, maybe they were borrowed, whatever.

I CANNOT figure out how to transfer these photos from facebook to anywhere else. Dragging to the desktop doesn't work, downloading them to the computer doesn't work (I can only edit or delete them, can't send them anywhere.)

I have windows8.

Does anyone know how I can take a photo from facebook and send in an email? I even created a Microsoft account to email the photo to, but then wasn't able to get that option again after I created the account.

Anyone?

Location hidden

#98211 Apr 24, 2014
edogxxx wrote:
Okay, back to what this thread was SUPPOSED to be used for: sharing information (we'll just ignore the trolls)
Tech question. Tonks, I'm looking at you, but anyone with info will be welcome. I have been trying for the last three hours to email some photos. For some reason or another, these photos ONLY exist on my facebook. Maybe the originals were deleted from the comp or phone, maybe they were borrowed, whatever.
I CANNOT figure out how to transfer these photos from facebook to anywhere else. Dragging to the desktop doesn't work, downloading them to the computer doesn't work (I can only edit or delete them, can't send them anywhere.)
I have windows8.
Does anyone know how I can take a photo from facebook and send in an email? I even created a Microsoft account to email the photo to, but then wasn't able to get that option again after I created the account.
Anyone?
Open the picture by left clicking on it ... to get it full size. Then, right click the picture with the mouse (the thing you use to move the cursor around, idiot) Select save image as. Type "edog looking like the complete jagoff that he is" as the file name and then email it to your prospective mail order bride.

“reign in blood”

Braidwood, IL

#98212 Apr 24, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
Complain about it all you want. May as well get used to it ... it's going to be the new everyday norm.
Sublime1 wrote:
If I gave a eff, I think after listening to you and edog whine about it all day, I would factor your wishes in and adjust my behavior. It's not going to happen. I'm not sorry this seems to bother you and b1tch boy so much.
Exactly what a mature and respectable man would say!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min USAsince1680 1,746,766
Trump is A 9 min Independent Thinker 638
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Tis me 12,254
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Poster Child for ... 64,571
last post wins! (Dec '10) 2 hr They cannot kill ... 3,268
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 4 hr Julia 3,824
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 6 hr Julia 2,583

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages