Topix Chitown Regulars

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#98168 Apr 24, 2014
Lo and behold, here's Hegel just a few hours ago trolling Colonial Angus Sutton, who is a real poster who Ferrerman just happens to have a hard on for and a poster who Ferrerman is constantly harassing. She's even making sexual remarks about him:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TGFPH3C...

It's okay for her to make sexual remarks, but don't you dare make them to her!

Location hidden

#98169 Apr 24, 2014
I just can't imagine why she got banned. She never does anything mean. Never bothers anyone. She wears a halo and shyte.

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Braidwood, IL

#98170 Apr 24, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
Lo and behold, here's Hegel just a few hours ago trolling Colonial Angus Sutton, who is a real poster who Ferrerman just happens to have a hard on for and a poster who Ferrerman is constantly harassing. She's even making sexual remarks about him:
You know what? NO ONE CARES! Goodbye, please. Thank you!

“reign in blood”

Braidwood, IL

#98171 Apr 24, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
I just can't imagine why she got banned. She never does anything mean. Never bothers anyone. She wears a halo and shyte.
Do you need a tissue? Are you gonna be alright? Hang in there, man, we'll get through this together!

How about you just throw your sippy cup at her?

“Where is Tonka?”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#98172 Apr 24, 2014
Ha! I have a wine sippy cup! Its one of those insulated ones like a trembler (sp)
Good thing I got it because I once I almost fell into the canal by ... well, never mind.
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you need a tissue? Are you gonna be alright? Hang in there, man, we'll get through this together!
How about you just throw your sippy cup at her?

“Where is Tonka?”

#98173 Apr 24, 2014
I Sooooo want to try out for Fox Utopia experiment! But who will pay the mortgage while I am off building the perfect society? Damn!
Zap Brannigan

United States

#98174 Apr 24, 2014
You claim she is the one following you around, but you seem to be doing quite a bit of following yourself.

You ever consider seeing a professional to help you get over some of your obvious issues? Seriously, you're acting like a child.
Sublime1 wrote:
Zap Brannigan

United States

#98175 Apr 24, 2014
Besides free booze, what would be in your Utopian society?
RACE wrote:
I Sooooo want to try out for Fox Utopia experiment! But who will pay the mortgage while I am off building the perfect society? Damn!

Since: Mar 09

Hollywood, FL

#98176 Apr 24, 2014
RACE wrote:
Ha! I have a wine sippy cup! Its one of those insulated ones like a trembler (sp)
Good thing I got it because I once I almost fell into the canal by ... well, never mind.
<quoted text>
Ooh, I want one of those! I've seen them online, did you order yours or find it at a store somewhere?

“Checks and Balances”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#98177 Apr 24, 2014
Does anyone here regularly attend local theater performances? I don't get to nearly as often as I would like to.

My Mother is on the Board of Directors for the Pacific Conservatory of the Performing Arts (PCPA). We are going to a performance of Noises Off tonight and I am so excited! I didn't appreciate how talented this group was when I lived here.

http://www.pcpa.org/plays/plays/noisesoff.htm...

Location hidden

#98178 Apr 24, 2014
Zap Brannigan wrote:
You claim she is the one following you around, but you seem to be doing quite a bit of following yourself. <quoted text>
U r mad, rite? Mad that within an hour of Ferrerman telling everyone that sheís such a sweet nice lady whose never done anything wrong in her life and who never hurts anyone Ö ever Ö never Ö ever, that I proved that was a complete lie and deception?

There are other people who watch what is going on. Someone sent me that link in a PM. I wasnít following anyone around.

The people on this thread are good people at heart. I donít always get along with everyone, but I believe that to be true. Everyone of them.

We do not need some banned troll who wields PI like a sword in our group.

We do not need some banned troll who thinks nothing of people who call people pedophiles, call disabled kids retards, and who contact peopleís workplace Ö who in fact seeks these people out.

We also donít need a complete fraud, who acts like she is so nice (it makes me want to hurl Ö itís so GD fake).

Sheís a troll and a nasty vicious one at that. Thatís why topix banned her.

The other people in the group donít know. How could they? I wonít fault them for that, but I will not stand idly by.
Zap Brannigan wrote:
You ever consider seeing a professional to help you get over some of your obvious issues? Seriously, you're acting like a child.<quoted text>
I donít need to see a professional to know that not allowing that POS to establish roots in our group is the best thing for me and the other group members.

Location hidden

#98179 Apr 24, 2014
ScarletandOlive wrote:
Does anyone here regularly attend local theater performances? I don't get to nearly as often as I would like to.
My Mother is on the Board of Directors for the Pacific Conservatory of the Performing Arts (PCPA). We are going to a performance of Noises Off tonight and I am so excited! I didn't appreciate how talented this group was when I lived here.
http://www.pcpa.org/plays/plays/noisesoff.htm...
It's hard for us to get out with kids (if we get a sitter it's usually cause we have something we have to attend or we just go out for 3 or 4 hours), but I do enjoy theater.

Location hidden

#98180 Apr 24, 2014
Zap Brannigan wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Zap why don't you have a registered account? Did your account get banned too? You seem awfully sympathetic to the two biggest trolls on all of topix.

Be honest now ... like I said other people are watching.

“Where is Tonka?”

#98181 Apr 24, 2014
Loose women and me in charge. And the booze would only be free to me. Heavy sin tax for the rest of the folk.
Zap Brannigan wrote:
<quoted text>

“Where is Tonka?”

#98182 Apr 24, 2014
I dunno, my daughter acquired it for me. I will ask.
j_m_w wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooh, I want one of those! I've seen them online, did you order yours or find it at a store somewhere?

“Where is Tonka?”

#98183 Apr 24, 2014
Oh, and mandatory gun carry for everyone over 12.
Zap Brannigan

United States

#98184 Apr 24, 2014
I don't register because I just don't feel like it. I have enough passwords for work related stuff, not going to get any more for personal stuff - just don't need em.

Exactly how am I being sympathetic to the troll? I have never written a single post supporting them. I have posted about how big a baby you are being - which is the same thing Tonka and Edog have done. Are they working with the trolls too? Jeez, you're paranoid. Get some help.
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Zap why don't you have a registered account? Did your account get banned too? You seem awfully sympathetic to the two biggest trolls on all of topix.
Be honest now ... like I said other people are watching.

“reign in blood”

Braidwood, IL

#98186 Apr 24, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
U r mad, rite? Mad that within an hour of Ferrerman telling everyone that sheís such a sweet nice lady whose never done anything wrong in her life and who never hurts anyone Ö ever Ö never Ö ever, that I proved that was a complete lie and deception?
There are other people who watch what is going on. Someone sent me that link in a PM. I wasnít following anyone around.
The people on this thread are good people at heart. I donít always get along with everyone, but I believe that to be true. Everyone of them.
We do not need some banned troll who wields PI like a sword in our group.
We do not need some banned troll who thinks nothing of people who call people pedophiles, call disabled kids retards, and who contact peopleís workplace Ö who in fact seeks these people out.
We also donít need a complete fraud, who acts like she is so nice (it makes me want to hurl Ö itís so GD fake).
Sheís a troll and a nasty vicious one at that. Thatís why topix banned her.
The other people in the group donít know. How could they? I wonít fault them for that, but I will not stand idly by.
<quoted text>
I donít need to see a professional to know that not allowing that POS to establish roots in our group is the best thing for me and the other group members.
Sublime, honey, you have issues. Get over anonymous inet posters. Just let it go, son. Or at least start your own thread and you can cry all you want about how such an injustice was done on you. It is incredibly rude and inconsiderate of you to bring all this nonsense here. Please son, let it go, or go away. Thank you for your cooperation. Thank you.

“reign in blood”

Braidwood, IL

#98187 Apr 24, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
like I said other people are watching.
Other people don't care, son. Try to understand. We don't care. Let it go, now. Go on. Good boy
Zap Brannigan

United States

#98188 Apr 24, 2014
Strange days indeed when Edog is the voice of reason.
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Sublime, honey, you have issues. Get over anonymous inet posters. Just let it go, son. Or at least start your own thread and you can cry all you want about how such an injustice was done on you. It is incredibly rude and inconsiderate of you to bring all this nonsense here. Please son, let it go, or go away. Thank you for your cooperation. Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Julia 1,744,878
Trump is A 7 hr Retired SOF 574
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 hr Anonymous 72,073
last post wins! (Dec '10) 8 hr They cannot kill ... 3,265
last post wins! (Apr '13) 8 hr They cannot kill ... 2,838
ms 13 8 hr DEAD SERIOUS 7
Narcississtic Pissant Teens Wanna Ban the AR-15 11 hr Libertarian 16

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages