Topix Chitown Regulars

Since: Mar 09

Hollywood, FL

#98049 Apr 23, 2014
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it just me or does the woman look more manly than the guy and the guy look more like a woman than the woman?
They say every pot has a lid. They found theirs.
HAHA!

“Checks and Balances”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#98054 Apr 23, 2014
Stina2 wrote:
<quoted text>So they're moving east to be near you? You can ship art back...
They have condos in CA and VA. We're helping them move into the VA one in July.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#98056 Apr 23, 2014
Let's try this again:
Wicklow wrote:
<quoted text>Your need to ridicule anyone for any work they're doing or have done is pathetic and says a great deal about how you feel about yourself....not him.
What does all the ridiculing he does to others say about him? Hypocrite much?
I also wasn’t ridiculing his work. I was ridiculing his choice of words and his attempt to make himself look like a big shot, my Hegel (it is okay if I call you my Hegel, right).
Wicklow wrote:
<quoted text>It was a story and you took ONE WORD and went batsh!t crazy over it.
I didn’t go bat shyte crazy over it, my Hegel, I was simply laughing about it and poking fun of it.
Wicklow wrote:
<quoted text>You might ask yourself why, when things have been relatively peaceful here,
As I said, my Hegel, it’s only been relatively peaceful here, because I’ve been mostly ignoring his repeated comments.
Wicklow wrote:
<quoted text>you found that you couldn't stand that one little two-letter word and made it a point of reminding Ferrerman that in your world he'd better stay marginalized or you'll make sure he doesn't forget it.
The guy gets off following numerous people around trying to ridicule them, which is ironic because there’s much more to ridicule him about than there is ridicule any other person who he follows around and ridicules. He marginalizes himself.
Wicklow wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing I've read about your wife here recently was posted by you and it wasn't especially kind; in fact it was crude.
If you think what I say is crude, either you missed this or you must find it flattering and charming when Ferrerman tells you how big your hoo ha is:

http://www.topix.com/forum/chicago/TFFVMI99RF...

Location hidden

#98058 Apr 23, 2014
Cocktails R Us wrote:
<quoted text>Was it the 15 minutes of labor she endured or the 90 minutes he put her though the other night? One story is as believable as the other. About as necessary too....
I take it as a compliment that you think 90 minutes in the sack is unbelievable. Obviously you can't last that long if you feel that way.

Since: Jun 09

Saint Petersburg, FL

#98061 Apr 23, 2014
Catfish Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>That would be an excellent incentive. People would learn to adapt like most people do in life. It's progress. I heard that the Jewel doesn't exactly recycle those bags as much as thrown them in the trash.
I may be misremembering (Miss Remembering, ironically, was one of MY former cocktail waitresses) but I think composite deck boards might be made with plastic bags. I know they definitely use milk jugs (as well as sawdust and other items).
I bring bags to Aldi, but they are usually the plastic bags from other stores. Half the time I forget to bring the *INTO* the store, but then I just bring the groceries to my car and throw them in the bags there. I never think to use my stash of bags at Publix, though.

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#98063 Apr 23, 2014
Catfish Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>That's excellent! What are the dog walkers going to use though?
I don't think those bags are recyclable either. I can appreciate the dilemma for the smaller stores but they are really a good place to use the cloth bags since you're getting just a few items.
It is a false savings. People use the plastic bags for trash, in place of cellophane wrap or baggies so the usage of impermeable plastic will not go down; the consumer will lose a free source.

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#98064 Apr 23, 2014
Catfish Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>That would be an excellent incentive. People would learn to adapt like most people do in life. It's progress. I heard that the Jewel doesn't exactly recycle those bags as much as thrown them in the trash.
I may be misremembering (Miss Remembering, ironically, was one of MY former cocktail waitresses) but I think composite deck boards might be made with plastic bags. I know they definitely use milk jugs (as well as sawdust and other items).
Coke is running an ad campaign about recycling and how its pastie bottles are turned into park benches and similar stuff. Composite deck boards and things like Fisher Price big kids toys would be a plausible use.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#98065 Apr 23, 2014
So if Sub posts to someone's post, he's whining and trying to ridicule them, but if someone post to his post, the are cool, and they are not trying to ridicule him or mock him?

Sorry, but you need to apply that logic to ALL posts.
Glass houses and all that.

f
Wicklow wrote:
<quoted text>Why can't you just stop?
You choose to post on a public forum and incessantly write about your private life in great (many times embarrassing) detail, then run around whining about people reacting to what you've said. Do you really want to get into who followed or follows whom? No one here wants to hear about that again.
You're obsessed with a man you claim means nothing to you. Just ignore what bothers you and move on or continue to contradict yourself.

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#98066 Apr 23, 2014
plastic bottle, not pastie bottles

Location hidden

#98067 Apr 23, 2014
Wicklow wrote:
<quoted text>Why can't you just stop?
Stop what? Pointing out how you are a hypocrite? You don’t like that? Imagine that!
Wicklow wrote:
<quoted text>You choose to post on a public forum and incessantly write about your private life in great (many times embarrassing) detail, then run around whining about people reacting to what you've said.
Au contraire mon Hegel. You are the one whining.

Ferrerman just told a boring story about his private life. I reacted to what he said. You didn’t like my reaction and have been whining about it.
Once again, hypocrite much?
Wicklow wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really want to get into who followed or follows whom? No one here wants to hear about that again.
Just because you are a narcissist and for this reason think because I started posting on the topix forum, that this means I was following you and him around, even though I tried my best to stay off of threads you posted on, doesn’t mean I followed you or him around. I didn’t come there to post with you. I’ve never cared for you. Why the hell would I want to follow someone (you) I don’t like around topix?

Ferrerman has accused Race of doing the same thing, which isn't true, either.

Just because that’s what you do with people you don’t like (which is why you’ve been posting on this thread, right … I mean what other reason could there be … according to you, you have so very many friends on topix … and surely have lots of other people you could post with (we both know that’s not true … truth is, few people who have encountered you enjoy posting with you)), doesn’t mean most people aren’t like that. Most people, including myself try to avoid people they don’t care for.
Wicklow wrote:
<quoted text>Just ignore what bothers you and move on or continue to contradict yourself.
Why don’t you practice what you preach? Why have you been going on and on about my ridiculing his boring story all day? You are the biggest hypocrite on here. Do you realize this?

There are 1000% times more things to ridicule Ferrerman about than there is to ridicule just about any other person on topix. Yet, he admits that he enjoys doing it to others. If he doesn’t like it, instead of siccing his cry baby topix hagfriend on those he tries to harass, he should shut is trap.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#98068 Apr 23, 2014
I dont know about deck boards being made from them (but I do know there are composite deck boards available), but I do know they make park benches out of them. They start to break down after a couple of years though, and turn to junk. I would not buy deck boards made from recycled plastics.
Wicklow wrote:
<quoted text>That's an excellent use for them. Are you talking about Trex? If so, I've seen they make furniture too. Pretty cool!

“The two baby belly, please!”

Since: Sep 09

Evanston IL

#98074 Apr 23, 2014
Catfish Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>That's excellent! What are the dog walkers going to use though?
From the evidence I see all over this fine city, dog walkers aren't using bags at all.

Location hidden

#98079 Apr 23, 2014
Wicklow wrote:
<quoted text>So avoid me.
Hard for me to avoid you when you come on a thread that I've been posting on for years because you've alienated pretty much all the posters you've encountered elsewhere and have killed a lot of threads and even an entire forum.

“Checks and Balances”

Location hidden

#98084 Apr 23, 2014
Wicklow wrote:
29 Things That Will Make You Grin Like An Idiot However Badly Your Day’s Going
http://www.buzzfeed.com/alanwhite/29-things-t...

#28 made me laugh.:)
Those are really funny!

“Checks and Balances”

Location hidden

#98086 Apr 23, 2014
Wicklow wrote:
<quoted text>Glad you enjoyed them! I'd seen a few before but some were new to me. I always like the dog videos/pics:)
I don't usually watch GIFs or videos, but those were worth watching. I like stuff that I don't mind my kids overhearing.

Location hidden

#98087 Apr 23, 2014
Wicklow wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, yes I'm THAT powerful. Seriously.... listen to yourself. You sound like a 10 year old.

We've moved on. Just drop it already.
Powerful? No. More like annoying, creepy, and repulsive.

Location hidden

#98089 Apr 23, 2014
Wicklow wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should find a quiet corner and just cry it out.
No. I'm hoping if I'm a big enough d1ck to you and if I continue to tell you how much I don't like you and how much of a creep you are, that you'll offer to fly on a plane to my city to have sex with me, like you did to Kevin, so that I can laugh my a$s off.

Location hidden

#98094 Apr 23, 2014
Wicklow wrote:
<quoted text>Now, now, you can't have it both ways. You're the guy who said I was a prude because I didn't appreciate the sexual content of your posts directed at me and other women.
Both ways? I hate to tell you, but the opposite of a prude woman, isn’t a delusional one. Only one with a few screws loose would believe a man wants her to offer sex to him when the man repeatedly tells her on a daily basis that he thinks she’s an obsessive nut job who he can’t stand, like Kevin had been telling you when you offered to fly to his city and have sex with him.

I know you are obsessed with my interactions with other women, but you have no say in how I talk to other women. Whether you appreciate it or not is completely irrelevant. You aren’t the sexual language police.
Wicklow wrote:
<quoted text>It's the reason you created an offensive sock to troll me, remember?
I honestly don’t remember having a sock that I used to troll you. I doubt I ever did that.

For all I know, someone else made a sock called “nasty garden tool”, and you naturally assumed that it was me and that it could only be a parody sock based on your persona, because subconsciously you identify yourself as being precisely that, but I don’t know, maybe your shrink can help you work through that.

Location hidden

#98101 Apr 23, 2014
Catfish Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>OH MAN! They tie it with 3 seconds left in the period.

How come little men on the internet fancy themselves to be desired by all women?
You shouldn't be calling any man little, stick boy.

Location hidden

#98102 Apr 23, 2014
Wicklow wrote:
<quoted text>How about this: You post a link to where I've ever said anything to Kevin regarding what you've suggested here and I'll post a link to where you discussed making that sock to troll me. That's only fair, right?

You've made this goofy claim before yet you've never been able to show any proof. Why is that? Probably because it never happened. LOL

Don't you know you should never make a statement without being able to show proof?

Let me know when you find something:)
How about you explain why in the many years Kevin and I laughed our butts off about it, you never once denied that it happened, until today? Why would I post proof when you never once denied it.

If someone had repeatedly accused me of offering to hook up with someone behind my spouses back and it wasn't true, I wouldn't wait 3 years to deny it. Who does that?

You even stormed off the thread the onetime out of many that I mentioned it ... I remember. You google it. You'll find it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 min TRD 70,817
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min USAsince1680 1,402,900
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Rogue Scholar 05 219,186
News Lots of Wheat But Not Enough Protein Sends Buye... 18 min Bread and Diabetes 1
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr GEORGIA 2,840
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr GEORGIA 6,543
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 3 hr Raydot 1,784

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages