Since: May 09

Wilmington, IL

#97735 Apr 15, 2014

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#97736 Apr 15, 2014
PEllen wrote:
It is frigging snowing here and it is sticking.
Grrrrr
Brrr.
Tetrad moon, lunar eclipse, snow in April... Yep, the end is near....
knockers

Highland Park, IL

#97740 Apr 15, 2014
Anyone here?

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#97741 Apr 15, 2014
Nope,
Anyone's gone, wont be back for a while.
Only ones here are somebody, and somebody else.
knockers wrote:
Anyone here?

“Checks and Balances”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#97742 Apr 15, 2014
We got spoiled by a couple of sunny days over the weekend. Back to rain, with a chance of snow overnight. I am so sick of crappy weather!
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

#97743 Apr 15, 2014
Just filed taxes.
I love TurboTax.
But I got less back...wages actually decreased. Boo.

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#97744 Apr 15, 2014
cheluzal wrote:
Just filed taxes.
I love TurboTax.
But I got less back...wages actually decreased. Boo.
Nothing like waiting until the last minute

Welcome to life, baby

I made 15k less, cry me a river

Do we still blame Bush or are we blaming Regan now? Maybe the Koch brothers. Who the hell's in charge now?? Maybe those dam House Republicans are to blame? I'm so confused... I'm just gonna blame whoever my leaders tell me to

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#97745 Apr 15, 2014
http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2014/04/t...

"What I did was embarrassing and stupid, but it wasn't a crime," she said at the time. "What he did to me was criminal."

Hmmm....so if I jump into the front seat of a cab being driven by a female, pull my underwear off and play with my c0<#, start groping her crotch, and try to talk her into having sex with me, I shouldn't get charged with a crime? I should only be embarrassed by my behavior? Damn. Hot bitches just live in a different reality.

Neda, stay with me!

#97747 Apr 15, 2014
See, You cant just be trusting dem biethchous.
They be getting all drunk and sheit.... den this happebs
Mister Tonka wrote:
http://www.nola.com/crime/inde x.ssf/2014/04/taxi_driver_sues _nopd_mayor_fo.html
"What I did was embarrassing and stupid, but it wasn't a crime," she said at the time. "What he did to me was criminal."
Hmmm....so if I jump into the front seat of a cab being driven by a female, pull my underwear off and play with my c0<#, start groping her crotch, and try to talk her into having sex with me, I shouldn't get charged with a crime? I should only be embarrassed by my behavior? Damn. Hot bitches just live in a different reality.

“Checks and Balances”

Location hidden

#97748 Apr 16, 2014
Mister Tonka wrote:
http://www.nola.com/crime/inde x.ssf/2014/04/taxi_driver_sues _nopd_mayor_fo.html

Women like this are the reason that assault and rape victims are so often dismissed. Here's a tip - keep your clothes on and your hands to yourself, unless you are with your SO.

It is probably a good idea for cabbies to insist that passengers fill the back seat before allowing anyone to sit in the front passenger seat. People are crazy, esp when they have been drinking.

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#97749 Apr 16, 2014

“reign in blood”

Chicago, IL

#97750 Apr 16, 2014
first thought wrote:
<quoted text>Have you got a mirror?
No, no, no. One thing liberalism has taught me is someone else is always to blame

“Checks and Balances”

Location hidden

#97751 Apr 16, 2014
Is this news anywhere else? Isn't this exactly what the Democrats have been demonizing the Koch brothers for when they financed the Tea Party? I don't support either movement, but I hate hypocrisy.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/16/us/bloomber...

“Your life is what you make it.”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#97752 Apr 16, 2014
Good morning Chicago. Up here in the Northwoods of Wisconsin, we are supposed to get up to 10 inches of snow. Did I fall asleep and miss summer??

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#97753 Apr 16, 2014
ScarletandOlive wrote:
Is this news anywhere else? Isn't this exactly what the Democrats have been demonizing the Koch brothers for when they financed the Tea Party? I don't support either movement, but I hate hypocrisy.
I don't do politics. Don't know who the Koch brothers are(is one of them Ed?). Would not have even stopped at the headline were it not for your link. That being said, just based on the article, I see this as recognizing your stategy is failing and therefore trying to adapt your game to what your opponent is doing.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Sounds like he's trying to do what's worked for his opponent. Fight fire with fire.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#97754 Apr 16, 2014
ScarletandOlive wrote:
He is only challenging the NRA's firm grip on Congress.....not quite the same thing, do you think?....

Neda, stay with me!

#97755 Apr 16, 2014
Zap Brannigan

United States

#97756 Apr 16, 2014
Did you actually read the article? It specifically stated he was being criticized by Democratic leaders for this. Also, the Democratic Party has no control over what issues private individuals decide to spend their own money on.
ScarletandOlive wrote:

“reign in blood”

Chicago, IL

#97757 Apr 16, 2014
HoneyBear1 wrote:
Good morning Chicago. Up here in the Northwoods of Wisconsin, we are supposed to get up to 10 inches of snow. Did I fall asleep and miss summer??
Due to budget cuts, spring is no longer available in the Midwest. You need to travel south

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#97759 Apr 16, 2014
Let me add my bit to the idiocy list

http://money.cnn.com/2014/04/16/pf/tipping-wo...

Tipping the exterminator?

Sounds quaint, like giving the hangman a coin to do his job well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 26 min Tony Rome 1,115,621
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 57 min Brian_G 47,068
Minimum Wage and Unemployment Model 3 hr Goh 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Top of the Heap 4,054
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr KiMerde 50,063
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr WelbyMD 178,617
Group of thieves hit Bentley Gold Coast store 6 hr Go Blue Forever 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]