“Your life is what you make it.”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#97451 Apr 6, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Strange game, huh?...Gators up 16-4, before UConn remembers how to play....I think UConn coach Kevin Ollie is gonna be a bigtime coach for decades to come....And that same Kentucky guard Harrison has beaten thre big schools, all with winning or last second threes....
Both games were good. Not the outcome I expected from the Wisconsin game. A bit disappointed considering they owned the game the first half, but you have to give kudos to Harrison. Great player.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#97452 Apr 6, 2014
j_m_w wrote:
Go Wildcats.
I normally root for the team that knocks my team out to go all the way, but not when 80% of the wrong and missed calls go against my team and then the other team wins by one point in a game that shouldn't have been that close in the first place. It's like the refs had their retirement savings bet on KU.

I told my wife after the two blown charging fouls in the 1st 5 minutes that even the announcers were saying they didn't understand that I could be an awesome basketball player if I could just run towards the basket with the ball knock anyone over who tries to defend me and have them get the foul every time.

I wish my team lost by 8 or whatever FL lost by. That takes officiating out of the equation, for the most part. If the officials called a fair game, badgers would won by 5 or 6. I am disgusted.

That's why Basketball is my least favorite sport to watch. Refs have way to much control on too many games out come and more so than any other sport.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#97453 Apr 6, 2014
HoneyBear1 wrote:
<quoted text> Both games were good. Not the outcome I expected from the Wisconsin game. A bit disappointed considering they owned the game the first half, but you have to give kudos to Harrison. Great player.
That was the best game, by far....and i was actually pulling for the Badgers....that Kentucky kid hit an outrageous shot....you're right.....Maybe their team of super frosh are destined to win?....Fab five never could....Quite a story....

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#97454 Apr 6, 2014

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Wilmington, IL

#97455 Apr 6, 2014
PEllen wrote:
Have you seen if the show has a website? If Dog's recollection is not the one on the show, that often has specific contact info
Why you always gotta be dumpin on my recollections?

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#97456 Apr 6, 2014
Cool! My Daughter's birthday is tomorrow!
cheluzal wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha, I'm an antique.
Had my birthday outing tonight! Dinner then dessert at Bern's steakhouse dessert room. Then karaoke!
Sang my go-to duet with friend, "Don't Go Breaking My Heart." Then we did Sonny and Cher....then we got tired, lol.

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#97457 Apr 6, 2014
driveby poster wrote:
<quoted text>Well, far be it from me to post on a private thread....but, it was nothing personal with either Hester or Peppers, it was business. Both had their best days behind them and it was better to free up some room in the salary cap.
Check this out.

http://www.topix.com/forum/who/elvis/TT2RJH6P...

Neda, stay with me!

#97459 Apr 6, 2014
Happy Birthday!
cheluzal wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha, I'm an antique.
Had my birthday outing tonight! Dinner then dessert at Bern's steakhouse dessert room. Then karaoke!
Sang my go-to duet with friend, "Don't Go Breaking My Heart." Then we did Sonny and Cher....then we got tired, lol.

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Wilmington, IL

#97460 Apr 7, 2014

Saint Petersburg, FL

#97461 Apr 7, 2014
A noted observer wrote:
<quoted text>Honey, I wouldn't pay any attention to icons, good or bad. It's not really a good indication of voting even in Florida. I get the part where you are embarrassed for having been a part of that silliness where she portrayed you as some sort of dominatrix with a whip. I'm not saying you continued to troll with her and race and Sub after A770 left years back. Probably not.
This is an open forum. Sub and A770 have chosen to keep this stuff going. They can dish it out but they can't take it. You are taking this too personally and too hard for someone who posts so infrequently. This thread went south looooong before this recent kerfuffle. How many original posters (if they were actual individual people IRL) are here now? Don't blame me for that. Blame the crazy fake therapist, Sub and race.
And as far as people thinking it's mean to make fun of autistic kids- why the hell should I believe anything that Sub says? A high-dollar lawyer posting on a public forum about him and his wife being swingers? And him being a bald-headed, 5'7" "ladies man? And a Harley and a boat.... This mook actually posted that his boss at work knows he posts this sh!t on Topix- at work- and he claims he gets bonuses for his posting! So, you expect me to also believe this guy has an autistic kid? That tugs at the heartstrings, right? Duh. That's his intent! Gee, he may be a misogynist slug but, he's got that autistic boy....
We'll you believed in the fake therapist...why not lawyer troll?.
I never said anything about the icons (I don't care about them) and I never said I was taking anything personally because I am not. It was never anything more to me than a fun way to pass the time on slow days. It's just very, very annoying the way you harp on meaningless things. It's over. It's done. Either contribute meaningfully to the conversation or stop commenting.

And you don't know if I am a dominitrix with a whip or not. Stranger things have happened.

Neda, stay with me!

#97462 Apr 7, 2014
Hoo-hoo-hoo!
I do remember!
I was a very bad boy Stina, I think I need to be punished...
Stina2 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you don't know if I am a dominitrix with a whip or not. Stranger things have happened.

Saint Petersburg, FL

#97463 Apr 7, 2014
RACE wrote:
Hoo-hoo-hoo!
I do remember!
I was a very bad boy Stina, I think I need to be punished...
<quoted text>
You need to be punished. OK, I will take away your boat and all your beer. DONE!:-)

“Checks and Balances”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#97464 Apr 7, 2014
Stina2 wrote:
<quoted text>

Favorite post from you EVER!

Neda, stay with me!

#97465 Apr 7, 2014
Oh Noooooooooooooo!
Stina2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to be punished. OK, I will take away your boat and all your beer. DONE!:-)

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#97466 Apr 7, 2014
Stina2 wrote:
<quoted text>

Ooooo. Can I be a Sub, er , submissive?

Stranger things than that may not have happened

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#97467 Apr 7, 2014
Confession; I have been bad and I am paying the price.

As some of you may remember I went on a diet January 1 2013 and lost about 20lbs. I have kept it off with some ups and downs and had settled, I thought, into a life style rather than a diet..

I have a weakness for coconut macaroons, especially the kind that come in a canister sold around Passover. It is approaching Passover. The international supermarket I shop at has the full line of these. It includes an orange pistachio variety this year. I hadn't seen that one before..

I bought a canister. Yesterday afternoon. It is still morning. They are gone.

My head has been yelling WTH have you done?!
My digestion has been yelling WTH have you eaten?!

I am expecting my waistline to echo these sentiments shortly.

But oohh, what a lovely few hours I have had

(Except I went to Trader Joe's and got more eggs coconut and unsalted pistachios t see if I could replicate them)

Sigh
ScarletandOlive

Iselin, NJ

#97468 Apr 7, 2014
PEllen wrote:
Confession; I have been bad and I am paying the price.
As some of you may remember I went on a diet January 1 2013 and lost about 20lbs. I have kept it off with some ups and downs and had settled, I thought, into a life style rather than a diet..
I have a weakness for coconut macaroons, especially the kind that come in a canister sold around Passover. It is approaching Passover. The international supermarket I shop at has the full line of these. It includes an orange pistachio variety this year. I hadn't seen that one before..
I bought a canister. Yesterday afternoon. It is still morning. They are gone.
My head has been yelling WTH have you done?!
My digestion has been yelling WTH have you eaten?!
I am expecting my waistline to echo these sentiments shortly.
But oohh, what a lovely few hours I have had
(Except I went to Trader Joe's and got more eggs coconut and unsalted pistachios t see if I could replicate them)
Sigh
Oh! Those sound scrumptious! Must stay out of the store while they are on my mind...

Location hidden

#97470 Apr 7, 2014
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooo. Can I be a Sub, er , submissive?
Stranger things than that may not have happened
I know this will come as great shock to you, but I'm the antithesis of submissive.

Saint Petersburg, FL

#97471 Apr 7, 2014
Scarlet and PEllen... you crack me up!

PEllen, don't feel bad for being a little bad. As long as macaroons don't become a likestyle.

And Ferrerman can bite me.

Location hidden

#97472 Apr 7, 2014
Heh, a 5 year old outfoxed Microsoft and discovered an xbox security flaw, lmao:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/5-year-old-outsma...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min NTRPRNR1 1,127,005
very cute unuasual pix 21 min ALL GOOD 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 24 min Mandela 68,666
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 28 min Dale 179,421
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 34 min WeWeWe 50,641
omnipods boxes for sale 50 min thanxlord 1
Amy 10-24 51 min Mister Tonka 12
Abby 10-24 8 hr edogxxx 23
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]