“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#97397 Apr 3, 2014
its programmer math.
j_m_w wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when is one person the majority over two?
:)

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#97398 Apr 3, 2014
j_m_w wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when is one person the majority over two?
:)
Him and I both think it would suck if FL won.

I want Wisconsin to win it all.

Toj

“Equality”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#97399 Apr 3, 2014
Naw, the Wildcats will take it all.

Since: Mar 09

West Palm Beach, FL

#97400 Apr 3, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Him and I both think it would suck if FL won.
I want Wisconsin to win it all.
I mixed up who was saying what earlier. It's been that kind of day.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#97401 Apr 3, 2014
j_m_w wrote:
<quoted text>
I mixed up who was saying what earlier. It's been that kind of day.
It's okay. 1 + 1 = 2 can trip up any Florida fan!!! We still love ya!

;)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#97402 Apr 3, 2014
RACE wrote:
I believe its 3 days, not games.
<quoted text>
Could be, sorry , as i am more of a Football/hockey guy.....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#97403 Apr 3, 2014
I'll take Florida....Billy Donovan is due soon.....

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#97404 Apr 3, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
I'll take Florida....Billy Donovan is due soon.....
Gosh, I didn't even know he was pregnant!!
;^j
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

#97405 Apr 3, 2014
RACE wrote:
Ha, older than that. Prolly older than you!
<quoted text>
I was born in 1977.
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

#97406 Apr 3, 2014
Baseball suuuuuuuuuuucks--so boring.

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#97407 Apr 3, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's okay. 1 + 1 = 2 can trip up any Florida fan!!! We still love ya!
;)
I used to think Jam was hot enough to be a cheerleader, but with skills like that, maybe she was a math tutor to the football team!

:)

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#97408 Apr 3, 2014
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>I used to think Jam was hot enough to be a cheerleader, but with skills like that, maybe she was a math tutor to the football team!
:)
You mean they had her number?

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#97409 Apr 3, 2014
ok, 3yrs your junior. but she's an antique.
You have both held up pretty well...
Kidding, I kid...q
cheluzal wrote:
<quoted text>
I was born in 1977.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#97410 Apr 3, 2014
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>I used to think Jam was hot enough to be a cheerleader, but with skills like that, maybe she was a math tutor to the football team!

:)
Lmao

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#97411 Apr 3, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
I'll take Florida....Billy Donovan is due soon.....
I would be rooting for Wisconsin even if it wasn't my alma mater. I like an underdog.

They don't get the top recruits, like the other 3 teams, but Bo Ryan puts together a very respectable team every year. Bo Ryan has to do a lot more teaching and coaching than the programs that have top rated players fall in their lap every year ... year after year.

He's won a few nation championships at the division ii level, but had never made it to a final 4 in 12 or 13 years coaching at Madison, although his teams have made the tourney each of those years.

Every year he would go to the final 4 with his dad. And his dad would tell him that next year he'll be coaching in the final 4, because that's been the one knock against him ... great coach with good teams, but no final 4 appearances. It was hard for him to deal with, but his father always comforted him and made the annual disappointment disappear.

His dad died this past August and lo and behold he makes the final 4.

I'm happy for him. He's 68 or 69 and probably won't be coaching too much longer. I'm proud of the team ... I don't think any of the players were recruited by any of the big programs. They play as a team, distribute the ball, and play tough defense. They have to.

They were a number 2 seed which is high, but in many respects they are the David amongst Goliaths.

I don't expect them to win it all, but if they do, it will be unbelievable.

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Wilmington, IL

#97412 Apr 4, 2014

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Wilmington, IL

#97413 Apr 4, 2014

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#97414 Apr 4, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would be rooting for Wisconsin even if it wasn't my alma mater. I like an underdog.
They don't get the top recruits, like the other 3 teams, but Bo Ryan puts together a very respectable team every year. Bo Ryan has to do a lot more teaching and coaching than the programs that have top rated players fall in their lap every year ... year after year.
He's won a few nation championships at the division ii level, but had never made it to a final 4 in 12 or 13 years coaching at Madison, although his teams have made the tourney each of those years.
Every year he would go to the final 4 with his dad. And his dad would tell him that next year he'll be coaching in the final 4, because that's been the one knock against him ... great coach with good teams, but no final 4 appearances. It was hard for him to deal with, but his father always comforted him and made the annual disappointment disappear.
His dad died this past August and lo and behold he makes the final 4.
I'm happy for him. He's 68 or 69 and probably won't be coaching too much longer. I'm proud of the team ... I don't think any of the players were recruited by any of the big programs. They play as a team, distribute the ball, and play tough defense. They have to.
They were a number 2 seed which is high, but in many respects they are the David amongst Goliaths.
I don't expect them to win it all, but if they do, it will be unbelievable.
As a Wolverine, my heart would love to see a fellow Big-10 team win it all, but if i had to bet my lungs....it's Florida....Agreed about the respect for Bo Ryan....i love their big, Kaminski? i think...Can hit 3's and play big too?...Alot like Dirk Nowitski.....Good Luck....Another scenario here could be an all SEC final....a miracle since they weren't rated as a great conference, this year....

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#97415 Apr 4, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> As a Wolverine, my heart would love to see a fellow Big-10 team win it all, but if i had to bet my lungs....it's Florida....Agreed about the respect for Bo Ryan....i love their big, Kaminski? i think...Can hit 3's and play big too?...Alot like Dirk Nowitski.....Good Luck....Another scenario here could be an all SEC final....a miracle since they weren't rated as a great conference, this year....
Thanks. Yes, I root for big 10 teams too in the tourney and bowl games.

Kaminsky is a lot like Nowitski. Charles Barkley was raving about him during the half and after the game. He also switched his pick and picked the Badgers to beat AZ right before the game.

Sam Dekker asked the player from Arizona, Tarczewski who was guarding Kaminski and he said "Man, this kid, he's awkward," "You never know what he's going to do, but it's effective."

He had a 43 point game earlier in the season too, but I don't know if Kaminski can duplicate the AZ performance again. He was en fuego.

I don't want an all SEC final. Then we'll have to listen to SEC fans go on and on and on and on about how awesome the conference is.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#97416 Apr 4, 2014
Plus, Kentucky has plenty of Bigs, so it should be interesting with their kids totally one and done .....i had previously had hopes of an All Big 10 final....Michigan State, Wisconsin or Michigan....Oh well, at least i can watch now, without all the tension...lol...maybe....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 min KiMare 49,754
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min Earthling-1 46,556
Revisiting the early days of Chicago's social-d... 1 hr suoper hard 2
Biology & geography answers has been posted her... 1 hr Showboy1234 1
Real And Confirmed Waec GCE 2014 Biology Altern... 1 hr ToscoBoy 2
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr bab4 1,108,389
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 4 hr SLY WEST 7,778
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Learn to Read 177,941
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••