Since: Jun 09

Saint Petersburg, FL

#97471 Apr 7, 2014
Scarlet and PEllen... you crack me up!

PEllen, don't feel bad for being a little bad. As long as macaroons don't become a likestyle.

And Ferrerman can bite me.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#97472 Apr 7, 2014
Heh, a 5 year old outfoxed Microsoft and discovered an xbox security flaw, lmao:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/5-year-old-outsma...

“Checks and Balances”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#97474 Apr 7, 2014
I'm not going to hit reply to that statement because I'm hoping that it will get taken down.

We are all chronologically adults here, so people know that by posting they are opening themselves up to critiques. Using the R word, especially when referring to someone else's child, is beyond the pale.

You are a frickin' coward and an a$$. Go eff yourself.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#97476 Apr 7, 2014
ScarletandOlive wrote:
I'm not going to hit reply to that statement because I'm hoping that it will get taken down.
We are all chronologically adults here, so people know that by posting they are opening themselves up to critiques. Using the R word, especially when referring to someone else's child, is beyond the pale.
You are a frickin' coward and an a$$. Go eff yourself.
It's okay, when my son wants to make fun of someone dumb, he makes fun of house painters.

Even elephants and chimpanzees are smart enough to dip a brush in paint and smear it on a wall. Some of them even make more money than Ferrerman for doing so. He is the only person here who does a job that an animal can do more successfully than him.

Not only can chimpanzees and elephants do his job, make more money at, but they even stick around to raise their children.

I bet Ferrerman's parents only wish he had special needs, so there was something they could blame it on.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#97478 Apr 7, 2014
Chripes, doesn't this jackhole ever shut up?
He's like a little kid..."Notice me, Notice me!"

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#97479 Apr 7, 2014
A noted observer wrote:
You people have to understand that I'm not trying to win hearts and minds here. Only an idiot (sorry if that offends idiots...) can't see that the Annabella profile is Angelique770- the fake therapist. Just because Sublime and race deny that doesn't makķe it so. Toj found that Michael Jackson thread and it's pretty hard not to look back at the beginning of this very thread and see that, yep, Annabella = Angelique. This isn't politics where you have to love Sarah Palin for party unity no matter what and you have to hate Barack Obama....for party unity. Well, it IS but that's pretty stoopid.
As far as Sub goes, i think he's a depraved person whether he makes up all the sleazy sex stuff about him and the wife being swingers or not. Maybe a guy does have a job as a corporate lawyer that encourages him to troll all day. Some of you met him and met race. If race wants to believe all that crap, well, have another beer, son. It'll be alright. He says he lives on the water. I say, it's denial....
^See what I did there? LOL! Denial is not just a waterway in Florida....
Ya know, it's annoying that Angelique and Sub and race troll me as they do but, I can't stop that. I can't make anyone here think. Why should you start now? As far as i'm concerned she can come back here and have all you people take psychological tests and can get your SS numbers and run credit checks for all I care. Most of you people weren't even here when A770 ran things. Ask Sub and race. They'll fill you in....
ok. You're right. Its a big conspiracy. We all know annabella and angelique are the same person. We just didn't want to admit it. We confess. You are right.

Now what?

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#97480 Apr 7, 2014
A noted observer wrote:
You people have to understand that I'm not trying to win hearts and minds here. Only an idiot (sorry if that offends idiots...) can't see that the Annabella profile is Angelique770- the fake therapist. Just because Sublime and race deny that doesn't make it so. Toj found that Michael Jackson thread and it's pretty hard not to look back at the beginning of this very thread and see that, yep, Annabella = Angelique. This isn't politics where you have to love Sarah Palin for party unity no matter what and you have to hate Barack Obama....for party unity. Well, it IS but that's pretty stoopid.
As far as Sub goes, i think he's a depraved person whether he makes up all the sleazy sex stuff about him and the wife being swingers or not. Maybe a guy does have a job as a corporate lawyer that encourages him to troll all day. Some of you met him and met race. If race wants to believe all that crap, well, have another beer, son. It'll be alright. He says he lives on the water. I say, it's denial....
Ya know, it's annoying that Angelique and Sub and race troll me as they do but, I can't stop that. I can't make anyone here think. Why should you start now? As far as i'm concerned she can come back here and have all you people take psychological tests and can get your SS numbers and run credit checks for all I care. Most of you people weren't even here when A770 ran things. Ask Sub and race. They'll fill you in....
Seriously, why does this matter to you?

If you are indeed Ferrerman, I recall something of the dust-up involving you and Angelique, but that goes back 5-6 years ago, possibly more, and as I recall you had basis to be angry at the time.

Do you seriously think there was a "leader" and others who were "minions"?

People decide who their friends are, stick up for their friends and you should expect that in any context.

So I come back to my question- why does this matter to you so much that you do all these posts? And, what exactly do you want out of all this?

My question goes to F, not the rest of the Topix people, so keep your slings and arrows (i.e. sarcastic comments) in the quiver for the moment.

Thanks

Pelly.

“Checks and Balances”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#97481 Apr 7, 2014
A noted observer wrote:
<quoted text>That post was like a fart. S/he who smelt it dealt it. That's not accusing you, genius. That means that the post came and went fast. Who was bragging about getting my posts pulled here recently? Not me. The same person who pulled that post, made that post.
I really don't care what you say about Sub or about any of the drama that you keep trying to create. I have issues with people calling children retarded and glass bowls who escalate their insults to attack people's children. That's inappropriate not just on here, but IRL and I will call people out on it whenever I see it.
Timmy

United States

#97482 Apr 7, 2014
Well fairyman, since you listed some things you don't care about, here is my list ( others likely agree with it).

1. Annabella is Angelique - I DON'T CARE
2. Sub may be a depraved person - I DON'T CARE
3. RACE may not live on the water - I DON'T CARE
4. Angelique, Sub and RACE may troll you - I DON'T CARE

You starting to get it now - we just don't care about you and your petty BS, so just flap your fairy wings and fly home.
A noted observer wrote:
You people have to understand that I'm not trying to win hearts and minds here. Only an idiot (sorry if that offends idiots...) can't see that the Annabella profile is Angelique770- the fake therapist. Just because Sublime and race deny that doesn't make it so. Toj found that Michael Jackson thread and it's pretty hard not to look back at the beginning of this very thread and see that, yep, Annabella = Angelique. This isn't politics where you have to love Sarah Palin for party unity no matter what and you have to hate Barack Obama....for party unity. Well, it IS but that's pretty stoopid.

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Wilmington, IL

#97483 Apr 7, 2014
A noted observer wrote:
Dude, don't you realize NOBODY CARES! It's been five years, get over it! I don't know whether to feel sorry for you or annoyed by you. Your posts read like the rantings of a paranoid-delusional lunatic.

"They're all out to get me! They're all out to get me! I must warn you people! They are coming!"

Okay, you're right, we're all out to get you. Hide under your tinfoil hat and hope we don't find you... but you can't hide from us. We're coming to get you.

How about you check yourself into the second floor, get on some meds, and maybe you'll start feeling better. Worth a shot, right!?
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

#97485 Apr 7, 2014
RACE wrote:
Cool! My Daughter's birthday is tomorrow!
<quoted text>
Mine'a actually on Wednesday!
And my brother's is this Sat.
Timmy

United States

#97487 Apr 7, 2014
Sorry to burst your bubble, but I don't care enough about you or what you say to know what you are talking about. Even if I did know, I wouldn't care because YOU JUST DON'T MATTER.
Vegas baby wrote:
<quoted text>Are you still mad about that "beak' comment?
Timmy

United States

#97488 Apr 7, 2014
Hey RACE, are you one of the two that bid the RUSH charity thing from $6K to $21K in less than a day?

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#97490 Apr 7, 2014
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, why does this matter to you?
If you are indeed Ferrerman, I recall something of the dust-up involving you and Angelique, but that goes back 5-6 years ago, possibly more, and as I recall you had basis to be angry at the time.
Do you seriously think there was a "leader" and others who were "minions"?
People decide who their friends are, stick up for their friends and you should expect that in any context.
So I come back to my question- why does this matter to you so much that you do all these posts? And, what exactly do you want out of all this?
My question goes to F, not the rest of the Topix people, so keep your slings and arrows (i.e. sarcastic comments) in the quiver for the moment.
Thanks
Pelly.
Yo!(Waving her hand). I had a question, too.

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#97491 Apr 7, 2014
Vegas baby wrote:
Thanks for posting.
And thank YOU for responding!

#97492 Apr 7, 2014
YOu're kidding....21K? Too rich for my blood, but kuddos to those that can!
Timmy wrote:
Hey RACE, are you one of the two that bid the RUSH charity thing from $6K to $21K in less than a day?

#97493 Apr 7, 2014
Sweet! We went out to dinner, got her a few presents...It's all good!
cheluzal wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine'a actually on Wednesday!
And my brother's is this Sat.

#97494 Apr 7, 2014
Ha!
Furrermutt got sand bagged!

Now believe me, I'm not trying to sway anyone's opinion one war or the other (not a typo), but it seems to me that if someone is going to call a child a retard, then offer no apologies about saying it, only to turn around and justify saying it because, HEY, we don't know if the guy really has an autistic (notice word change here) or not, and finally denying they even said it, rather blaming some poster who begins with "A*" making up the post then having it deleted, all the while blaming me for being some mindless minion who has apparently posted in over half the parsec of known space haunting some nameless painter....

Well, you get the idea.

See, problem is, some people cant let go of perceived slights, and it cripples them emotionally, physically and mentally.

I feel a hug coming on....
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

#97497 Apr 7, 2014
RACE wrote:
Sweet! We went out to dinner, got her a few presents...It's all good!
<quoted text>
I went to Bern's steakhouse dessert room last Friday.
Got a pink cupcake from my boss today.
This is spirit week and Wed is "dress as a teacher"--I asked for my bday to have tons of little pink Miss Cheluzals running around, rofl.

“reign in blood”

Chicago, IL

#97498 Apr 8, 2014
Amy's posted but my computer crapped out before I could post Abby or the links

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min mdbuilder 1,220,817
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 22 min Guru 187,415
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min OzRitz 52,891
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 5,918
abby 4-26 2 hr Illythia 6
Bill Clinton's Wife. 2 hr ThreadSezAll 6
Ask Amy 4-25-15 2 hr Illythia 8
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]