|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2014

Judged:

squishymama wrote:
Wow! I love the article and the pictures. Plus, the comments are overwhelmingly positive.

They are both beautiful.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2014

Judged:

Way cool. You gotta have trust, when you have a creature that can rip your face open right next to you.
squishymama wrote:

Toj

“Equality”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2014

Judged:

Squishy provided the sweet. Not for the not-so-sweet:

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2014/03/27/rat...

Eek!

Toj

“Equality”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2014

Judged:

NOW for the not-so-sweet.

(sigh)

“The two baby belly, please!”

Since: Sep 09

Evanston IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2014

Judged:

Toj wrote:
Eek!
Holy sh*t!!!!

Toj

“Equality”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2014

Judged:

Why can't Chicago get one of these?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Toj

“Equality”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2014

Judged:

squishymama wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy sh*t!!!!
Exactly! I might have thought about moving out and letting it have the house.

“Checks and Balances”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2014

Judged:

Toj wrote:

Eek!
My husband would be scared out of his gourd. Yuck!

“Checks and Balances”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2014

Judged:

Toj wrote:
Why can't Chicago get one of these?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
That is awesome!

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2014

Judged:

Timmy wrote:
Exactly what illegal sexaul activity are your referring to? The article gave NO indication of the girl doing anything illegal. Just as kids have been complaining about teachers for as long as there have been teachers, they also flirt with other students. The only difference is now that some of that is done on-line. Nothing illegal about it. If the boy's parents didn't like it, they should take it up with their son and maybe the girl's parents - not the school.
<quoted text>
I said POTENTIALLY illegal activity. There's nothing illegal about flirting, but it is illegal for minors to engage in sexual activity

“Checks and Balances”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2014

Judged:

edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>I said POTENTIALLY illegal activity. There's nothing illegal about flirting, but it is illegal for minors to engage in sexual activity
Nope, it isn't. It is illegal if an adult or a much older minor engages in sexual activity with a minor who is determined to be too young to give consent, given the power imbalance.

“Checks and Balances”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2014

Judged:

The thing that most upsets me about this is the quote by the police chief.

http://m.njherald.com/w/main/story/112466004/

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2014

Judged:

Exactly, so this girl should be humiliated and bullied by the cops and the school over a POTENTIAL problem? Total BS. Your the one decrying the loss of due process and here you just chucked it all out the window? You LIBERAL! Screaming about how the many need to be protected, so lets trample the rights of the few!
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
I said POTENTIALLY illegal activity. There's nothing illegal about flirting, but it is illegal for minors to engage in sexual activity

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2014

Judged:

ScarletandOlive wrote:
The thing that most upsets me about this is the quote by the police chief.
http://m.njherald.com/w/main/story/112466004/
There's a bunch of quotes. Which one?

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2014

Judged:

RACE wrote:
Exactly, so this girl should be humiliated and bullied by the cops and the school over a POTENTIAL problem?
Humiliated and bullied? That's HER assessment (or yours.) They were investigating a POTENTIAL problem, wah if she felt "humiliated." And preventing POTENTIAL problems is the school's job, no? When a girl kills herself because she was bullied, you're the first person to say "why didn't the school do something sooner!?"
RACE wrote:
Your the one decrying the loss of due process and here you just chucked it all out the window? You LIBERAL! Screaming about how the many need to be protected, so lets trample the rights of the few!
For the second time, a minor doesn't have the same rights as adults, a concept you seem unable to grasp. This is on school property, and due process wouldn't come into play anyway. Nobody's rights were "trampled."

And it's YOU'RE. YOU'RE the one....

And who's the dam "touching" troll?

“Checks and Balances”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2014

Judged:

Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>There's a bunch of quotes. Which one?
This one, makes it sound like the teacher's fault-

"It was kids being kids, and they were being told to cover up," Sparta Police Sgt. John-Paul Beebe said. "It wasn't a problem until the teacher came to this one table."

Toj

“Equality”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2014

Judged:

ScarletandOlive wrote:
<quoted text>
This one, makes it sound like the teacher's fault-
"It was kids being kids, and they were being told to cover up," Sparta Police Sgt. John-Paul Beebe said. "It wasn't a problem until the teacher came to this one table."
My imagination took over after reading that I could envision some teacher thinking it was a perfect time to be the MAN. Ya, that didn't work out so well.

The kids were wrong for doing it, but sounds like he had a part in inciting them.

Toj

“Equality”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2014

Judged:

edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Humiliated and bullied? That's HER assessment (or yours.) They were investigating a POTENTIAL problem, wah if she felt "humiliated." And preventing POTENTIAL problems is the school's job, no? When a girl kills herself because she was bullied, you're the first person to say "why didn't the school do something sooner!?"
<quoted text>
For the second time, a minor doesn't have the same rights as adults, a concept you seem unable to grasp. This is on school property, and due process wouldn't come into play anyway. Nobody's rights were "trampled."
And it's YOU'RE. YOU'RE the one....
And who's the dam "touching" troll?
No, a minor does not have the same rights as an adult but adults have a right to their child not being disciplined for something that happens at home that the school finds out about. Can you imagine if Johnny would not shares with classmate Timmy while Timmy was visiting Johnny's house. Then Johnny told a classmate what happened and then the school hauled Johnny before the Administrators and a cop then suspended him for not sharing at his house with Timmy?

That's what you've got her edog. They put their nose where it didn't belong. It wasn't about school.

Toj

“Equality”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2014

Judged:

her = here

And there's probably other typos but it's Friday and I don't care.

“Checks and Balances”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2014

Judged:

Cunning Linguist wrote:
<quoted text>The policeman was relating what happened, not passing blame. It was like a narration of events. "Everything was fine until the teacher went to the last table. Then there was trouble."

It's all in the editing. The editing is all in the contest.
I was reading through my filter. So many schools around here have ridiculously entitled students. Their parents blame all of the problems on the teachers and faculty, and there is no accountability for the students.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min THE DEVIL 1,080,438
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min Rogue Scholar 05 174,666
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Natual should be respect 48,918
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr fearless 67,968
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Jews against gambling 68,380
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr andet1987 465
No people will be punchlines in 'Racist Jokes 101' 4 hr FOOK U2 Azz Holes 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search