“I'm bringing sexy back...”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#97066 Mar 25, 2014
Well hello there! Can't believe I actually remembered my login info. Yowzas, it's been a while.

Toj

“Equality”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#97067 Mar 25, 2014
the story so far wrote:
<quoted text>Everything old is new again! Angelique770 is trying to come back as "Annabella" and anybody with a lick of sense can see back at the beginning of this very thread that Annabella used to be A770 but- her loyal minions, Sub and race, refuse to accept that.
So, there's that.....
I've not been responding to the posts about this b/c, well -- at this point I don't care b/c I'll just not reply to Annabella if I choose not to.

I never got the answer as to why this is to important to you all. It's obvious that it is now out there. I think you need to let it be and people will do what they will with the information.

I don't understand the harping on this but sometimes stuff like that -- getting it out there -- can be cathartic.

I do understand that someone is stupid on the icons b/c when I posted that Mimi was fine and I wasn't logged in b/c I used "FB People" that I received all kinds of bad icons. I would hope that wouldn't bother you b/c it's rather childish to sprinkle bad icons everywhere for the sake of doing it.

I think about now everyone understands the position on Angelique/Annabella and by now you have to be more than a bit of an idiot not to see that they are the same person. So, now what.

Are you calling for troops or what? You can do what you want (obviously) but I'd let it be and let people do what they're going to do b/c you're not going to be able to change anyone's mind at this point who does not want it to change.

Plus, if the position is "what a horrible person that Angelique/Annabella is", personally you're diluting this point by the number of posts on this subject. It's sounding sort of "Rainman-ish". Repeat, repeat, repeat.

This should be my last reply to all of this and, of course, you'll do whatever and I will skip over the posts. But whatever.

Toj

“Equality”

Location hidden

#97068 Mar 25, 2014
Lil Roo wrote:
Well hello there! Can't believe I actually remembered my login info. Yowzas, it's been a while.
Roo, my goodness I have not seen you in... in.... a million years it seems like! How are you?

Toj

“Equality”

Location hidden

#97069 Mar 25, 2014
Oops -- Roo, I changed my name from Terri to Toj. I kinda like "Toj". It's Mayan.
Timmy

United States

#97070 Mar 25, 2014
Been a while indeed. Welcome back.
Lil Roo wrote:

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#97071 Mar 25, 2014
Do you play a therapist on the internet?
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
I've not been responding to the posts about this b/c, well -- at this point I don't care b/c I'll just not reply to Annabella if I choose not to.
I never got the answer as to why this is to important to you all. It's obvious that it is now out there. I think you need to let it be and people will do what they will with the information.
I don't understand the harping on this but sometimes stuff like that -- getting it out there -- can be cathartic.
I do understand that someone is stupid on the icons b/c when I posted that Mimi was fine and I wasn't logged in b/c I used "FB People" that I received all kinds of bad icons. I would hope that wouldn't bother you b/c it's rather childish to sprinkle bad icons everywhere for the sake of doing it.
I think about now everyone understands the position on Angelique/Annabella and by now you have to be more than a bit of an idiot not to see that they are the same person. So, now what.
Are you calling for troops or what? You can do what you want (obviously) but I'd let it be and let people do what they're going to do b/c you're not going to be able to change anyone's mind at this point who does not want it to change.
Plus, if the position is "what a horrible person that Angelique/Annabella is", personally you're diluting this point by the number of posts on this subject. It's sounding sort of "Rainman-ish". Repeat, repeat, repeat.
This should be my last reply to all of this and, of course, you'll do whatever and I will skip over the posts. But whatever.

Neda, stay with me!

#97072 Mar 25, 2014
Ha! Youre two days late! We just met at Aruba's, you coulda joined us!
Lil Roo wrote:

“I'm bringing sexy back...”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#97073 Mar 25, 2014
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
Roo, my goodness I have not seen you in... in.... a million years it seems like! How are you?
Feels like a lifetime ago. I am great. Getting married and expecting a little boy in July. Really happy.:)

I take it things haven't changed much here.

Toj

“Equality”

Location hidden

#97074 Mar 25, 2014
Lil Roo wrote:
<quoted text>
Feels like a lifetime ago. I am great. Getting married and expecting a little boy in July. Really happy.:)
Congrats! July? It's a great time to have a baby out in the weather but it'll be hell for you dealing with the weather in your 8th and 9th month.

Toj

“Equality”

Location hidden

#97075 Mar 25, 2014
RACE wrote:
Do you play a therapist on the internet?
<quoted text>
Nope. I leave that to Angelique/Annabella.

“Checks and Balances”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#97076 Mar 25, 2014
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>How are you? We actually had snow this morning. Not much -- but it's the end of March. I can do without this winter now.

How things on the East Coast?
Things are good here, but it's supposed to snow again tonight :( I am ready for warmer weather (50's would be ideal).

I've been trying to catch up on the past week or so, but there seem to be a lot of gaps.

Missed you all!

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Wilmington, IL

#97078 Mar 25, 2014
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Its Union Station in Chicago, same place they shot The Untouchables with Sean Connery.
The movie was Silver Streak with Gene Wilder and Richard Pryor
Your credentials for being Chi-Town people are in danger.
Didn't see that movie. And I've been to Union Station I think only three times in my life

Neda, stay with me!

#97079 Mar 25, 2014
Congrats on the kid, and my condolences on the nuptials.
Lil Roo wrote:
<quoted text>

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#97080 Mar 25, 2014
Lil Roo wrote:
Hi, Roo! Great hearing from you again!

Since: Jun 09

Saint Petersburg, FL

#97081 Mar 25, 2014
It's like a reunion! Hi, Roo! Congratulations!!! Hi, Scarlet!

I am SO TIRED of hearing about Angelique and stuff that happened so many years and so many beers ago.

The horse is dead, so you can quit beating it.

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#97082 Mar 25, 2014
Toj wrote:
I say Edog, Race and Tonka. There's a question as to whether Tonka looks like the Professor.
Do you Tonka?
Picture: http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/575119-malays...
I'm a younger, hotter version of the professor. Tonka can be Gilligan.

This was floating around on FB about a week ago... I couldn't bring myself to "like" it, thought it was still too soon. Chuckled on the inside, though

“Checks and Balances”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#97083 Mar 25, 2014
Stina2 wrote:
It's like a reunion! Hi, Roo! Congratulations!!! Hi, Scarlet!

I am SO TIRED of hearing about Angelique and stuff that happened so many years and so many beers ago.

The horse is dead, so you can quit beating it.
I just don't understand why so many people find her so fascinating. I talked to her when she was here, but since she was just a poster on Topix, it didn't affect me one bit once she was gone.

I can't imagine following people to different threads.

Toj

“Equality”

Location hidden

#97084 Mar 25, 2014
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a younger, hotter version of the professor. Tonka can be Gilligan.
This was floating around on FB about a week ago... I couldn't bring myself to "like" it, thought it was still too soon. Chuckled on the inside, though
I agree with too soon, but I still laugh.

I still see you as Gilligan, though. Not that I ever met you. You and Gilligan forever in my mind.

Tonka being a not-to-quite IT (nod to Race) makes him the Professor.

“The two baby belly, please!”

Since: Sep 09

Evanston IL

#97085 Mar 25, 2014
ScarletandOlive wrote:
<quoted text>
I just don't understand why so many people find her so fascinating. I talked to her when she was here, but since she was just a poster on Topix, it didn't affect me one bit once she was gone.
I can't imagine following people to different threads.
If I saw that Red had posted somewhere else, I'd go over and take a look, just for the entertainment value she always provided.

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#97086 Mar 25, 2014
Lil Roo wrote:
Hi there.

How's your girl?
Someone said you got engaged?

How is life treating you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 12 min Mandela 68,566
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 26 min KiMare 50,064
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 27 min RealDave 1,115,622
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 56 min Earthling-1 47,070
Minimum Wage and Unemployment Model 5 hr Goh 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 6 hr Top of the Heap 4,054
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 hr WelbyMD 178,617
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]