Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#97053 Mar 25, 2014
River Song wrote:
<quoted text>He doesn't know what a troll really is or he wouldn't use the word the way he does. He can dislike someone all he wants, but that doesn't make them a troll. Just one more disparaging epithet..... He must find that sort of thing useful.

The same goes for others here. "DFTT" might as well mean,'let's exclude people we don't want on our thread'. God forbid someone wants to enter the discussion and challenge the status quo. Maybe I should try calling people "moron". That seems to be the key to the heart of this welcoming, goodhearted bunch.
Hey moron,

Thanks for your offer, but like the status quo much better than your whine-fest. Holy effing whiny cry baby u r. Maybe you could honor some other people in a different forum with your presence and whine them to death instead of us.

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#97054 Mar 25, 2014
River Song wrote:
<quoted text>He doesn't know what a troll really is or he wouldn't use the word the way he does. He can dislike someone all he wants, but that doesn't make them a troll. Just one more disparaging epithet..... He must find that sort of thing useful.
The same goes for others here. "DFTT" might as well mean,'let's exclude people we don't want on our thread'. God forbid someone wants to enter the discussion and challenge the status quo. Maybe I should try calling people "moron". That seems to be the key to the heart of this welcoming, goodhearted bunch.
NW suburban person and Chicago ISP person:
People come and go around here and have done so for as long as the thread has been in existence. Some have been nicer than others. Some are nicer than others.

In general, most people who stick around primarily focus their answers on the subject at hand, either the Amy/Abby letters or whatever nuttiness is on the Regs thread ( 4 way stop signs, as the usual example). We have conversations with each other here and pretty much stay away from lambasting other posters other than decrying their position. Red, Mimi and Moon don't interact with Edog much because they strongly disagree with him on some points which are important to each of them, except they pop in occasionally.

There are no cliques, no minions. Stuff that happens on other boards, stays on other boards.I don't know and don't care who Sublime talks to elsewhere. If you have a beef with someone , keep it in that context. We care about the beefs that occur here

Each of us is only as real as our posts. You can't tell anything about me other than what I post here unless I have contacted you off the boards. The same goes for everyone.

If you are going to stick around, stay on point.

BTW, a troll is someone who posts, usually anonymously, on the internet for the purpose of sowing discord and making trouble

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#97055 Mar 25, 2014
I say Edog, Race and Tonka. There's a question as to whether Tonka looks like the Professor.

Do you Tonka?

Picture: http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/575119-malays...

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#97056 Mar 25, 2014
Toj wrote:
I say Edog, Race and Tonka. There's a question as to whether Tonka looks like the Professor.
Do you Tonka?
So you've got it on good authority that dog & Race look like Gilligan and the Skipper? Sweet.
Yes. I'm the professor's doppelganger.

Unless you wanna say I look like Brad Pitt. Or Hugh Jackman. Then I'm that.

“The two baby belly, please!”

Since: Sep 09

Evanston IL

#97057 Mar 25, 2014
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
NW suburban person and Chicago ISP person:
People come and go around here and have done so for as long as the thread has been in existence. Some have been nicer than others. Some are nicer than others.
In general, most people who stick around primarily focus their answers on the subject at hand, either the Amy/Abby letters or whatever nuttiness is on the Regs thread ( 4 way stop signs, as the usual example). We have conversations with each other here and pretty much stay away from lambasting other posters other than decrying their position. Red, Mimi and Moon don't interact with Edog much because they strongly disagree with him on some points which are important to each of them, except they pop in occasionally.
There are no cliques, no minions. Stuff that happens on other boards, stays on other boards.I don't know and don't care who Sublime talks to elsewhere. If you have a beef with someone , keep it in that context. We care about the beefs that occur here
Each of us is only as real as our posts. You can't tell anything about me other than what I post here unless I have contacted you off the boards. The same goes for everyone.
If you are going to stick around, stay on point.
BTW, a troll is someone who posts, usually anonymously, on the internet for the purpose of sowing discord and making trouble
If Red pops in occasionally, I'm going to be scared. Not that I'd mind hearing from her...

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#97059 Mar 25, 2014
Ha!
Thats funny cause it's true.
Toj wrote:
Do you Tonka?

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Location hidden

#97060 Mar 25, 2014
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>So you've got it on good authority that dog & Race look like Gilligan and the Skipper? Sweet.
Yes. I'm the professor's doppelganger.
Unless you wanna say I look like Brad Pitt. Or Hugh Jackman. Then I'm that.
I vote Hugh. Well, not vote but maybe hope. And I'm not quite sure why.

Since: Mar 09

West Palm Beach, FL

#97061 Mar 25, 2014
squishymama wrote:
<quoted text>
If Red pops in occasionally, I'm going to be scared. Not that I'd mind hearing from her...
Ha!

I do wonder if she gave anyone her Topix login info....

#97062 Mar 25, 2014
Where's jessy and al when you need them? where's the outrage?
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/musi...

He do make a good white guy though

“Checks and Balances”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#97063 Mar 25, 2014
I see that nothing much has changed :)

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Location hidden

#97065 Mar 25, 2014
ScarletandOlive wrote:
I see that nothing much has changed :)
How are you? We actually had snow this morning. Not much -- but it's the end of March. I can do without this winter now.

How things on the East Coast?

“I'm bringing sexy back...”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#97066 Mar 25, 2014
Well hello there! Can't believe I actually remembered my login info. Yowzas, it's been a while.

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Location hidden

#97067 Mar 25, 2014
the story so far wrote:
<quoted text>Everything old is new again! Angelique770 is trying to come back as "Annabella" and anybody with a lick of sense can see back at the beginning of this very thread that Annabella used to be A770 but- her loyal minions, Sub and race, refuse to accept that.
So, there's that.....
I've not been responding to the posts about this b/c, well -- at this point I don't care b/c I'll just not reply to Annabella if I choose not to.

I never got the answer as to why this is to important to you all. It's obvious that it is now out there. I think you need to let it be and people will do what they will with the information.

I don't understand the harping on this but sometimes stuff like that -- getting it out there -- can be cathartic.

I do understand that someone is stupid on the icons b/c when I posted that Mimi was fine and I wasn't logged in b/c I used "FB People" that I received all kinds of bad icons. I would hope that wouldn't bother you b/c it's rather childish to sprinkle bad icons everywhere for the sake of doing it.

I think about now everyone understands the position on Angelique/Annabella and by now you have to be more than a bit of an idiot not to see that they are the same person. So, now what.

Are you calling for troops or what? You can do what you want (obviously) but I'd let it be and let people do what they're going to do b/c you're not going to be able to change anyone's mind at this point who does not want it to change.

Plus, if the position is "what a horrible person that Angelique/Annabella is", personally you're diluting this point by the number of posts on this subject. It's sounding sort of "Rainman-ish". Repeat, repeat, repeat.

This should be my last reply to all of this and, of course, you'll do whatever and I will skip over the posts. But whatever.

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Location hidden

#97068 Mar 25, 2014
Lil Roo wrote:
Well hello there! Can't believe I actually remembered my login info. Yowzas, it's been a while.
Roo, my goodness I have not seen you in... in.... a million years it seems like! How are you?

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Location hidden

#97069 Mar 25, 2014
Oops -- Roo, I changed my name from Terri to Toj. I kinda like "Toj". It's Mayan.
Timmy

United States

#97070 Mar 25, 2014
Been a while indeed. Welcome back.
Lil Roo wrote:

#97071 Mar 25, 2014
Do you play a therapist on the internet?
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
I've not been responding to the posts about this b/c, well -- at this point I don't care b/c I'll just not reply to Annabella if I choose not to.
I never got the answer as to why this is to important to you all. It's obvious that it is now out there. I think you need to let it be and people will do what they will with the information.
I don't understand the harping on this but sometimes stuff like that -- getting it out there -- can be cathartic.
I do understand that someone is stupid on the icons b/c when I posted that Mimi was fine and I wasn't logged in b/c I used "FB People" that I received all kinds of bad icons. I would hope that wouldn't bother you b/c it's rather childish to sprinkle bad icons everywhere for the sake of doing it.
I think about now everyone understands the position on Angelique/Annabella and by now you have to be more than a bit of an idiot not to see that they are the same person. So, now what.
Are you calling for troops or what? You can do what you want (obviously) but I'd let it be and let people do what they're going to do b/c you're not going to be able to change anyone's mind at this point who does not want it to change.
Plus, if the position is "what a horrible person that Angelique/Annabella is", personally you're diluting this point by the number of posts on this subject. It's sounding sort of "Rainman-ish". Repeat, repeat, repeat.
This should be my last reply to all of this and, of course, you'll do whatever and I will skip over the posts. But whatever.

#97072 Mar 25, 2014
Ha! Youre two days late! We just met at Aruba's, you coulda joined us!
Lil Roo wrote:

“I'm bringing sexy back...”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#97073 Mar 25, 2014
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
Roo, my goodness I have not seen you in... in.... a million years it seems like! How are you?
Feels like a lifetime ago. I am great. Getting married and expecting a little boy in July. Really happy.:)

I take it things haven't changed much here.

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Location hidden

#97074 Mar 25, 2014
Lil Roo wrote:
<quoted text>
Feels like a lifetime ago. I am great. Getting married and expecting a little boy in July. Really happy.:)
I take it things haven't changed much here.
Congrats! July? It's a great time to have a baby out in the weather but it'll be hell for you dealing with the weather in your 8th and 9th month.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Bieber 185,080
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min USAsince1680 1,192,288
No Camping at Dead's Last Shows 19 min DEAD MUST DIE 2
Word (Dec '08) 20 min boundary painter 5,078
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 21 min GayleWood 51,373
last post wins! (Apr '13) 48 min boundary painter 508
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 50 min boundary painter 803
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:47 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:47AM