Topix Chitown Regulars

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#97088 Mar 25, 2014
squishymama wrote:
<quoted text>
If I saw that Red had posted somewhere else, I'd go over and take a look, just for the entertainment value she always provided.
Red posted? Where? How?

OUR Red?

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#97089 Mar 25, 2014
Phew. Just read Squishy's post again. She said "IF".

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#97090 Mar 25, 2014
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Its Union Station in Chicago, same place they shot The Untouchables with Sean Connery.
The movie was Silver Streak with Gene Wilder and Richard Pryor
Your credentials for being Chi-Town people are in danger.
I knew, i had seen that in a movie...too perfect of a photo....thought it was Blues Brothers....lol....That's a cool game, do another please....

“I'm bringing sexy back...”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#97092 Mar 25, 2014
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there.
How's your girl?
Someone said you got engaged?
How is life treating you?
Hi! Lo is doing great! She just turned 7, which is crazy, and she is so stoked to be a big sister soon. And yup, I finally found an amazing man and this past Christmas he proposed. Once we get married we are going to file for him to adopt Lo; we don't anticipate any issues with that. So, I'm great!

“Where is Tonka?”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#97093 Mar 25, 2014
In the interest of fairness, I did not follow anyone anywhere to lambast anyone. And if you notice, I am not engaging the poster who is trying to insult me by calling me schoolyard names. I am really bored with them, and FWIW I would be happy to send any female a 10X14 glossy picture of my junk.(it wont fit on an 8X10).
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
[shrug] Different strokes. I can understand why some people would have been affected but it's like once you know, you know and make up your own mind. Getting beat on the head with a stick and hearing about the argument that now seems to be between Fer, Fer's friend, Race and Sub (that's what I'm getting from the recent posts) is like watching a fight that you don't have a bet on.
So let's ignore since we don't have anyone currently on here that would read the riot act on all these people who keep going on about it. I do also mean Race and Sub b/c if you ignore the posts or take your fight elsewhere we don't have to "listen" to it. BUT, so we'll just have to skip over them.(I know, I know -- kettle meet pot -- I now see the fruitlessness of my posting to make it go away.)

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Braidwood, IL

#97094 Mar 25, 2014
Toj wrote:
I still see you as Gilligan, though. Not that I ever met you. You and Gilligan forever in my mind.
Gee, professor, can't understand why. Oh, and I shorted out the emergency locator beacon when I used it to heat up a hot dog. Hope you're not too mad. Don't worry, we'll find some other way to heat up the hot dogs.

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#97096 Mar 25, 2014
Mimi's fine.
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

#97097 Mar 25, 2014
SOOooooooooooooo, I chopped my hair off just above the shoulders today!

“Where is Tonka?”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#97098 Mar 25, 2014
Accckkkk!
Why? You have really nice hair.
cheluzal wrote:

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#97099 Mar 25, 2014
RACE wrote:
Accckkkk!
Why? You have really nice hair.
<quoted text>
had.

“Checks and Balances”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#97100 Mar 25, 2014
River Song wrote:
<quoted text>I don't find her fascinating. What I wrote was meant to be cautionary. Given what she (or he) has done, I think she's a sociopath. It's not unusual for diabolical creatures to make a charming entrance. Women who worked with Ted Bundy thought he was chivalrous for walking them to their cars late a night..

I'm truly glad it hasn't affected you and others, but as we've said she's never stopped trolling Ferrerman and has done the same to me. So to whomever used the term "dead horse", that's not actually appropriate. It's never stopped. Just because it didn't happen here or to you doesn't mean it didn't happen. So given that, maybe you or at least someone here can understand why it was alarming to see her back here posting where she'd started it all, with some of the same people. Once again lying about who she is. Not only that but immediately being defended by someone who's stayed close to her and carried her lies onto other forums. Yet no one questioned his defense of her or her presence. Easier to just move on to discounting and disparaging anything Ferrerman or I had to say. Goodheartedly, of course. LOL

Yes, they did follow us to two other forums, and she followed us to many more than that. But I know....no one wants to know what they do away from this thread.

While some here find it strange that I said anything about it at all, I find it more strange that I was attacked for doing so. Just ignore me. I don't care. But if you're disinterested is it necessary to voice it in such a petty way? I don't mean you, but others. That's what's really puzzling to me.
I may be opening a can of worms (or has that already happened?), but... Hi! Nice to see a new name around here. How did you discover this thread? I haven't been around much lately, but I do stop in from time to time.

“Checks and Balances”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#97101 Mar 25, 2014
cheluzal wrote:
What brought this on?

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#97103 Mar 25, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> I knew, i had seen that in a movie...too perfect of a photo....thought it was Blues Brothers....lol....That's a cool game, do another please....
I was working downtown the weekends they shot the Blues Brothers scenes. Didn't see it so much as heard it.

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#97104 Mar 25, 2014
RACE wrote:
In the interest of fairness, I did not follow anyone anywhere to lambast anyone. And if you notice, I am not engaging the poster who is trying to insult me by calling me schoolyard names. I am really bored with them, and FWIW I would be happy to send any female a 10X14 glossy picture of my junk.(it wont fit on an 8X10).
<quoted text>
Would that make it junk mail or junk male?

“reign in blood”

Braidwood, IL

#97105 Mar 26, 2014

“reign in blood”

Braidwood, IL

#97106 Mar 26, 2014

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#97107 Mar 26, 2014
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text> I was working downtown the weekends they shot the Blues Brothers scenes. Didn't see it so much as heard it.
What a great happening, eh?...Woulda been cool to have been there, when they were shooting the Fugitive, at the St. Patrick's Day parade......once saw scenes from a Paul Newman and Robby Benson movie, shot in Fort Lauderdale.....

Saint Petersburg, FL

#97108 Mar 26, 2014
cheluzal wrote:
Since no one took pictures Sunday, we won't know the difference!:-)

I am ready to cut mine, too, but Toj introduced me to Wen, so I am going to try that for awhile and see if it helps my hair first. So far, I like it!

Saint Petersburg, FL

#97109 Mar 26, 2014
Saturday I was a little peeved because it was hot and I had to put my A/C in for the first time in weeks.

Today, it was 48. I had to wear my coat!!! Ugh!!!

Since: Mar 09

Hollywood, FL

#97110 Mar 26, 2014
I slept with the window open last night, it was in the 50s. Lovely.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Cheech the Conser... 1,520,764
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 10,569
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Saint Donald 240,292
Protest is Treason 2 hr Our President Trump 1
Parental Alienation is Child Abuse 6 hr Fathers4Justice 1
Look at Minn. Maine & Michigan. 7 hr They cannot kill ... 10
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 7 hr honeymylove 2,524

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages