Topix Chitown Regulars
FB People

Chicago, IL

#97043 Mar 25, 2014
RACE wrote:
can I please hear from Mimmi that she is ok?
You FB peeps should be able to pass that along...Right?
Mimi is fine.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#97044 Mar 25, 2014
I have no idea where she is in relation to the mud slide. So I figured I would ask about her.
Stina2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't speak with her directly, but she was on-line last night, so I assume she's fine. I didn't think that happened that close to her, did it?

#97045 Mar 25, 2014
Thanks, good to know
FB People wrote:
<quoted text>
Mimi is fine.

“The two baby belly, please!”

Since: Sep 09

Evanston IL

#97046 Mar 25, 2014
Stina2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't speak with her directly, but she was on-line last night, so I assume she's fine. I didn't think that happened that close to her, did it?
I think the town is north of her.

Since: Jun 09

Saint Petersburg, FL

#97047 Mar 25, 2014
squishymama wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the town is north of her.
That's what I was thinking, too
Yikes

Schaumburg, IL

#97049 Mar 25, 2014
RACE wrote:
Anyway, I Am done with the trolls. If they were good at it, then it might have been fun, they they are just pathetic, and I have no desire to nurture an injured, defective animal, so have your (you're) best last shot. I promise not to be hurt.
According to my calculations, racist was up late last night and, just before passing out, his last post was about me. This is disturbing. However, given that he (and Sublime!) still are loyal to an internet troll who they have to take at it's word is female, and used the nom de Trolldom "Angelique deSaussain"., it would seem to be par for his course.

I guess A770 was "good at it", whatever "it" was.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#97051 Mar 25, 2014
Yikes wrote:
<quoted text> Blah, blah, blah, Angelique. Blah, blah, blah, Race. Blah, blah, blah, Sublime. Blah, blah, blah, Angelique. Blah, blah, blah, Race. Blah, blah, blah, Sublime. Blah, blah, blah, Angelique. Blah, blah, blah, Race. Blah, blah, blah, Sublime. Blah, blah, blah, Angelique. Blah, blah, blah, Race. Blah, blah, blah, Sublime.
U mad, lil b itch?

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#97052 Mar 25, 2014
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
NYC? Grand Central or whatever it's called?
No. Its Union Station in Chicago, same place they shot The Untouchables with Sean Connery.

The movie was Silver Streak with Gene Wilder and Richard Pryor

Your credentials for being Chi-Town people are in danger.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#97053 Mar 25, 2014
River Song wrote:
<quoted text>He doesn't know what a troll really is or he wouldn't use the word the way he does. He can dislike someone all he wants, but that doesn't make them a troll. Just one more disparaging epithet..... He must find that sort of thing useful.

The same goes for others here. "DFTT" might as well mean,'let's exclude people we don't want on our thread'. God forbid someone wants to enter the discussion and challenge the status quo. Maybe I should try calling people "moron". That seems to be the key to the heart of this welcoming, goodhearted bunch.
Hey moron,

Thanks for your offer, but like the status quo much better than your whine-fest. Holy effing whiny cry baby u r. Maybe you could honor some other people in a different forum with your presence and whine them to death instead of us.

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#97054 Mar 25, 2014
River Song wrote:
<quoted text>He doesn't know what a troll really is or he wouldn't use the word the way he does. He can dislike someone all he wants, but that doesn't make them a troll. Just one more disparaging epithet..... He must find that sort of thing useful.
The same goes for others here. "DFTT" might as well mean,'let's exclude people we don't want on our thread'. God forbid someone wants to enter the discussion and challenge the status quo. Maybe I should try calling people "moron". That seems to be the key to the heart of this welcoming, goodhearted bunch.
NW suburban person and Chicago ISP person:
People come and go around here and have done so for as long as the thread has been in existence. Some have been nicer than others. Some are nicer than others.

In general, most people who stick around primarily focus their answers on the subject at hand, either the Amy/Abby letters or whatever nuttiness is on the Regs thread ( 4 way stop signs, as the usual example). We have conversations with each other here and pretty much stay away from lambasting other posters other than decrying their position. Red, Mimi and Moon don't interact with Edog much because they strongly disagree with him on some points which are important to each of them, except they pop in occasionally.

There are no cliques, no minions. Stuff that happens on other boards, stays on other boards.I don't know and don't care who Sublime talks to elsewhere. If you have a beef with someone , keep it in that context. We care about the beefs that occur here

Each of us is only as real as our posts. You can't tell anything about me other than what I post here unless I have contacted you off the boards. The same goes for everyone.

If you are going to stick around, stay on point.

BTW, a troll is someone who posts, usually anonymously, on the internet for the purpose of sowing discord and making trouble

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#97055 Mar 25, 2014
I say Edog, Race and Tonka. There's a question as to whether Tonka looks like the Professor.

Do you Tonka?

Picture: http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/575119-malays...

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#97056 Mar 25, 2014
Toj wrote:
I say Edog, Race and Tonka. There's a question as to whether Tonka looks like the Professor.
Do you Tonka?
So you've got it on good authority that dog & Race look like Gilligan and the Skipper? Sweet.
Yes. I'm the professor's doppelganger.

Unless you wanna say I look like Brad Pitt. Or Hugh Jackman. Then I'm that.

“The two baby belly, please!”

Since: Sep 09

Evanston IL

#97057 Mar 25, 2014
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
NW suburban person and Chicago ISP person:
People come and go around here and have done so for as long as the thread has been in existence. Some have been nicer than others. Some are nicer than others.
In general, most people who stick around primarily focus their answers on the subject at hand, either the Amy/Abby letters or whatever nuttiness is on the Regs thread ( 4 way stop signs, as the usual example). We have conversations with each other here and pretty much stay away from lambasting other posters other than decrying their position. Red, Mimi and Moon don't interact with Edog much because they strongly disagree with him on some points which are important to each of them, except they pop in occasionally.
There are no cliques, no minions. Stuff that happens on other boards, stays on other boards.I don't know and don't care who Sublime talks to elsewhere. If you have a beef with someone , keep it in that context. We care about the beefs that occur here
Each of us is only as real as our posts. You can't tell anything about me other than what I post here unless I have contacted you off the boards. The same goes for everyone.
If you are going to stick around, stay on point.
BTW, a troll is someone who posts, usually anonymously, on the internet for the purpose of sowing discord and making trouble
If Red pops in occasionally, I'm going to be scared. Not that I'd mind hearing from her...

#97059 Mar 25, 2014
Ha!
Thats funny cause it's true.
Toj wrote:
Do you Tonka?

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Location hidden

#97060 Mar 25, 2014
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>So you've got it on good authority that dog & Race look like Gilligan and the Skipper? Sweet.
Yes. I'm the professor's doppelganger.
Unless you wanna say I look like Brad Pitt. Or Hugh Jackman. Then I'm that.
I vote Hugh. Well, not vote but maybe hope. And I'm not quite sure why.

Since: Mar 09

West Palm Beach, FL

#97061 Mar 25, 2014
squishymama wrote:
<quoted text>
If Red pops in occasionally, I'm going to be scared. Not that I'd mind hearing from her...
Ha!

I do wonder if she gave anyone her Topix login info....

#97062 Mar 25, 2014
Where's jessy and al when you need them? where's the outrage?
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/musi...

He do make a good white guy though

“Checks and Balances”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#97063 Mar 25, 2014
I see that nothing much has changed :)

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Location hidden

#97065 Mar 25, 2014
ScarletandOlive wrote:
I see that nothing much has changed :)
How are you? We actually had snow this morning. Not much -- but it's the end of March. I can do without this winter now.

How things on the East Coast?

“I'm bringing sexy back...”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#97066 Mar 25, 2014
Well hello there! Can't believe I actually remembered my login info. Yowzas, it's been a while.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Death of Tenzing 1,262,667
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 38 min Jacques Ottawa 194,384
Amy 7-29-15 1 hr mrs gladys kravitz 14
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Business owner 54,330
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Mark 52,057
abby7-29-15 1 hr mrs gladys kravitz 7
Cincinnati campus police officer charged with m... 2 hr Middle of the road 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages