<quoted text>
??
There were FIVE of us at the dinner in Chicago
you gonna be in SoBe this weekend...?

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#96908 Mar 20, 2014
clarification wrote:
<quoted text>What's the matter with that boy? He readily accepts that a woman went to great lengths to hoodwink anonymous people on the internet into believing she had cancer and then faking her death. And he grudgingly accepts that an internet friend of his catfished him and a bunch of other people here into thinking she was a therapist but, there is NO WAY that the fake, catfishing therapist would follow a Ferrerman around on Topix!! NO WAY? THAT is where he draws the line at abnormal behavior? Oh, he knew ArtGal was faking cancer but, A770 trolling Ferrerman? Impossible! There's just no way s/he could do that! Golly- does it even make sense? The catfishing, fake therapist couldn't possibly have a grudge against Ferrerman for busting her. Sheesh....
Well, I don't know why I believe a high-dollar corporate lawyer would post all effing day on Topix about his extramarital exploits. Maybe that's made up too? Have we been catfished again?
I don't care about Artgal anymore.

I don't care if A770 was a fake Internet therapist anymore.

I don't care if anyone trolls you. That's your problem, not mine. Your being a big cry baby about it, pissing and moaning about it all the time, isn't going to make it my problem, make me shun folks who cause me no problems, or make me obsess about things in the past.

I tell folks who I get along with the same thing ... That I don't want to get involved in their feuds.

Further, considering you've accused both me and Race of trolling you along with her, which is ludicrous, I think the same holds true for her.

In any case, I really don't care, either way. I don't have any problems with her, and I'm not here to fight your battles with girls who you feel torment you so. You're no damsel and I'm not your knight in shining armor.

Deal with it.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#96909 Mar 20, 2014
Right,t's all about you and the injustices you have suffered....God your a broken record.
Sub is not wailing about how he got played, or how terrible this person was for doing what they did, but you...Thats all you do! day after friggen day. Dont you ever run out of self pity?

clarification wrote:
<quoted text>What's the matter with that boy? He readily accepts that a woman went to great lengths to hoodwink anonymous people on the internet into believing she had cancer and then faking her death. And he grudgingly accepts that an internet friend of his catfished him and a bunch of other people here into thinking she was a therapist but, there is NO WAY that the fake, catfishing therapist would follow a Ferrerman around on Topix!! NO WAY? THAT is where he draws the line at abnormal behavior? Oh, he knew ArtGal was faking cancer but, A770 trolling Ferrerman? Impossible! There's just no way s/he could do that! Golly- does it even make sense? The catfishing, fake therapist couldn't possibly have a grudge against Ferrerman for busting her. Sheesh....
Well, I don't know why I believe a high-dollar corporate lawyer would post all effing day on Topix about his extramarital exploits. Maybe that's made up too? Have we been catfished again?

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

United States

#96910 Mar 20, 2014
Parks and Recreation wrote:
The House wants to eliminate ALL National Parks.
Total bullsht. Let's believe everything from the so objective source that is thinkprogress

“reign in blood”

United States

#96911 Mar 20, 2014
Aisle Sitter wrote:
<quoted text>
you gonna be in SoBe this weekend...?
SoBe? South Beach? No. Didn't realize pelly was only talking about Florida peeps and thought she meant all us regulars. My bad. Was afraid she had gone senile :)
clarification

Roselle, IL

#96912 Mar 20, 2014
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Total bullsht. Let's believe everything from the so objective source that is thinkprogress
So the House Of Representatives is NOT going to vote on it?

Oh.

Well, that clears that up!

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#96914 Mar 20, 2014
RACE wrote:
Right,t's all about you and the injustices you have suffered....God your a broken record.
Sub is not wailing about how he got played, or how terrible this person was for doing what they did, but you...Thats all you do! day after friggen day. Dont you ever run out of self pity?
<quoted text>
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/rush-p...
clarification

Roselle, IL

#96915 Mar 20, 2014
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>He reads posts but when he replies he does so as if he's rewritten whatever is said so that it suits his agenda. Just like yesterday when I correctly observed he's always showed a "need to feel special", he went on for three posts about how he can't help it if people think he's special. I don't know if his parents favored other siblings over him or what but it's a definite sore point with him.
You made many valid points here but he's not interested in acknowledging any of it. If he admits to what she is and what she continues to do it reflects badly on him..... and he can't have that. Better to go with her original program and bash Ferrerman. Sublime is an early adapter and a faithful friend, after all.
Sheesh! Those two are like Brokeback Mountain! I know they can't quit her but, NO ONE IS ASKING THEM TO!!! I apologize for the caps. They can't grasp that 'she' has been stalking me all over Topix for 5 years because, though she presented herself right here as a (fake) therapist, there's no way she'd be a stalker! Totally different union maybe? Or liars can't crossover like that? They have standards?

Geez, what a couple of usefull idiots. I can see why she keeps them on....

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#96917 Mar 20, 2014
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
SoBe? South Beach? No. Didn't realize pelly was only talking about Florida peeps and thought she meant all us regulars. My bad. Was afraid she had gone senile :)
No, you young whippersnapper, I have not gone....what were we talking about?

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#96918 Mar 21, 2014

Location hidden

#96919 Mar 21, 2014
LOL wrote:
<quoted text> I couldn't believe someone who had admitted to knowing what she was capable of doing ....and he did because it was discussed.....would say something so idiotic.
For the millionth time ... no one else on this forum particularly cares, except him and you, his co-whiner.

Capable of doing what; living in Ferrerman's head, rent free, for 5 years? I'm actually kind of impressed with it.

I have never in my life seen a man go completely ape shyte over a woman and obsess about one for so long.

I wish I was smart enough to make up a fake persona too, given how nutty you and him are. If I could go back in time, I would pick elderly closeted gay house painter/head case, except that's already taken.
LOL wrote:
<quoted text> He knows she lied about MANY things and hurt people, but hey, she makes him feel special so what's the harm in trusting her?
Maybe you should instead focus your topix wrath on Artgal and spend your day whining on her home forum today, and leave the nice people on this forum alone.

Think about it, you and Ferrerman can put on your underwear and tie a towel around your necks, like capes, and be make believe topix superheros and you can go hunt her down to make her "pay" for making you cry like a baby, instead of whining here all day. Enjoy!

Location hidden

#96920 Mar 21, 2014
clarification wrote:
<quoted text>Sheesh! Those two are like Brokeback Mountain! I know they can't quit her but, NO ONE IS ASKING THEM TO!!! I apologize for the caps. They can't grasp that 'she' has been stalking me all over Topix for 5 years because, though she presented herself right here as a (fake) therapist, there's no way she'd be a stalker! Totally different union maybe? Or liars can't crossover like that? They have standards?
Geez, what a couple of usefull idiots. I can see why she keeps them on....
I can almost feel the intense pain you feel. <cries like Ferrerman>

Seriously, go listen to this, get all the tears out, then try to regain your composure tomorrow and see if you can go one day without thinking of A770:

Neda, stay with me!

#96921 Mar 21, 2014
Sweet! I just saw them when they were down here, Would love to here some of the rarer cuts, but I have been to so many, I think I have heard them all anyway.
Mister Tonka wrote:

Saint Petersburg, FL

#96922 Mar 21, 2014
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>As I said, it was someone on the main Topix forum. I shared it as part of the discussion of Topix moderators. But yes, as someone said, her screen name was ArtGal. Not that that makes a difference.
Oh, I thought you meant on THIS forum and I couldn't recall any of that. makes sense. That's horrible, though.

Saint Petersburg, FL

#96923 Mar 21, 2014
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not Ang. Must be another person on another forum. No one from here that I know of.
It never occurred to me that he'd be referring to Ang, btu I couldn't figure out who it might be. But I guess it was a different thread! Glad that wasn't ours!

Neda, stay with me!

#96924 Mar 21, 2014
Didn't I tell you guys I died and I am not typing from that great beer vat it the sky?
Sad case really, died rich and sober.
Stina2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It never occurred to me that he'd be referring to Ang, btu I couldn't figure out who it might be. But I guess it was a different thread! Glad that wasn't ours!

Saint Petersburg, FL

#96925 Mar 21, 2014
RACE wrote:
Didn't I tell you guys I died and I am not typing from that great beer vat it the sky?
Sad case really, died rich and sober.
<quoted text>
I must go and get myself a beer and cry in it!!!

You are going to be a lot of fun on Sunday, too!!!

Neda, stay with me!

#96926 Mar 21, 2014
Are you going to stop by on Sunday?
Timmy wrote:
hey Mutt, you really should move to Florida, we got your kind of Governor. Even though the Chamber of Commerce ranks Florida as one of the most business friendly states, he did away with decades of environmental rules and regulations because it wasn't business friendly enough. When a big supporter of his had a permit for a large project rejected becasue it did not meet the legal requirements, he had the reviewer fired and replaced with somone that would approve it regardless of whether it met the requriements of not. Your kind of guy right?
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#96927 Mar 21, 2014
RACE wrote:
Are you going to stop by on Sunday?
<quoted text>
Yeah. If so, bring the two bi latina chicks too! ha ha ha
Timmy

United States

#96928 Mar 21, 2014
Not into sharing, besides they are not into baldies. Get your own - the way you talk about gals always hitting on you, you should be able to leave the restraunt with a couple.
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. If so, bring the two bi latina chicks too! ha ha ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min LessHypeMoreFact 46,667
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min LRS 178,053
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min USAsince1680 1,110,356
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 17 min Scott 49,839
Amy 9-18 26 min pde 25
Word (Dec '08) 29 min andet1987 4,713
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 3 hr MalignantNarcissi... 5
Amy 9-16 4 hr ralph 58
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE