Topix Chitown Regulars
A noted observer

Arlington Heights, IL

#96962 Mar 23, 2014
RACE wrote:
If you realize this, why the long winded diatribe, er.... defense of him? You must be koo-koo to post such thinks hoping to change someone's mind, but knowing fully well you wont.
I believe there is a definition of insanity somewhere in there...
<quoted text>
No one is trying to change your mind, racist, or to even give you a mind to change. That ship sail 10,000 beers ago. You are assuming that everyone here agrees with you as if it were something as important or fascinating as protocol at a 4-way stop sign. We know they don't.

Enjoy your day with Subliime. You believe in him, right?

:)
IRONY ALERT

Arlington Heights, IL

#96965 Mar 23, 2014
LOL wrote:
<quoted text> A few guys here seem to take this not caring business pretty seriously.
Odd but three of them are disciples of the fake therapist.
clarification

Arlington Heights, IL

#96966 Mar 23, 2014
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Telling the truth is insanity? I realize you like this thread the way it is and you'd hate to give up bashing Ferrerman. After all, it's clearly something you've bonded over with a few of your friends here. Rest assured I'm not trying to take anything away from you. Why does it bother you so much to have me here defending him? Your friends defend you, don't they? Why are the rules different for him? Just post like you normally do and ignore me if what I'm saying doesn't matter. It's that easy.
I don't think everyone here is necessarily as biased as you are, so I figured they wouldn't mind if I had my say. You've had years of doing what you do here. It surprises me that my presence bothers you so much.
I think that, when racist is deep in his cups, he realizes that it's not friendship that has anyone here defending him, it's showing up everyday. They defend Sub and edog too and probably like them, every bit as much.
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

#96968 Mar 23, 2014
Shut your pieholes, everyone!
I am home from the trip.
I'm surprised race hasn't posted yet since he got home quicker.
Gah, what a drive.
I so dislike S. FL....
Rick Grimes

Rolling Meadows, IL

#96969 Mar 23, 2014
River Song wrote:
<quoted text>I noticed that. Shocker.
<quoted text>It's amazing what people leave at the door when they come here to post, but I suppose showing up is enough for some.
I see my posts that no one cared about, the ones that really didn't matter, were reported and deleted. Tough crowd! LOL
Revisionist history is big on Topix. I think someone knows a mod....

What is the purpose of people always removing yesterday's posts? I never understood the impotence of doing that. Yeah, I spelled that right.
inquiring minds

Rolling Meadows, IL

#96971 Mar 23, 2014
cheluzal wrote:
I am home from the trip.
Gah, what a drive.
I so dislike S. FL....
As I recall, you are a pretty spankable, blonde-headed gal. Who hit on you hardest, Sub or Mrs. Sub?
inquiring minds

Rolling Meadows, IL

#96973 Mar 23, 2014
River Song wrote:
<quoted text>I don't understand it either. What did I post that was against the TOS? Oh, right.....
Never mind.....
I guess when the posts disappear we're supposed to pretend they were never there. Just to be safe, maybe it helps to cover your ears and sing if you come upon a post where they were captured in reply.
Did you see this today?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/23/just...
That was good for a laugh.
Sheesh! That boy is no James Dean!
I'll tell ya though- young Elvis in that pic. I just read recently that Elvis was a natural blonde but colored his hair when he started getting famous. I remember seeing a pic where he was kinda sandy-haired and very young.
inquiring minds

Rolling Meadows, IL

#96975 Mar 23, 2014
River Song wrote:
<quoted text>I remember some TV movie about Elvis and it showed him wanting Priscilla to dye her hair black like his mother's. That was creepy.
Any recent pics of Bieber show him with sunglasses on and his eyebrows raised well above the frames. He looks like a 12 year old trying to make himself look tough, or taller or something. Even in this pic he's doing the eyebrow thing! I doubt James Dean had to try to hard.
I wonder if his arms are short too? He can't be a teen idol for forever.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#96977 Mar 23, 2014
Heh, I had jerry bruckheimer's table tonight or so I was told.

After tonight he's gonna tell everyone he sits at MY table when I'm not here, roflmao.:p

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#96978 Mar 23, 2014
clarification wrote:
<quoted text>I think that, when racist is deep in his cups, he realizes that it's not friendship that has anyone here defending him, it's showing up everyday.
Wrong.
clarification wrote:
They defend Sub and edog too and probably like them, every bit as much.
Yes. Three different people, three different points of view. All of them can be royal dorks from time to time and all of them can be Good Guys as well, and generally are more often than not.

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#96979 Mar 23, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
Heh, I had jerry bruckheimer's table tonight or so I was told.
After tonight he's gonna tell everyone he sits at MY table when I'm not here, roflmao.:p
Sounds like a good time.

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Braidwood, IL

#96980 Mar 24, 2014
Amy

http://www.topix.com/forum/chicago/TAGRV8JB01...

Abby

http://www.topix.com/forum/chicago/TLB9R2MNI5...

Setting off the troll fumigator. Jebus, will you people give it a rest already. In case you haven't noticed, no one cares. If you think you're impressing someone, I've got some upsetting news for you

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Braidwood, IL

#96981 Mar 24, 2014
cheluzal wrote:
I am home from the trip.
Gah, what a drive.
I so dislike S. FL....
Glad you all had a good time! Waiting for pictures

Saint Petersburg, FL

#96982 Mar 24, 2014
Wow... I just rated Dog Brilliant... It's going to be a wacky week!!!:-)

DId everyone have fun? Chel, did you dance on the tables, ha ha? Sorry I couldnt' make it down there!

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#96983 Mar 24, 2014
Morning all,
Had a great time, Sublime talks way less than he types. Bambie has very beautiful eyes, cheluzal is a very pretty woman, and is exactly as she types. JMW is also very pretty, and her BF D is a really big dude, who likes conversation.

Once everyone was done pointing and laughing when they first met me, we all got along really well.

Apparently cheluzal and I make a really good couple and people were gawking.

Saint Petersburg, FL

#96984 Mar 24, 2014
RACE wrote:
Morning all,
Had a great time, Sublime talks way less than he types. Bambie has very beautiful eyes, cheluzal is a very pretty woman, and is exactly as she types. JMW is also very pretty, and her BF D is a really big dude, who likes conversation.
Once everyone was done pointing and laughing when they first met me, we all got along really well.
RACE, I've met you several times and, when I see you,*I* still point and laugh!:-P
inquiring minds

Rolling Meadows, IL

#96985 Mar 24, 2014
I'm just here to thwart *Annabella's* return- something that wouldn't have happened if Red was still alive. You old-timers might recall she feared Red. Anyway, picking on Sub, racist and dog is just incidental to that. You guys do it too. I just do it better. And, well, those three are his/her minions too so, there's that.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#96986 Mar 24, 2014
In you're dreams pozer. I wipe my azz with better stuff than you.
inquiring minds wrote:
You guys do it too. I just do it better. And, well, those three are his/her minions too so, there's that.

Location hidden

#96987 Mar 24, 2014
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like a good time.
I'll say. Bambi woke up this morning with her dress still on, lol.

We are staying in a really cool area. It's very Bohemian, which we like. Reminds us of our Madison and Boulder days. We like where we live, but we hope to someday move to a place more like that.

We were talking to an artist for awhile last night. After awhile he asked what I did for a living. A said wadda ya think. He said motorcycle mechanic, lmao. It never fails. I wasn't even wearing anything motorcycle related. At least he didn't say tattoo artist like the last person.

We are on beach. We are gonna hang here all day. I brought our cooler with wheels that you can pull like luggage. We have food and drinks. It came I handy. The women at the hotel were like that's a smart move ... So many folks come unprepared. We brought our beach canopy too. We are pimpin'.

It's hair of the dog time.

Location hidden

#96988 Mar 24, 2014
RACE wrote:
Morning all,

I second all that. I thought everyone was similar to their online persona. Race had cigars in his pocket and beer ... Imagine that.

We had a nice time.

JMW and race expected me to talk the whole time and make it the Sublime show. They sounded disappointed that I actually let other people talk!!

Race also expected me to be a midget and said I was taller than he thought, lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Teaman 1,406,140
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 27 min JRB 219,763
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 60,668
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 1,268
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr GEORGIA 2,871
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr GEORGIA 6,573
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 70,844

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages