Topix Chitown Regulars

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#96932 Mar 21, 2014
Oh I get it. Timmy is the guy who dates the two hot bi Latinas that no ones ever met or seen him with ... They live in a neighboring state and like people who claim god appears before them and talks to them, he only sees them when no one is around. ;p

I had a friend like that in college. He was a nice guy, but had absolutely no game, never could pick up any chicks, but supposedly had all these sexual conquests, including 3-somes, with women half a state away or in a foreign country that no one had ever met or seen him with.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#96933 Mar 21, 2014
Ha
Stina2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I must go and get myself a beer and cry in it!!!
You are going to be a lot of fun on Sunday, too!!!

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#96934 Mar 21, 2014
Alright, kiddos. I'm gonna blow this popsical stand, get outta here, and pack up.

Tell JMW to email me if anything changes. If not, I'll see some of you at whatchamacall it (I have to go back and see what that place is called) on Sunday at 2:00.

Clothing optional, rite? <<<< Relax Timmy, it's a joke. If you come, please don't' show up nekkid. You'll scar Cunzel's virgin eyes and ruin her for her wedding night if you do.

:)

Since: Mar 09

Hollywood, FL

#96935 Mar 21, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
Alright, kiddos. I'm gonna blow this popsical stand, get outta here, and pack up.
Tell JMW to email me if anything changes. If not, I'll see some of you at whatchamacall it (I have to go back and see what that place is called) on Sunday at 2:00.
Clothing optional, rite? <<<< Relax Timmy, it's a joke. If you come, please don't' show up nekkid. You'll scar Cunzel's virgin eyes and ruin her for her wedding night if you do.
Drive safely! See you at Aruba Beach Cafe. ;)
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

#96936 Mar 21, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
We also aren't going down there to visit swingers clubs. We haven't done anything with anyone else in years .
And, this is all that will be in my mind when we meet, rofl!

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Braidwood, IL

#96938 Mar 21, 2014
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not writing this solely for your benefit. My hope is that other people read it.
Other people don't seem to care. Have you noticed?
Well said

Hoffman Estates, IL

#96939 Mar 21, 2014
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not writing this solely for your benefit. My hope is that other people read it.
As to living in anyone's head, let's be clear about something: Ferrerman and I were posting on the main Topix forum long before you showed up, and you were brought there specifically to troll us by your friend Kevin. He had come here looking for us and recruited you. That can't be disputed. Neither can the fact that this man you became such fast friends with (along with your trusted friend Annabella, et al) had nearly 100,000 posts and that was with only one account....not his admitted two hundred socks that he used to troll. So let's be honest about who was where and who followed whom, shall we? The same goes for the Offbeat forum. I didn't post there much but Ferrerman did for years and you followed. Not only that, but miraculously....every person you became friendly with away from this forum all seemed to know the shower/ d*ck pic story. Every chance you got you repeated it as truth, despite the fact that people here knew it wasn't true and that a stock photo was used as "evidence". That's the kind of things trolls do.
You can tell your story from whatever warped perspective you want but the story has two sides and people here who don't know of your exploits and friends on other forums haven't heard this. It's my prerogative to tell it because I was there, and just like you're willing to "stand up" for your friend Annabella/Angelique/Chiarra/Pr incess Sue/Susan ......who you claim you don't know much about......I'm willing to stand up for my friend Ferrerman who I actually do know and trust. You don't seem to mind him getting nothing but grief from you and your friends along with most of the people on this thread, but it certainly bothers you a lot to have one person stand up for him. You might want to ask yourself why you're reacting to my doing so in such a childish way.
So once again..... not only has he had your Topix girlfriend troll him on out of the way forums where we were posting about politics (I'd be happy to provide links), AND had her posting stories about him on numerous random Topix forums.....he's had you spreading the same lies to anyone who would listen. Yet you want to play the victim and say he's followed you and is obsessed with you? Cry me an effing river:) The posts are all there. By the way, you're the ONE person on Topix I've ever seen actually go apesh!t, You win that award hands down.
If what I'm saying about your desperate need to denigrate Ferrerman isn't true then you wouldn't bother writing a reply with such hyperbolic imagery in order to say, once again, how much you don't care. Facts are facts. You followed him. You spread and perpetuated lies so that others would also troll him and then any time he's posted in reply or said anything about you, you've said he's obsessed and won't leave you alone.
You can stick your nose in the air and do your sanctimonious act all day long for the folks here, but you can't change the facts. If it's OK to bash Ferrerman every day on this thread and everywhere else you post, it's more than OK for me to share what I know about your duplicitous behavior. But don't fret. I'm sure a few sets of negative judge-its and more appeals to the mods to delete what you don't want others to see will take most of the sting away. Or you could just PM people to tell them how awful I am. Oh, have you already done that? LOL Too bad about those pesky facts....
Well said!
dem

Chicago, IL

#96941 Mar 21, 2014
Did I miss the big Florida trip?
Maybe me and Sublime can share his wife...I mean his room.
Lol
dem

Chicago, IL

#96942 Mar 21, 2014
I saw the artgal story and was there. That was weird. Takes a demented mind to that. Everyone here is a little nuts but she really was an evil republican. Wanna know something funny? I haven't been banned in months. No matter what I do or say. But I bet I get banned for this one.
Wagers?
Timmy

United States

#96944 Mar 21, 2014
No worries Sub, I don't get to South Beach until Monday. I wouldn't dream of doing anything to traumatize Chel. The poor girl will be scarred forever when she finally sees edogg nekkid on their wedding night. I'm suprised he has not already talked about buying a ticket and heading down there. Maybe he's planning a surprise - Chel mentioned something previsouly about eloping being the way to go.
Sublime1 wrote:
dem

Chicago, IL

#96945 Mar 21, 2014
Timmy wrote:
No worries Sub, I don't get to South Beach until Monday. I wouldn't dream of doing anything to traumatize Chel. The poor girl will be scarred forever when she finally sees edogg nekkid on their wedding night. I'm suprised he has not already talked about buying a ticket and heading down there. Maybe he's planning a surprise - Chel mentioned something previsouly about eloping being the way to go.
<quoted text>
You guys gay or swapping?
dem

Chicago, IL

#96946 Mar 21, 2014
Just saying hi!
It's a real shitticane here.
dem

Chicago, IL

#96947 Mar 21, 2014
Oh by the way that know it all little fella sublime didn't know sh it about artgal. He's just talking shit as usual.

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#96948 Mar 21, 2014

#96949 Mar 21, 2014
Right, your furrymans friend, but hiding behind a unregistered moniker, so that nobody actually knows if your not the furryman himself.

So, proud you are. And noble too.

Post again when you are willing to step from behind the curtain.
LOL wrote:
As to living in anyone's head, let's be clear about something: Ferrerman and I were posting on the main Topix forum long before you showed up, and you were brought there specifically to troll us by your friend Kevin. He had come here looking for us and recruited you. That can't be disputed. Neither can the fact that this man you became such fast friends with (along with your trusted friend Annabella, et al) had nearly 100,000 posts and that was with only one account....not his admitted two hundred socks that he used to troll. So let's be honest about who was where and who followed whom, shall we? The same goes for the Offbeat forum. I didn't post there much but Ferrerman did for years and you followed. Not only that, but miraculously....every person you became friendly with away from this forum all seemed to know the shower/ d*ck pic story. Every chance you got you repeated it as truth, despite the fact that people here knew it wasn't true and that a stock photo was used as "evidence". That's the kind of things trolls do.
You can tell your story from whatever warped perspective you want but the story has two sides and people here who don't know of your exploits and friends on other forums haven't heard this. It's my prerogative to tell it because I was there, and just like you're willing to "stand up" for your friend Annabella/Angelique/Chiarra/Pr incess Sue/Susan ......who you claim you don't know much about......I'm willing to stand up for my friend Ferrerman who I actually do know and trust. You don't seem to mind him getting nothing but grief from you and your friends along with most of the people on this thread, but it certainly bothers you a lot to have one person stand up for him. You might want to ask yourself why you're reacting to my doing so in such a childish way.
So once again..... not only has he had your Topix girlfriend troll him on out of the way forums where we were posting about politics (I'd be happy to provide links), AND had her posting stories about him on numerous random Topix forums.....he's had you spreading the same lies to anyone who would listen. Yet you want to play the victim and say he's followed you and is obsessed with you? Cry me an effing river:) The posts are all there. By the way, you're the ONE person on Topix I've ever seen actually go apesh!t, You win that award hands down.
If what I'm saying about your desperate need to denigrate Ferrerman isn't true then you wouldn't bother writing a reply with such hyperbolic imagery in order to say, once again, how much you don't care. Facts are facts. You followed him. You spread and perpetuated lies so that others would also troll him and then any time he's posted in reply or said anything about you, you've said he's obsessed and won't leave you alone.
You can stick your nose in the air and do your sanctimonious act all day long for the folks here, but you can't change the facts. If it's OK to bash Ferrerman every day on this thread and everywhere else you post, it's more than OK for me to share what I know about your duplicitous behavior. But don't fret. I'm sure a few sets of negative judge-its and more appeals to the mods to delete what you don't want others to see will take most of the sting away. Or you could just PM people to tell them how awful I am. Oh, have you already done that? LOL Too bad about those pesky facts....

“numerically challenged”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#96952 Mar 21, 2014
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>And because you post registered with the name 'RACE' that guarantees you're ......who? How many accounts do you have? Is one more legitimate than the other? Think about that for a few minutes.
Look, I realize most of the people on this thread post about Ferrerman as if they've had a chip implanted that renders them unable to see logic or reason where he's concerned. I've been reading here for a long time. Don't worry yourself over having to consider something different than what you've always believed and acted upon. Relax.......Race. You can still hide behind your screen name and hate people to your heart's content. Everything's going to be OK.
Topix is not the only game in town.Since you feel this way about people here, why do you keep coming back?

“reign in blood”

Braidwood, IL

#96953 Mar 22, 2014
Mister Tonka wrote:
Ho
Leee
Chit!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WCSN4jR7a3kXX
You got that right! Posted that on FB

“reign in blood”

Braidwood, IL

#96954 Mar 22, 2014
Forget it Jake

Arlington Heights, IL

#96955 Mar 22, 2014
xkcd wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix is not the only game in town.Since you feel this way about people here, why do you keep coming back?
141 posts?

Why did you start? You don't seem cut out for the mean streets of Topixtown. Get out while you can!

#96961 Mar 23, 2014
If you realize this, why the long winded diatribe, er.... defense of him? You must be koo-koo to post such thinks hoping to change someone's mind, but knowing fully well you wont.
I believe there is a definition of insanity somewhere in there...
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, I realize most of the people on this thread post about Ferrerman as if they've had a chip implanted that renders them unable to see logic or reason where he's concerned.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,418,451
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min Actual Science 61,028
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 min Cheffie 70,951
last post wins! (Dec '10) 36 min honeymylove 2,422
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Dr Guru 222,427
amy8-25-16 4 hr Sublime1 4
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 5 hr GEORGIA 1,934

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages