Comments
95,081 - 95,100 of 97,934 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#96809 Mar 19, 2014
Ha!
Someone's posts keep getting pulled....
What a shame, no recording of their mindless babble.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#96810 Mar 19, 2014
Timmy wrote:
Hey Sub, did your troll imprint on your when it was a little baby troll just starting out? This would help explain its need to compulsively follow you around.
I think they both suffer from mental illness.

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Wilmington, IL

#96811 Mar 19, 2014
cheluzal wrote:
PEllen: I'm sure they are great. Odds are I will be the meanest brat at that table!
You'll certainly be the HOTTEST brat at that table!

Sorry, Jammer, you're hot too

Ugh, now I'm envisioning a chick-brawl between jmw and chelzy over who's the hottest.

Be sure to post that sht on Youtube! And Facebook!

It'll get about a million likes!

Location hidden

#96812 Mar 19, 2014
Timmy wrote:
<quoted text>I think you should all get T-shirts made with your Topix names and avatar pics on them. Lots of tourists down there, you won't stand out at all.
I have 3 or 4 Sublime t-shirts, lol.

“The two baby belly, please!”

Since: Sep 09

Evanston IL

#96813 Mar 19, 2014
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
It's much happier to believe all this "glowball climate change" is because of fracking, incandescent light bulbs, and internal combustion engines run on oil.
Not because God is upset about the moral decay of society. And it's certainly not just because of how weather systems have worked for the last four billion years
Let's target the fossil fuel industry and get any mention of religion, besides Islam, out of our schools.
She won.
But I will also add that one congresswoman in one district is not indicative of ALL Republicans. Do the likes of Hilary and Boxer represent ALL Democrats? Liberals might hope so, but even Democrats, the moderate ones anyway, are backing away from them and Obummercare.
But at least the Democrats follow through on their promise to raise taxes
But they get all up in arms when Rauner suggests taxing retirement income
Look, Illinois has been under Democrat control for the last 14 years. In that time, we've seen a massive exodus from Illinois, both by companies and people (fact: Illinois is NOT business friendly, and people have left due to lack of jobs.) We've seen a raise in taxes, raise goods and services, from everything from utility rates to license fees, last state in the nation to allow conceal carry which was it was finally ORDERED to do by the fed govt, the LOWEST credited state in the NATION, and an unemployment rate THIRTY-SEVEN percent HIGHER than the national average! Oh, and it gave us Obama
You expect things will get better if you keep voting DEMOCRAT!! Has 14 years of history taught you NOTHING?
You don't have to agree with every issue the other side has to offer, but for the sake of humanity, just give them a chance, give them a vote, and see if your life doesn't improve just a little bit.
I'm edog and I approve this message
Sorry dog, but I can only vote for *this* republican in my congressional race. And it can be another 14 years and God still won't control the weather.

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#96814 Mar 19, 2014
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing, the same way, and expecting different results. I know the people of Illinois aren't insane. Think about that in November. Vote differently if you want things to change.

“The two baby belly, please!”

Since: Sep 09

Evanston IL

#96815 Mar 19, 2014
edogxxx wrote:
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing, the same way, and expecting different results. I know the people of Illinois aren't insane. Think about that in November. Vote differently if you want things to change.
The different I want is not back in the Dark Ages.

Location hidden

#96816 Mar 19, 2014
edogxxx wrote:
I don't blame Squishy. I wouldn't vote for that person either.

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#96817 Mar 19, 2014
squishymama wrote:
And it can be another 14 years and God still won't control the weather.
Well I wouldn't be so sure

"Who covereth the heavens with clouds, who prepareth rains from the earth, who maketh grass grow upon the mountains."

"He causeth the vapors to ascend from the ends of the earth; He maketh lightnings for the rain; He bringeth the wind out of His treasuries."

And probably the most appropriate:

"Fire and hail; snow and vapors; stormy wind fulfilling His word."

Anyway, enough bible study. What are her other issues? What are the issues of her opponent? Does she want to cut taxes and bring jobs back to Illinois? Does her opponent want to raise taxes and impose strict sanctions on business? I don't know this woman and since she's not in my district, don't really care. But I suggest you look at the other issues. I know you're smart enough than to be a one-issue voter. I suggest you do some research, on both candidates, and decide who's best to represent YOU, and your community. YOU might be happy with your government job and family cramped into a small apartment, but are your neighbors? Wouldn't you want a house, better opportunity? Higher paying job? Or are you happy being "stuck?"

More jobs bring more opportunities for people just like you. You haven't had these opportunities in 14 years. You willing to change that?

And you're as beautiful as church bells in the sunrise... with a cooing dove atop the steeple
;)
your babble remains

Roselle, IL

#96819 Mar 19, 2014
RACE wrote:
Ha!
Someone's posts keep getting pulled....
What a shame, no recording of their mindless babble.
Except captured in reply....just like Angelique770 changed to Annabella....even though Sublime denies that.....and it's there- ON THIS THREAD- for all time....
But, yeah, other than that, someone who really puts the p in ussy got them pulled. WINNING!

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#96820 Mar 19, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
I don't blame Squishy. I wouldn't vote for that person either.
And yet you'd vote for someone who said "We must pass it in order to know what's in it," even though they were exempt from it?

You re-elect a man who told small business owners, who spent years of blood, sweat and tears into their business, that "You didn't build that?"

But you're gonna say a woman who said tornadoes are caused by gay is some right-wing nut-ball and you couldn't possibly vote for that person?? Without knowing anything else about what she may represent?

Just more hypocrisy we have come to expect from the left.

Thankfully liberals are a dying breed
Thread Historian

Roselle, IL

#96822 Mar 19, 2014
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like maybe he ran off to make yet another secret thread (on a public forum) so he can "post in peace". How many of those have we seen? I can think of at least five and on nearly every one he was posting with that woman he barely knows. LOL
Of course after a few cursory greetings all they did was whine about other people, but it was good for some laughs.
Before we were so rudely interrupted...I was asking Sublime about that proxy fail he had out in Lenoir, NC. I got the impression he didn't want to discuss that OR the nefarious things he claims could be done with IP addresses. I'd like to know. I understand he's some kinda landscape attorney and might know about these things.
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

#96824 Mar 19, 2014
RACE wrote:
I'm short, fat, and hairy. I will try not to bath so that you can more easily detect my presence.
<quoted text>
Just as I suspected.
My jury is still out on you, buddy...
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

#96825 Mar 19, 2014
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll certainly be the HOTTEST brat at that table!
Sorry, Jammer, you're hot too
Ugh, now I'm envisioning a chick-brawl between jmw and chelzy over who's the hottest.
Be sure to post that sht on Youtube! And Facebook!
It'll get about a million likes!
Puh-lease, we are too classy for that ish.
And I have no FB...leave me off of it! ;)
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

#96826 Mar 19, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have 3 or 4 Sublime t-shirts, lol.
Ha, that's awesome actually...

Location hidden

#96827 Mar 19, 2014
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, poor widdle Sublime's feelings got hurt and rather than taking it like a man he ran crying to the mods again. But he doesn't care.....;)
your babble remains wrote:
<quoted text>
But, yeah, other than that, someone who really puts the p in ussy got them pulled. WINNING!
If synchronized whining were an Olympic sport, these two b1tches would take the gold!

Location hidden

#96828 Mar 19, 2014
cheluzal wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha, that's awesome actually...
I think so too.

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#96829 Mar 19, 2014
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>He didn't know blogs could see IPs, so I kind of doubt it.
Imagine what he must think about the information Topix collects on posters. Everything he's ever written, the time, date, location, device it was written on (MAC address, IP/proxy)......even the deleted stuff is all archived.

From the NSA? Like this perhaps?

You are probably right though

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#96830 Mar 19, 2014
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>

you're gonna say a woman who said tornadoes are caused by gay is some right-wing nut-ball
Pretty much, yeah.

Since: Jan 14

Australia

#96831 Mar 19, 2014
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I wouldn't be so sure
"Who covereth the heavens with clouds, who prepareth rains from the earth, who maketh grass grow upon the mountains."
"He causeth the vapors to ascend from the ends of the earth; He maketh lightnings for the rain; He bringeth the wind out of His treasuries."

;)
Did that guy with the lisp, in "Life of Brian", say that?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 18 min mahz 49,490
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 34 min Emeem 1,100,233
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 54 min wojar 177,388
Video Will The U.S Lead The World Into Nuclear ... 1 hr Hell Yes 1
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide 2 hr 587uioy 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr J RULES 68,991
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Brian_G 46,316
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info