Topix Chitown Regulars

Since: Jun 09

Saint Petersburg, FL

#96925 Mar 21, 2014
RACE wrote:
Didn't I tell you guys I died and I am not typing from that great beer vat it the sky?
Sad case really, died rich and sober.
<quoted text>
I must go and get myself a beer and cry in it!!!

You are going to be a lot of fun on Sunday, too!!!

“Where is Tonka?”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#96926 Mar 21, 2014
Are you going to stop by on Sunday?
Timmy wrote:
hey Mutt, you really should move to Florida, we got your kind of Governor. Even though the Chamber of Commerce ranks Florida as one of the most business friendly states, he did away with decades of environmental rules and regulations because it wasn't business friendly enough. When a big supporter of his had a permit for a large project rejected becasue it did not meet the legal requirements, he had the reviewer fired and replaced with somone that would approve it regardless of whether it met the requriements of not. Your kind of guy right?
<quoted text>

“I looked, and behold,”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#96927 Mar 21, 2014
RACE wrote:
Are you going to stop by on Sunday?
<quoted text>
Yeah. If so, bring the two bi latina chicks too! ha ha ha
Timmy

United States

#96928 Mar 21, 2014
Not into sharing, besides they are not into baldies. Get your own - the way you talk about gals always hitting on you, you should be able to leave the restraunt with a couple.
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. If so, bring the two bi latina chicks too! ha ha ha
nudge nudge wink wink

Hoffman Estates, IL

#96929 Mar 21, 2014
Sub's not married- his wife is!

Wait, that's not right either....

race- bring a date!

You'll triple your chances....

“I looked, and behold,”

Location hidden

#96930 Mar 21, 2014
Timmy wrote:
Not into sharing, besides they are not into baldies. Get your own - the way you talk about gals always hitting on you, you should be able to leave the restraunt with a couple.
<quoted text>
I didn't ask you to share, you numskull. So defensive. I'm teasing, sheesh.

I'm not even going down there to try and pick up chicks. I'm going down to relax on the beach and hang out with my wife. I also usually only get hit on by women when my wife is not around. There's been a few times at dance clubs, but I wouldn't say that is the norm. It's not like I leave her in the corner by herself and go talk to other women.

“I looked, and behold,”

Location hidden

#96931 Mar 21, 2014
We also aren't going down there to visit swingers clubs. We haven't done anything with anyone else in years and even when we did, we weren't into meeting complete strangers at a bar or club and jumping into bed with them right away.

I might take her to a strip club, but not that place you mentioned.

“I looked, and behold,”

Location hidden

#96932 Mar 21, 2014
Oh I get it. Timmy is the guy who dates the two hot bi Latinas that no ones ever met or seen him with ... They live in a neighboring state and like people who claim god appears before them and talks to them, he only sees them when no one is around. ;p

I had a friend like that in college. He was a nice guy, but had absolutely no game, never could pick up any chicks, but supposedly had all these sexual conquests, including 3-somes, with women half a state away or in a foreign country that no one had ever met or seen him with.

“Where is Tonka?”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#96933 Mar 21, 2014
Ha
Stina2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I must go and get myself a beer and cry in it!!!
You are going to be a lot of fun on Sunday, too!!!

“I looked, and behold,”

Location hidden

#96934 Mar 21, 2014
Alright, kiddos. I'm gonna blow this popsical stand, get outta here, and pack up.

Tell JMW to email me if anything changes. If not, I'll see some of you at whatchamacall it (I have to go back and see what that place is called) on Sunday at 2:00.

Clothing optional, rite? <<<< Relax Timmy, it's a joke. If you come, please don't' show up nekkid. You'll scar Cunzel's virgin eyes and ruin her for her wedding night if you do.

:)

Since: Mar 09

Hollywood, FL

#96935 Mar 21, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
Alright, kiddos. I'm gonna blow this popsical stand, get outta here, and pack up.
Tell JMW to email me if anything changes. If not, I'll see some of you at whatchamacall it (I have to go back and see what that place is called) on Sunday at 2:00.
Clothing optional, rite? <<<< Relax Timmy, it's a joke. If you come, please don't' show up nekkid. You'll scar Cunzel's virgin eyes and ruin her for her wedding night if you do.
Drive safely! See you at Aruba Beach Cafe. ;)
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

#96936 Mar 21, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
We also aren't going down there to visit swingers clubs. We haven't done anything with anyone else in years .
And, this is all that will be in my mind when we meet, rofl!

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Braidwood, IL

#96938 Mar 21, 2014
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not writing this solely for your benefit. My hope is that other people read it.
Other people don't seem to care. Have you noticed?
Well said

Hoffman Estates, IL

#96939 Mar 21, 2014
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not writing this solely for your benefit. My hope is that other people read it.
As to living in anyone's head, let's be clear about something: Ferrerman and I were posting on the main Topix forum long before you showed up, and you were brought there specifically to troll us by your friend Kevin. He had come here looking for us and recruited you. That can't be disputed. Neither can the fact that this man you became such fast friends with (along with your trusted friend Annabella, et al) had nearly 100,000 posts and that was with only one account....not his admitted two hundred socks that he used to troll. So let's be honest about who was where and who followed whom, shall we? The same goes for the Offbeat forum. I didn't post there much but Ferrerman did for years and you followed. Not only that, but miraculously....every person you became friendly with away from this forum all seemed to know the shower/ d*ck pic story. Every chance you got you repeated it as truth, despite the fact that people here knew it wasn't true and that a stock photo was used as "evidence". That's the kind of things trolls do.
You can tell your story from whatever warped perspective you want but the story has two sides and people here who don't know of your exploits and friends on other forums haven't heard this. It's my prerogative to tell it because I was there, and just like you're willing to "stand up" for your friend Annabella/Angelique/Chiarra/Pr incess Sue/Susan ......who you claim you don't know much about......I'm willing to stand up for my friend Ferrerman who I actually do know and trust. You don't seem to mind him getting nothing but grief from you and your friends along with most of the people on this thread, but it certainly bothers you a lot to have one person stand up for him. You might want to ask yourself why you're reacting to my doing so in such a childish way.
So once again..... not only has he had your Topix girlfriend troll him on out of the way forums where we were posting about politics (I'd be happy to provide links), AND had her posting stories about him on numerous random Topix forums.....he's had you spreading the same lies to anyone who would listen. Yet you want to play the victim and say he's followed you and is obsessed with you? Cry me an effing river:) The posts are all there. By the way, you're the ONE person on Topix I've ever seen actually go apesh!t, You win that award hands down.
If what I'm saying about your desperate need to denigrate Ferrerman isn't true then you wouldn't bother writing a reply with such hyperbolic imagery in order to say, once again, how much you don't care. Facts are facts. You followed him. You spread and perpetuated lies so that others would also troll him and then any time he's posted in reply or said anything about you, you've said he's obsessed and won't leave you alone.
You can stick your nose in the air and do your sanctimonious act all day long for the folks here, but you can't change the facts. If it's OK to bash Ferrerman every day on this thread and everywhere else you post, it's more than OK for me to share what I know about your duplicitous behavior. But don't fret. I'm sure a few sets of negative judge-its and more appeals to the mods to delete what you don't want others to see will take most of the sting away. Or you could just PM people to tell them how awful I am. Oh, have you already done that? LOL Too bad about those pesky facts....
Well said!
dem

Chicago, IL

#96941 Mar 21, 2014
Did I miss the big Florida trip?
Maybe me and Sublime can share his wife...I mean his room.
Lol
dem

Chicago, IL

#96942 Mar 21, 2014
I saw the artgal story and was there. That was weird. Takes a demented mind to that. Everyone here is a little nuts but she really was an evil republican. Wanna know something funny? I haven't been banned in months. No matter what I do or say. But I bet I get banned for this one.
Wagers?
Timmy

United States

#96944 Mar 21, 2014
No worries Sub, I don't get to South Beach until Monday. I wouldn't dream of doing anything to traumatize Chel. The poor girl will be scarred forever when she finally sees edogg nekkid on their wedding night. I'm suprised he has not already talked about buying a ticket and heading down there. Maybe he's planning a surprise - Chel mentioned something previsouly about eloping being the way to go.
Sublime1 wrote:
dem

Chicago, IL

#96945 Mar 21, 2014
Timmy wrote:
No worries Sub, I don't get to South Beach until Monday. I wouldn't dream of doing anything to traumatize Chel. The poor girl will be scarred forever when she finally sees edogg nekkid on their wedding night. I'm suprised he has not already talked about buying a ticket and heading down there. Maybe he's planning a surprise - Chel mentioned something previsouly about eloping being the way to go.
<quoted text>
You guys gay or swapping?
dem

Chicago, IL

#96946 Mar 21, 2014
Just saying hi!
It's a real shitticane here.
dem

Chicago, IL

#96947 Mar 21, 2014
Oh by the way that know it all little fella sublime didn't know sh it about artgal. He's just talking shit as usual.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min mdbuilder 1,617,678
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 8 min SweLL GirL 11,421
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr loose cannon 242,764
News Jeff Sessions claims sanctuary city policies 'e... 3 hr spud 30
Millions of dollars paid out by Norcross to Ukr... 8 hr Zofran 1
Benghazi, the REAL story. 10 hr Bad Breath 3
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 10 hr Wanting the truth 477

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages