Topix Chitown Regulars

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Melrose Park, IL

#96784 Mar 19, 2014
j_m_w wrote:
<quoted text>
She means the FL group.:)
OIC

Since: Mar 09

Hollywood, FL

#96785 Mar 19, 2014
RACE wrote:
I was thinking around the same time, like somewhere around 2ish?
<quoted text>
Perfect for me.

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#96786 Mar 19, 2014
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
Election results are in.
WBBM had the best line.
The Incumbents vs The Millionaires
Long before election results are in the party books a space for the unity breakfast held on the morning after.

The Democrats are holding theirs at the Billy Goat Tavern. The Republicans are at The Union League Club.

And that is why the Republicans can't gain traction around here.

Tone deaf.(walks away shaking her head sadly)

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#96787 Mar 19, 2014
RACE wrote:
I was thinking around the same time, like somewhere around 2ish?
<quoted text>
Sounds good.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#96788 Mar 19, 2014
I'm going to get a cortisone shot tomorrow ... just in case my allergies cause me problems in FL. That would totally ruin my vacation.

I am already starting to have issue up here and it is not even close to peak season yet. I had a dream last night I went to the doctor because I couldn't breath and was getting a cortisone shot. I was so congested in the night.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#96790 Mar 19, 2014
Thanks for that wonderful insight.
not fooling anyone wrote:
<quoted text>In the world of Topix, if you've met three, you might have met 30. Three hundred if you've ever met Annabella, But, no one has, not even Sublime...He may not know who she is but he knows who she isn't!
She told him....

Since: Jun 09

Saint Petersburg, FL

#96791 Mar 19, 2014
not fooling anyone wrote:
<quoted text>In the world of Topix, if you've met three, you might have met 30. Three hundred if you've ever met Annabella, But, no one has, not even Sublime...He may not know who she is but he knows who she isn't!
She told him....
Awfully early to be so wasted...

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#96793 Mar 19, 2014
RACE wrote:
eh, life is good right now.
<quoted text>
So I guess it didn't matter that you didn't get a haircut before you met with the boss, huh?

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#96794 Mar 19, 2014
If they has a "shazam" judgey thing, I'd give it to you.
Oh no you dint wrote:
<quoted text>Have some coffee. You'll be fine.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#96795 Mar 19, 2014
No, he kept staring at my boobs.
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
So I guess it didn't matter that you didn't get a haircut before you met with the boss, huh?

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#96797 Mar 19, 2014
It's like the voice of god!!!
Oh, the rapture is at hand! Praise Jesus. Thank you for sending us this miracle!
Thread Historian wrote:
The whole idea here isn't to stop Angelique770's return here as Annabella or any of her other persona's. That's more or less up to the people here, probably half of which weren't posting on this thread when she was pretending to be a "therapist studying Topix .on a grant from the government." I'll reiterate (again....) that she wouldn't even try if Angela were still alive but, Annabella is here regardless.
Sublime has a right to deny that Annabella is the aforementioned Angelique770 even though (as lawyers say) there is a preponderance of evidence that- DUH- she is. One just need look back at the beginning of this thread and see that Angelique770 posts became Annabella posts. Magic? No, just a name change. Anyone but a moran or a paid liar can see that.
What we're trying to do here is point that out. Sub, and to a lesser extent, race, have trolled with A770 for several years and that's just the way they roll. They may not necessarily have a 'right' to do this and it may or may not be wrong per se, but I know we have a right- a duty perhaps- to taunt these imbeciles at every strange turn in their story.
If anyone wants her to come back, run things, write insipid stories and all, that's their problem. Frankly, there's still a few m-effers that deserve that. Frankly, this group ran it's course years ago. It hasn't been the same since then and it never will be again. Most people know that.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#96798 Mar 19, 2014
Thread Historian wrote:
The whole idea here isn't to stop Angelique770's return here as Annabella or any of her other persona's. That's more or less up to the people here, probably half of which weren't posting on this thread when she was pretending to be a "therapist studying Topix .on a grant from the government." I'll reiterate (again....) that she wouldn't even try if Angela were still alive but, Annabella is here regardless.
Sublime has a right to deny that Annabella is the aforementioned Angelique770 even though (as lawyers say) there is a preponderance of evidence that- DUH- she is. One just need look back at the beginning of this thread and see that Angelique770 posts became Annabella posts. Magic? No, just a name change. Anyone but a moran or a paid liar can see that.
What we're trying to do here is point that out. Sub, and to a lesser extent, race, have trolled with A770 for several years and that's just the way they roll. They may not necessarily have a 'right' to do this and it may or may not be wrong per se, but I know we have a right- a duty perhaps- to taunt these imbeciles at every strange turn in their story.
If anyone wants her to come back, run things, write insipid stories and all, that's their problem. Frankly, there's still a few m-effers that deserve that. Frankly, this group ran it's course years ago. It hasn't been the same since then and it never will be again. Most people know that.
Thanks for explaining to the group the rational for why you act like a complete idiot nut job.

You sure are teaching Race and me a lesson, by making yourself look like a complete idiot nut job.

From now on, we will be sure not to post with any poster who you do not like, for fear that you will continue to make yourself look like a complete idiot nut job.

Since: Jun 09

Saint Petersburg, FL

#96801 Mar 19, 2014
Thread Historian wrote:
The whole idea here isn't to stop Angelique770's return here as Annabella or any of her other persona's. That's more or less up to the people here, probably half of which weren't posting on this thread when she was pretending to be a "therapist studying Topix .on a grant from the government." I'll reiterate (again....) that she wouldn't even try if Angela were still alive but, Annabella is here regardless.
Sublime has a right to deny that Annabella is the aforementioned Angelique770 even though (as lawyers say) there is a preponderance of evidence that- DUH- she is. One just need look back at the beginning of this thread and see that Angelique770 posts became Annabella posts. Magic? No, just a name change. Anyone but a moran or a paid liar can see that.
What we're trying to do here is point that out. Sub, and to a lesser extent, race, have trolled with A770 for several years and that's just the way they roll. They may not necessarily have a 'right' to do this and it may or may not be wrong per se, but I know we have a right- a duty perhaps- to taunt these imbeciles at every strange turn in their story.
If anyone wants her to come back, run things, write insipid stories and all, that's their problem. Frankly, there's still a few m-effers that deserve that. Frankly, this group ran it's course years ago. It hasn't been the same since then and it never will be again. Most people know that.
Really, it appears you're the only one who seems to care so much. Why dont you go away? You are so concerned about her, why dont' you go start some other thread?

“The two baby belly, please!”

Since: Sep 09

Evanston IL

#96803 Mar 19, 2014
And this is why I won't vote for Republicans in Illinois. If they would nominate someone who isn't a complete religious wing-nut, perhaps they might get my vote. But this lady? No effing way.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/19/susa...

And I apologize for posting political stuff.
Timmy

United States

#96804 Mar 19, 2014
Hey Sub, did your troll imprint on your when it was a little baby troll just starting out? This would help explain its need to compulsively follow you around.

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Braidwood, IL

#96805 Mar 19, 2014
squishymama wrote:
And this is why I won't vote for Republicans in Illinois. If they would nominate someone who isn't a complete religious wing-nut, perhaps they might get my vote. But this lady? No effing way.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/19/susa...
And I apologize for posting political stuff.
It's much happier to believe all this "glowball climate change" is because of fracking, incandescent light bulbs, and internal combustion engines run on oil.

Not because God is upset about the moral decay of society. And it's certainly not just because of how weather systems have worked for the last four billion years

Let's target the fossil fuel industry and get any mention of religion, besides Islam, out of our schools.

She won.

But I will also add that one congresswoman in one district is not indicative of ALL Republicans. Do the likes of Hilary and Boxer represent ALL Democrats? Liberals might hope so, but even Democrats, the moderate ones anyway, are backing away from them and Obummercare.

But at least the Democrats follow through on their promise to raise taxes

But they get all up in arms when Rauner suggests taxing retirement income

Look, Illinois has been under Democrat control for the last 14 years. In that time, we've seen a massive exodus from Illinois, both by companies and people (fact: Illinois is NOT business friendly, and people have left due to lack of jobs.) We've seen a raise in taxes, raise goods and services, from everything from utility rates to license fees, last state in the nation to allow conceal carry which was it was finally ORDERED to do by the fed govt, the LOWEST credited state in the NATION, and an unemployment rate THIRTY-SEVEN percent HIGHER than the national average! Oh, and it gave us Obama

You expect things will get better if you keep voting DEMOCRAT!! Has 14 years of history taught you NOTHING?

You don't have to agree with every issue the other side has to offer, but for the sake of humanity, just give them a chance, give them a vote, and see if your life doesn't improve just a little bit.

I'm edog and I approve this message
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

#96806 Mar 19, 2014
2:00 pm is perfect!

So, um....do I look for bald dude? Will we all have roses in our lapel? ;)

PEllen: I'm sure they are great. Odds are I will be the meanest brat at that table!
Timmy

United States

#96807 Mar 19, 2014
I think you should all get T-shirts made with your Topix names and avatar pics on them. Lots of tourists down there, you won't stand out at all.
cheluzal wrote:
2:00 pm is perfect!
So, um....do I look for bald dude? Will we all have roses in our lapel? ;)
PEllen: I'm sure they are great. Odds are I will be the meanest brat at that table!

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#96808 Mar 19, 2014
I'm short, fat, and hairy. I will try not to bath so that you can more easily detect my presence.
cheluzal wrote:
2:00 pm is perfect!
So, um....do I look for bald dude? Will we all have roses in our lapel? ;)
PEllen: I'm sure they are great. Odds are I will be the meanest brat at that table!

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#96809 Mar 19, 2014
Ha!
Someone's posts keep getting pulled....
What a shame, no recording of their mindless babble.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min An NFL Fan 1,394,894
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Rogue Scholar 05 216,642
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min OzRitz 60,041
News Chicago Reacts to Orlando Shooting 38 min Fa-Foxy 28
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr SweLL GirL 8,858
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr GEORGIA 1,664
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr GEORGIA 2,685
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages