Since: May 09

Braidwood, IL

#96777 Mar 19, 2014
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
Election results are in.
WBBM had the best line.
The Incumbents vs The Millionaires
They're all millionaires. Figured the primaries were gonna be pretty much a wash. Fingers crossed for November

Since: Jun 09

Saint Petersburg, FL

#96778 Mar 19, 2014
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
They're all millionaires. Figured the primaries were gonna be pretty much a wash. Fingers crossed for November
LOL - that's exactly what I thought when I read that!

Since: Mar 09

Hollywood, FL

#96779 Mar 19, 2014
cheluzal wrote:
<quoted text>
Pleading to not make it too late. I have to drive back 3.5 hours Sunday night, as I can't miss work on Monday.
Booked the Westin for Saturday night!
Agreed, and I only have less than an hour to drive. I was thinking late lunch/midafternoon-ish.

Race, that's very sweet of you to offer to pay everyone's valet and first round!

Hollywood, FL

#96780 Mar 19, 2014
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
??
There were FIVE of us at the dinner in Chicago
She means the FL group.:)

“Where is Tonka?”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#96781 Mar 19, 2014
I was thinking around the same time, like somewhere around 2ish?
j_m_w wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, and I only have less than an hour to drive. I was thinking late lunch/midafternoon-ish.
Race, that's very sweet of you to offer to pay everyone's valet and first round!

“Where is Tonka?”

#96782 Mar 19, 2014
eh, life is good right now.
j_m_w wrote:
<quoted text>

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#96783 Mar 19, 2014
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
??
There were FIVE of us at the dinner in Chicago
But only one is going to be part of the SFL meetup. Two I met at a different time. That makes three.

Silly goose.

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Melrose Park, IL

#96784 Mar 19, 2014
j_m_w wrote:
<quoted text>
She means the FL group.:)
OIC

Hollywood, FL

#96785 Mar 19, 2014
RACE wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfect for me.

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#96786 Mar 19, 2014
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
Election results are in.
WBBM had the best line.
The Incumbents vs The Millionaires
Long before election results are in the party books a space for the unity breakfast held on the morning after.

The Democrats are holding theirs at the Billy Goat Tavern. The Republicans are at The Union League Club.

And that is why the Republicans can't gain traction around here.

Tone deaf.(walks away shaking her head sadly)

“I looked, and behold,”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#96787 Mar 19, 2014
RACE wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds good.

“I looked, and behold,”

Location hidden

#96788 Mar 19, 2014
I'm going to get a cortisone shot tomorrow ... just in case my allergies cause me problems in FL. That would totally ruin my vacation.

I am already starting to have issue up here and it is not even close to peak season yet. I had a dream last night I went to the doctor because I couldn't breath and was getting a cortisone shot. I was so congested in the night.

“Where is Tonka?”

#96790 Mar 19, 2014
Thanks for that wonderful insight.
not fooling anyone wrote:
<quoted text>In the world of Topix, if you've met three, you might have met 30. Three hundred if you've ever met Annabella, But, no one has, not even Sublime...He may not know who she is but he knows who she isn't!
She told him....

Saint Petersburg, FL

#96791 Mar 19, 2014
not fooling anyone wrote:
<quoted text>In the world of Topix, if you've met three, you might have met 30. Three hundred if you've ever met Annabella, But, no one has, not even Sublime...He may not know who she is but he knows who she isn't!
She told him....
Awfully early to be so wasted...

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#96793 Mar 19, 2014
RACE wrote:
eh, life is good right now.
<quoted text>
So I guess it didn't matter that you didn't get a haircut before you met with the boss, huh?

“Where is Tonka?”

#96794 Mar 19, 2014
If they has a "shazam" judgey thing, I'd give it to you.
Oh no you dint wrote:
<quoted text>Have some coffee. You'll be fine.

“Where is Tonka?”

#96795 Mar 19, 2014
No, he kept staring at my boobs.
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
So I guess it didn't matter that you didn't get a haircut before you met with the boss, huh?

“Where is Tonka?”

#96797 Mar 19, 2014
It's like the voice of god!!!
Oh, the rapture is at hand! Praise Jesus. Thank you for sending us this miracle!
Thread Historian wrote:
The whole idea here isn't to stop Angelique770's return here as Annabella or any of her other persona's. That's more or less up to the people here, probably half of which weren't posting on this thread when she was pretending to be a "therapist studying Topix .on a grant from the government." I'll reiterate (again....) that she wouldn't even try if Angela were still alive but, Annabella is here regardless.
Sublime has a right to deny that Annabella is the aforementioned Angelique770 even though (as lawyers say) there is a preponderance of evidence that- DUH- she is. One just need look back at the beginning of this thread and see that Angelique770 posts became Annabella posts. Magic? No, just a name change. Anyone but a moran or a paid liar can see that.
What we're trying to do here is point that out. Sub, and to a lesser extent, race, have trolled with A770 for several years and that's just the way they roll. They may not necessarily have a 'right' to do this and it may or may not be wrong per se, but I know we have a right- a duty perhaps- to taunt these imbeciles at every strange turn in their story.
If anyone wants her to come back, run things, write insipid stories and all, that's their problem. Frankly, there's still a few m-effers that deserve that. Frankly, this group ran it's course years ago. It hasn't been the same since then and it never will be again. Most people know that.

“I looked, and behold,”

Location hidden

#96798 Mar 19, 2014
Thread Historian wrote:
The whole idea here isn't to stop Angelique770's return here as Annabella or any of her other persona's. That's more or less up to the people here, probably half of which weren't posting on this thread when she was pretending to be a "therapist studying Topix .on a grant from the government." I'll reiterate (again....) that she wouldn't even try if Angela were still alive but, Annabella is here regardless.
Sublime has a right to deny that Annabella is the aforementioned Angelique770 even though (as lawyers say) there is a preponderance of evidence that- DUH- she is. One just need look back at the beginning of this thread and see that Angelique770 posts became Annabella posts. Magic? No, just a name change. Anyone but a moran or a paid liar can see that.
What we're trying to do here is point that out. Sub, and to a lesser extent, race, have trolled with A770 for several years and that's just the way they roll. They may not necessarily have a 'right' to do this and it may or may not be wrong per se, but I know we have a right- a duty perhaps- to taunt these imbeciles at every strange turn in their story.
If anyone wants her to come back, run things, write insipid stories and all, that's their problem. Frankly, there's still a few m-effers that deserve that. Frankly, this group ran it's course years ago. It hasn't been the same since then and it never will be again. Most people know that.
Thanks for explaining to the group the rational for why you act like a complete idiot nut job.

You sure are teaching Race and me a lesson, by making yourself look like a complete idiot nut job.

From now on, we will be sure not to post with any poster who you do not like, for fear that you will continue to make yourself look like a complete idiot nut job.

Saint Petersburg, FL

#96801 Mar 19, 2014
Thread Historian wrote:
Really, it appears you're the only one who seems to care so much. Why dont you go away? You are so concerned about her, why dont' you go start some other thread?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coffee with Jesus. 1 min Pissed postert 6
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min JRB 1,601,220
News Some in Cicero take issue with flying of Mexica... (Oct '08) 8 min Obumer 1,579
kenneka jenkins needs justice! 11 min Obumer 4
He Fights. 12 min I fought 5
dead in a freezer in a freaking hotel man. i sw... 1 hr Hitler 24
Whatever became of Vida? 2 hr Still in Area 9

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages