|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

HA!
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>printed? Dinosaur. I zoomed in til they filled my 19" screen. Then I could really study them.
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

Stina2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Strawberry Festival?
Yes, ma'am.

Prin actually put an email saying it was okay to show movies...grr...I am not an overpaid babysitter! I'm trying to actually teach. It is a disaster every year.
Tomorrow is rainy, ick.

Look forward to Spring Break next week (unpaid, Tonka, btw).

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

RACE wrote:
The mobile home park fits.....Boca Raton does'nt at all.....more West Virginia.....

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

Judged:

Fly the rainbow flag and you're a hero. Fly the Mexican flag and you're expressing your patriotism to your heritage, good for you. Fly the KKK flag and you're a racist, homophobe teabagger right-wing nut screwball. Proving once again that we should only tolerate views we agree with. (Unless you're a Muslim, you get a pass.) See, consistency.
Timmy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

You'd think this would be West Virginia, but no it was Tampa. Sometimes it just an embarrassment to to be from Florida.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/features/blogs...
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> The mobile home park fits.....Boca Raton does'nt at all.....more West Virginia.....

“reign in blood”

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

Judged:

Timmy wrote:
You'd think this would be West Virginia, but no it was Tampa. Sometimes it just an embarrassment to to be from Florida.
Sucks to be a liberal in a conservative state. As much as it sucks to be a conservative from a liberal state.

Ahem....

Wanna trade?

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

RACE wrote:
I'm okay with him flying his flag, I'm not so okay about the noose.
The noose seems like a threat, the flag is just his opinion.
& that is mine on it...

“reign in blood”

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Amy

http://www.topix.com/forum/chicago/TKRBB72BDS...

Abby- rehash Thursday

http://www.topix.com/forum/chicago/TV441U21LV...

Good morning, all you beautiful droplets of sunshine!

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

I know right? I did not think Boca even HAD trailer parks! Not something they advertise, thats for sure.
While I support his right to fly whatever flag he wants (providing the American flag is the topmost), he is lying when he says he does not care what others think. He is doing it for shock value. I wonder where in NY he is from.
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> The mobile home park fits.....Boca Raton does'nt at all.....more West Virginia.....

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

This is true. Did anybody try throwing water on him?
Timmy wrote:
<quoted text>

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Judged:

Agreed, The noose is vulgar.
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>I'm okay with him flying his flag, I'm not so okay about the noose.
The noose seems like a threat, the flag is just his opinion.
& that is mine on it...

“Licensed to Ill”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Judged:

RACE wrote:
I think he is complete white trash. Still, I'd rather live next to him than my creepy neighbor.

I got a letter from his lawyer last week. I laughed so hard. His lawyer won't even call me back and I left two nice messages. His lawyer sent another letter to the HOA board a few weeks ago.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Timmy wrote:
<quoted text>
It was actually in W. Boca Raton, in south Palm Beach county...heavily jewish to the east...don't see much skinhead/kkk kinda stuff...I've lived allover, and am okay with FL, but alot of people have fled California to here lately.....so sh*t's gonna happen...lol...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

RACE wrote:
I know right? I did not think Boca even HAD trailer parks! Not something they advertise, thats for sure.
While I support his right to fly whatever flag he wants (providing the American flag is the topmost), he is lying when he says he does not care what others think. He is doing it for shock value. I wonder where in NY he is from.
<quoted text>
He is likely way west in Boca, even west of 441.....that's more mobile home parks....just another malcontent....his huge wife this morning was asking where the black and spanish reporters were....likely teaparty...

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he is complete white trash. Still, I'd rather live next to him than my creepy neighbor.
I got a letter from his lawyer last week. I laughed so hard. His lawyer won't even call me back and I left two nice messages. His lawyer sent another letter to the HOA board a few weeks ago.
What is the letter in reference to?

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

RACE wrote:
<quoted text>
So what happens to trailers when a hurricane hits?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the tornados that spin off of hurricanes, that are dangerous....but remember, you get a week's warning with hurricanes....I would be scared poopless, to live in one, in tornado alley...Texas-Oklahoma area....another downside is mobile homes are highly flammable.....Some family have lived in them in Michigan for decades....

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Trailers are tornado magnets, not hurricane magnets.
Hurricanes dont discriminate.
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 94,801 - 94,820 of97,515
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

104 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,078,811
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 min danetoo 67,890
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 32 min jacques Mont Tremblant 174,493
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Hey now 45,763
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr nuguyntwn 3,827
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr frankensnorter 48,848
The Liberty Brothers Interview: Colonel Kratos,... 1 hr Must be you 7
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 4:15PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search