Topix Chitown Regulars

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#96057 Feb 13, 2014
Toj wrote:
Well that was silly to pull them. Didn't bother me one way or another. There wasn't anything on the posts that especially stood out that I recall.
I'm sure you'd feel the same if the guy constantly followed around and tried to troll someone you liked, flake. Gee, I just can't figure out why I don't like you.

Location hidden

#96058 Feb 13, 2014
You, Toj, are also the person who left topix for awhile, and when you came back, disguised your identity because he was doing the same obsessive shyte with you as he has done with me (due to shyte you and your pals started, ironically and shyte I had nothing to do with).

Now you are on here saying, "that's silly of topix ... I don't have a problem with him with that post even though it's the same pattern of behavior as he did to me and even though when he did it to me it made me leave topix for a good while and hide my identity when I returned."

You are un-effing-believable.

If you wanna spare yourself his wrath, suck up to him, be his pal now, tell him how wonderful you think his posts are, that's fine, but you would be wise to not use me or anything involving me and him for your little game of kiss a$s...

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Braidwood, IL

#96060 Feb 14, 2014

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#96061 Feb 14, 2014
Wrath? Hell* hath no wrath like a furryman scorned?
Sublime1 wrote:
If you wanna spare yourself his wrath,...
YIKES

Medinah, IL

#96062 Feb 14, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
You, Toj, are also the person who left topix for awhile, and when you came back, disguised your identity because he was doing the same obsessive shyte with you as he has done with me (due to shyte you and your pals started, ironically and shyte I had nothing to do with).
Now you are on here saying, "that's silly of topix ... I don't have a problem with him with that post even though it's the same pattern of behavior as he did to me and even though when he did it to me it made me leave topix for a good while and hide my identity when I returned."
You are un-effing-believable.
If you wanna spare yourself his wrath, suck up to him, be his pal now, tell him how wonderful you think his posts are, that's fine, but you would be wise to not use me or anything involving me and him for your little game of kiss a$s...
One more outburst like that and I'll clear the courtroom!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#96063 Feb 14, 2014
Anyone on here concerned with Comcast's trying to purchase Time/Warner? Especially since, they were already allowed to buy NBC Universal.....

#96064 Feb 14, 2014
Let me get Fox News opinion on it and I will let you know!:)
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Anyone on here concerned with Comcast's trying to purchase Time/Warner? Especially since, they were already allowed to buy NBC Universal.....
A noted observer

Medinah, IL

#96065 Feb 14, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
America is all about competition. More precisely, eliminating competition. Aren't there 6 or 7 corporations that own everything in the world? Golly, what could go wrong?

I'm reminded of Michael Corleone's words to Kay: "Kay, in five years the Corleone family will be completely legitimate."

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#96066 Feb 14, 2014
Seriously, Sub -- right now you seem to be doing a pretty good job of being the horrible poster saying bad things. I don't suck up to anyone that I'm not friends with and I'm not friends with you or the poster who shall not be named.

Actually, it took me a bit and, as I believe I said just recently and I am still working on it, not to let idiots who post get to me but to gloss over them as non-entities.

He really didn't say anything bad in those posts and I made that opinion of those posts. If someone was following me around on an internet site, that would no longer bother me. I'd ignore.

Like I will go back to doing about you.

Location hidden

#96067 Feb 14, 2014
Toj wrote:
Seriously, Sub -- right now you seem to be doing a pretty good job of being the horrible poster saying bad things.
Horrible? Because they are about you, true, and negative? Yes, I can see how you would subjectively feel these things are horrible.

Oh and spare us the "I've had an epiphany and have now grown and can handle that now, unlike in the past, b.s."

When some shriveled old man, who you want nothing to do with, takes an unusual interest in your life and starts following you around everywhere, for years and years trolling you and you just "handle it" and ON TOP OF THAT come out and say "I just don't understand why topix deletes his posts and think it is silly of them to do so", despite a pattern of harassment, then maybe I'll buy your line of b.s. As if.

Location hidden

#96068 Feb 14, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Yup.

#96069 Feb 14, 2014
Sublime & Toj
Not for nothing, but you do realize your playing right into his grubby little hands righ? He is probably peeing all over himself in delight watch you two snipe at each other.
A noted observer

Medinah, IL

#96070 Feb 14, 2014
racist- you think they'd like each other if not for my grubby little paws?

Look at my thumb....gee your dumb!

I think it's got far more to do with Sublime's contempt for women than anything I would say or do.

#96071 Feb 14, 2014
So, are you furryman or not? If you are, why the sock? Why hide, or are your really banned as furryman? I find it hilarious that you rile against your nemesis, insisting she has hundreds of socks and you, YOU are the very thing you preach to hate.
Grow a pair and man up to who and what you really are.

I never cared about you obsessions, or who you hated or who hated you, but when you accused Red of possibly faking her own illness...suggesting she was a sock, and justifying it by saying that she had wished you dead, well, that just showed me who you really were.
You call me a racist, and I call you Vile and Disgusting. You speak out of both sides of your mouth at once and accuse everyone else of the same.

More than once, everyone here has admitted that they have occasionally crossed the line. That is everyone except you and Whats her face. Is she you also? Stands to reason, she professed to be a black female and you profess to be a black male.

Enjoy calling me a racist, miscreant. I know it's all you got.
A noted observer wrote:
I think it's got far more to do with Sublime's contempt for women than anything I would say or do.
A noted observer

Medinah, IL

#96072 Feb 14, 2014
Who is "furryman"? I'm certainly not "furryman." "furryman"?

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#96073 Feb 14, 2014
A noted observer wrote:
Who is "furryman"? I'm certainly not "furryman." "furryman"?
Whatever

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#96074 Feb 14, 2014
A noted observer wrote:
A noted observer/Ferreramam, you decide?
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TUMIHAS...
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TUMIHAS...
A noted observer

Medinah, IL

#96076 Feb 14, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
"furryman"

Try and keep up!The racist asked if I was "furryman". I replied, "No."

Have you been drinking? This is not that hard.
A noted observer

Medinah, IL

#96077 Feb 14, 2014
Wait a minute- "Ferreramam"????

I don't have an identity crisis- you two chumps do!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#96078 Feb 14, 2014
A noted observer wrote:
<quoted text>America is all about competition. More precisely, eliminating competition. Aren't there 6 or 7 corporations that own everything in the world? Golly, what could go wrong?
I'm reminded of Michael Corleone's words to Kay: "Kay, in five years the Corleone family will be completely legitimate."
I grew up with some guys that handled Metal Salvage and Sanitation for much of the far southside....lol....The Comcast deal is very dangerous, as they already control both the cable/internet/phone businesses and also NBC, in all it's many forms....This is a monopoly issue, totally bi=partisan.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Grey Ghost 1,395,581
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min District 1 216,820
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min don t drink the k... 60,104
Chicago has the Worst Women 1 hr Amazing but True 13
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr SweLL GirL 8,894
Who's this Fauxcahontas? 2 hr ReadAllAbout IT 25
Guess I'm voting for the businessman. 3 hr HRC is a douche-bag 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages