Topix Chitown Regulars

“Where is Tonka?”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#96071 Feb 14, 2014
So, are you furryman or not? If you are, why the sock? Why hide, or are your really banned as furryman? I find it hilarious that you rile against your nemesis, insisting she has hundreds of socks and you, YOU are the very thing you preach to hate.
Grow a pair and man up to who and what you really are.

I never cared about you obsessions, or who you hated or who hated you, but when you accused Red of possibly faking her own illness...suggesting she was a sock, and justifying it by saying that she had wished you dead, well, that just showed me who you really were.
You call me a racist, and I call you Vile and Disgusting. You speak out of both sides of your mouth at once and accuse everyone else of the same.

More than once, everyone here has admitted that they have occasionally crossed the line. That is everyone except you and Whats her face. Is she you also? Stands to reason, she professed to be a black female and you profess to be a black male.

Enjoy calling me a racist, miscreant. I know it's all you got.
A noted observer wrote:
racist- you think they'd like each other if not for my grubby little paws?
Look at my thumb....gee your dumb!
I think it's got far more to do with Sublime's contempt for women than anything I would say or do.
A noted observer

Medinah, IL

#96072 Feb 14, 2014
Who is "furryman"? I'm certainly not "furryman." "furryman"?

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#96073 Feb 14, 2014
A noted observer wrote:
Who is "furryman"? I'm certainly not "furryman." "furryman"?
Whatever

Vincit qui se vincit

#96074 Feb 14, 2014
A noted observer wrote:
racist- you think they'd like each other if not for my grubby little paws?
Look at my thumb....gee your dumb!
I think it's got far more to do with Sublime's contempt for women than anything I would say or do.
A noted observer/Ferreramam, you decide?
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TUMIHAS...
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TUMIHAS...
A noted observer

Medinah, IL

#96076 Feb 14, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
"furryman"

Try and keep up!The racist asked if I was "furryman". I replied, "No."

Have you been drinking? This is not that hard.
A noted observer

Medinah, IL

#96077 Feb 14, 2014
Wait a minute- "Ferreramam"????

I don't have an identity crisis- you two chumps do!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#96078 Feb 14, 2014
A noted observer wrote:
<quoted text>America is all about competition. More precisely, eliminating competition. Aren't there 6 or 7 corporations that own everything in the world? Golly, what could go wrong?
I'm reminded of Michael Corleone's words to Kay: "Kay, in five years the Corleone family will be completely legitimate."
I grew up with some guys that handled Metal Salvage and Sanitation for much of the far southside....lol....The Comcast deal is very dangerous, as they already control both the cable/internet/phone businesses and also NBC, in all it's many forms....This is a monopoly issue, totally bi=partisan.....

Vincit qui se vincit

#96079 Feb 14, 2014
A noted observer wrote:
Wait a minute- "Ferreramam"????
I don't have an identity crisis- you two chumps do!!
You're really slowing down in your old age! lol
A noted observer

Medinah, IL

#96080 Feb 14, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> I grew up with some guys that handled Metal Salvage and Sanitation for much of the far southside....lol....The Comcast deal is very dangerous, as they already control both the cable/internet/phone businesses and also NBC, in all it's many forms....This is a monopoly issue, totally bi=partisan.....
The corporations of today make those old gangsters look like the low-rent thugs they were. The rich have always known they can steal more with a pen than anyone could with a gun. I think that's what Michael Corleone meant with his five year plan. Certainly it's what Vito meant with his dream "Senator Corleone".

Fear of "Big Government" just means exchanging the Federal government for a plutocracy of corporate rule. It's what the Koch brothers are selling with the tea party and what the mainstream GOP is selling too. Look at the union vote in Chattanooga with the Volkswagen plant. Volkswagen and the workers want the Union and Sen. Bob Corker and Tn. republicans are flat out saying that if the plant goes Union, they will vote against future expansion, forcing the plant to move to Mexico. They are saying: Lower-paying jobs or NO JOBS AT ALL! With monopolies of business, we get what they let us have.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#96081 Feb 14, 2014
I agree, in that the multi-nationals and corporations today, are capable of much destruction, and i would be thrilled to know, just who in Washington...they have at bat, concerning this purchase. This is much more dangerous than the greedy monopoly that ATT had....This is an invitation to attack their competitor with every dirty trick they can manage, and while we stood by....I trust neither NBC or Fox.....everyone on here should be able to easily see the future danger of this much rein over the cable/internet/phone supply, with the ability to destroy any other sources.....

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Braidwood, IL

#96082 Feb 14, 2014
Yes, we need to take the power away from greedy corporations and give it to the government. For only they have our best interests at heart and work like a well-oiled machine.
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

#96083 Feb 14, 2014
edogxxx wrote:
Yes, we need to take the power away from greedy corporations and give it to the government. For only they have our best interests at heart and work like a well-oiled machine.
Aw, a Valentine's joke...so sweet.

“Where is Tonka?”

#96084 Feb 14, 2014
YO! Dude, settle down. Loosen up that tinfoil hat your wearing...
Obamma is in charge, he's gonna make everything all good. Look obammacare is a huge success, everyone now has health coverage, he cured cancer, and the economy has NEVER been better.
It's all good bro, just believe...
Go Blue Forever wrote:
I agree, in that the multi-nationals and corporations today, are capable of much destruction, and i would be thrilled to know, just who in Washington...they have at bat, concerning this purchase. This is much more dangerous than the greedy monopoly that ATT had....This is an invitation to attack their competitor with every dirty trick they can manage, and while we stood by....I trust neither NBC or Fox.....everyone on here should be able to easily see the future danger of this much rein over the cable/internet/phone supply, with the ability to destroy any other sources.....

“reign in blood”

Braidwood, IL

#96085 Feb 14, 2014
A noted observer wrote:
Volkswagen and the workers want the Union and Sen. Bob Corker and Tn. republicans are flat out saying that if the plant goes Union, they will vote against future expansion, forcing the plant to move to Mexico. They are saying: Lower-paying jobs or NO JOBS AT ALL! With monopolies of business, we get what they let us have.
A governmental Bill called the North American Free Trade Agreement, or NAFTA, signed by Clinton, moved more jobs out of this country than any private company could do on their own. Companies want to prevent unions because their demands are unattainable.(Think GM, it took a government bailout to keep them operating. Think Illinois, with their 9 trillion dollar unfunded pension crisis) Yet you want to blame private companies for the ability to make a profit by cutting labor costs because of the very options afforded them by your Democratic big government. Redirect your anger, son.

End the free trade, enact tariffs on foreign-made goods, give tax breaks to companies that manufacture here, and we'll start seeing jobs come back. I'm not even an economist and I've figured this out. Who's running this country???

“reign in blood”

Braidwood, IL

#96086 Feb 14, 2014
cheluzal wrote:
Aw, a Valentine's joke...so sweet.
Every other woman in the country is jealous because you are the most sexy and beautiful Valentine that ever was, is, and shall be!

Happy Valentine's Day, gorgeous!

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#96087 Feb 14, 2014
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>End the free trade, enact tariffs on foreign-made goods, give tax breaks to companies that manufacture here, and we'll start seeing jobs come back. I'm not even an economist and I've figured this out. Who's running this country???
^^^ This.
A noted observer

Medinah, IL

#96088 Feb 14, 2014
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Clinton......yada yada NAFTA.......you guys started it.......a guy EARNS a $9 million bonus......Obamacare!!!....... BENGHAZI!!!!!!....yada yada.......take the country back.....yada yada......why isn't there a WHITE history month?......cankles.....yada yada.....Putin/Palin '16!!!!!
Sheesh.

“reign in blood”

Braidwood, IL

#96089 Feb 14, 2014
A noted observer wrote:
<quoted text>Sheesh.
Well, if nothing else, that proves your own isolate desperation. Hey, I don't have a Valentine either. Thankfully, I'm fine with that. And so is the girl I'll later be with who also hates love,(former gf who's tired of the drama) but loves sex! Might behoove you to find one, one that doesn't cost money, that is. Though not likely in your case) Good luck!

“Where is Tonka?”

#96091 Feb 14, 2014
Watch out! He has a blog and he aint afraid to use it!
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if nothing else, that proves your own isolate desperation. Hey, I don't have a Valentine either. Thankfully, I'm fine with that. And so is the girl I'll later be with who also hates love,(former gf who's tired of the drama) but loves sex! Might behoove you to find one, one that doesn't cost money, that is. Though not likely in your case) Good luck!

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#96092 Feb 14, 2014
RACE wrote:
Watch out! He has a blog and he aint afraid to use it!
<quoted text>
Oh God. The middle aged woman's late Valentine Day lament. Sizing up some guy and finding out that all you are going to get is hit with a limp blog.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RetiredProfessional 1,782,013
News Slowik: Blue Island mayor faces intense critici... 4 min Documentation 100
News Teen shot at Chicago party dies 20 hours after ... 8 min SCUMBAGfukinFASCISTs 2
Booby DeNiro guarantees Donald's 2020 election ... 10 min Dwarf sized Red 15
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 10 min MPMMB 1,146
Change one letter in the word (Apr '12) 13 min MPMMB 136
Trump is A (Oct '17) 29 min MPMMB 882

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages