“The two baby belly, please!”

Since: Sep 09

Evanston IL

#95847 Feb 3, 2014
I'm here, dog!

I'm hung over from tending to a sick little girl most of the weekend. Soooooooooooo needy, she wouldn't let me leave her side for more than 5 minutes.

We did manage to get our sledding in before the onslaught of gross bodily functions, however. I even slogged my way up a few times and didn't bust my butt on the way down!

And both girls made it down the bunny hill on a snowboard. I was very proud.

Since: Jun 09

Saint Petersburg, FL

#95849 Feb 3, 2014
A noted observer wrote:
<quoted text>I always wondered if some of those posters weren't made-up socks because they disappeared after A770 quit the gang. She took a few of the old ladies with her to troll elsewhere but a lot of those people were never heard from again. They went the way of "Feel The Heat", I guess. I suppose there was a 'real' "Garth" for example because why would anyone make him up?
And there was Nova and Misplaced Texan. I believe they were real.

Saint Petersburg, FL

#95850 Feb 3, 2014
squishymama wrote:
I'm here, dog!
I'm hung over from tending to a sick little girl most of the weekend. Soooooooooooo needy, she wouldn't let me leave her side for more than 5 minutes.
We did manage to get our sledding in before the onslaught of gross bodily functions, however. I even slogged my way up a few times and didn't bust my butt on the way down!
And both girls made it down the bunny hill on a snowboard. I was very proud.
Not the kind of hang over that you get from too much fun, huh? Ugh! I hope she is getting better!!!

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#95851 Feb 3, 2014
RACE is a total sock. And a smelly one at that! LOL, I crack myself up sometimes.
Stina2 wrote:
<quoted text>
And there was Nova and Misplaced Texan. I believe they were real.

#95853 Feb 3, 2014
That game was a total blowout! Sooooo glad it was Payton and not Eli out there getting thumped.

“The two baby belly, please!”

Since: Sep 09

Evanston IL

#95854 Feb 3, 2014
Stina2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the kind of hang over that you get from too much fun, huh? Ugh! I hope she is getting better!!!
She's with the in-laws and has begun eating again, so I'm thinking the worst is over.

Saint Petersburg, FL

#95855 Feb 3, 2014
squishymama wrote:
<quoted text>
She's with the in-laws and has begun eating again, so I'm thinking the worst is over.
Go I hope everyone else doesn't catch it!!!
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

#95856 Feb 3, 2014
Just did a 15 minute ab workout and I realize: I am grossly out of shape.:/

I hate exercising. It is not fun and I never feel better afterwards.

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Wilmington, IL

#95857 Feb 3, 2014
squishymama wrote:
We did manage to get our sledding in before the onslaught of gross bodily functions, however.
Well, that's a good thing. Glad you had fun sledding. I had fun shoveling snow all day. Then the plow came by and filled in my freshly shoveled sidewalk again. And that crunchy plow snow is a hell of a lot harder to shovel than the fresh fluffy stuff. Ugh, my back has been sore all day. And will likely still be tomorrow. I'm getting old.

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#95858 Feb 3, 2014
cheluzal wrote:
Just did a 15 minute ab workout and I realize: I am grossly out of shape.:/
I hate exercising. It is not fun and I never feel better afterwards.
You weigh like 90 pounds, you are NOT out of shape. Seen my abs lately? I know I need to exercise more but the fact is, I'm just too dam lazy.

Since: Mar 09

West Palm Beach, FL

#95859 Feb 3, 2014
I did absolutely nothing today. Well, some laundry. But after a super busy weekend, resting today was great.

#95860 Feb 3, 2014
I had a meeting with the owner. Apparently I do a good job and play nice with others, so I will continue to be employed. I knew sub contracting my job out to China was a good idea!
j_m_w wrote:
I did absolutely nothing today. Well, some laundry. But after a super busy weekend, resting today was great.

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#95861 Feb 3, 2014
There was a (last) notice on Angela's Caring Bridge site from her mom. Her mother's partner/boyfriend, Ralph also had cancer and was not expected to make it past Christmas. He died the same week as Angela.

That poor woman.

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#95862 Feb 3, 2014
squishymama wrote:
<quoted text>
How is your MIL's knee doing?

Hope you stay bug free as well as your other girl.

D*mn,we need some good news around here.

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#95863 Feb 3, 2014
PEllen wrote:
That poor woman.
Right? A husband a few years ago, and now a daughter and boyfriend in the same week. Just when you think YOU have it bad... Trials of life. Your strength is defined by how you deal. How some deal, I just can't imagine. There's some song by someone I can't remember. Goes something like "Life sucks, kill yourself or get over it." I guess in the scheme of things, those are your choices.

#95864 Feb 3, 2014
agreed, Red's mother is stuck with the shits, I cant imagine....
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Right? A husband a few years ago, and now a daughter and boyfriend in the same week. Just when you think YOU have it bad... Trials of life. Your strength is defined by how you deal. How some deal, I just can't imagine. There's some song by someone I can't remember. Goes something like "Life sucks, kill yourself or get over it." I guess in the scheme of things, those are your choices.

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#95865 Feb 4, 2014

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#95866 Feb 4, 2014
RACE wrote:
That game was a total blowout! Sooooo glad it was Payton and not Eli out there getting thumped.
I was so embarrassed for them. By the time they scored I was actually hoping they would get at least a point. In other news, sprained wrist...one too many high fives during the game.

I was in the grocery store yesterday. They still had a couple of Seahawks celebration cakes in the bakery (surprising) and a whole bunch of Broncos celebration cakes ("XXX Superbowl Winner" cakes)...in the discount bin. I bought one to break up to make a trifle with. <shrug>

#95867 Feb 4, 2014
Enjoy the victory, and your cake. Your team came out to play and it showed.
And I think the points were a gimme, either from the NFL or the Mob.
Mimi Seattle wrote:
<quoted text>
I was so embarrassed for them. By the time they scored I was actually hoping they would get at least a point. In other news, sprained wrist...one too many high fives during the game.
I was in the grocery store yesterday. They still had a couple of Seahawks celebration cakes in the bakery (surprising) and a whole bunch of Broncos celebration cakes ("XXX Superbowl Winner" cakes)...in the discount bin. I bought one to break up to make a trifle with. <shrug>

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#95868 Feb 4, 2014
We kinda got spoiled with 3-4, very competitive Superbowls....we were due a clunker....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min shinningelectr0n 1,174,466
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Chicken Little 50,483
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr FoLLoW aLoNg 5,398
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Fitzwalkerstan Pu... 183,939
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr TRD 69,018
lace hairline fusion ! ! ! 5 hr Soliloquy 2
Dear Abby 1-31-15 6 hr PEllen 1

Winter Storm Warning for Cook County was issued at January 31 at 10:54AM CST

Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News