“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#95676 Jan 23, 2014
So, are you a real therapist or do you just play one on the internet? Did you ever have a moniker with 770 in the name? I bet you have.
You seem like a petulant child, unable to get his way, or the attention he craves, so he takes his anger out by trying to hurt someone else.

Sorry little boy, grow up, it's not all about you anymore, nor was it ever.
LW ONE wrote:
<quoted text>You seem angry, like you recently discovered that someone you had been awful to here turned out to be someone from your past here....i'm seeing this person as a poor typist....good-hearted liberal...you with lot's of anger...embarrassed at the realization that you were emotionally abusing a nice person of better standing in the gang than you....
Interesting...

Since: Mar 09

West Palm Beach, FL

#95677 Jan 23, 2014
ScarletandOlive wrote:
Good morning All! It is still in the single digits here, but the boys are back to school today :)
I had a dream about Angela last night (no, not that kind of dream). I woke up excited to tell her about it and then it hit me that she's not going to respond. I literally felt like I had the wind knocked out of me.
Must go out and do something kind and/or irreverent now. This day will get better.
Aw, Jess. I know how you feel, I keep thinking "I can't wait to hear what Angela says about" whatever, and then I remember. As long as we think of her and smile, that's a win in my book right now.

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#95679 Jan 23, 2014
i just read, i'm so butthurt cause i ain't had no traffic to my blah blah blog. now i must dis others. some people e-mail, some pm, some message and then theres the whiners, they blog about it. lol

#95680 Jan 23, 2014
And maybe you should try and be nicer to,...oh, gosh...Everyone?
You are not one to be preaching to me lady!
LW ONE wrote:
<quoted text>And, try and be nicer to Toj now that you who she is.
Pippa

Hancock, NY

#95681 Jan 23, 2014
RACE wrote:
LW ONE;
you are not an actual "Member" of any group, imaginary or otherwise. You are just a "Lurker" and therefore not afforded the full rights a member enjoys.
There is no record of any dues being paid by you, nor are there any witnesses to vouch for your membership into said group.
Simply put, your are not on a need to know basis, and leaving you in the dark about such things is exactly where the group likes you.
Hope this clears that up.
<quoted text>
:-) I can't see why anyone would get upset about others making "private" plans on a site like this. From what I've seen and guessed, there are a number of you who know each other in the real world or have been associating online for quite a few years. For what it's worth, I don't see a problem here. Those who do are the ones with a problem - a bit of a problem being self-centered. From my perspective, most of the "regulars" are nice folks who may not always agree with each other and can get into some interesting discussions but I think you've all been pretty nice to new people as long as they behave nicely as well.
Julie

Chicago, IL

#95682 Jan 23, 2014
LW One is just an angry, bitter, pathetic troll.

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Wilmington, IL

#95684 Jan 23, 2014
LW ONE wrote:
So, in closing, I'm not upset.. I'm not a reg. I wouldn't join any internet club that would have his racist azz as a member. I hope that doesn't upset anyone.....
Nope. But thanks for sharing with us how YOU feel. There are times when life isn't always all about you, and no one cares how YOU might feel. This is probably something you should have learned years ago, but maybe someday you'll understand. Now go back to looking in the mirror and repeating how wonderful and important you are while you try to suppress your crying.

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#95686 Jan 23, 2014
DFTT.

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Location hidden

#95687 Jan 23, 2014
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. But thanks for sharing with us how YOU feel. There are times when life isn't always all about you, and no one cares how YOU might feel. This is probably something you should have learned years ago, but maybe someday you'll understand. Now go back to looking in the mirror and repeating how wonderful and important you are while you try to suppress your crying.
Um, where is Abby and Amy today, dog? Falling behind are you?:D
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

#95689 Jan 23, 2014
LOL!
This is better than the cable I don't have and the Hulu that always freezes!

Speaking of freezing, because the district doesn't think teachers can control room temps, my room never got above 67. I was miserable, even layered. It was a damp chill that never left.

Solution? Tomorrow I am bringing a little heater and electric blanket. So.don't.care.
Must.stay.warm.

I'm prone to sore throats (post-nasal) when it stays too cold. I deal with 130+ teens and this building kept me sick when I was in it years ago...grrr.....

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#95693 Jan 24, 2014

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#95694 Jan 24, 2014
Toj wrote:
Um, where is Abby and Amy today, dog? Falling behind are you?:D
Am I the only one who knows how to post the columns?

Had to step away for a little while. Me and Angela didn't exactly get along so I was a bit surprised by the affect her passing had on me. Guess it's a testament to the impact she had on here.

“Dude Seriously?!?!”

Since: Jan 09

New Orleans (but I live in FL)

#95695 Jan 24, 2014
LW ONE wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, that's quite a stretch. Are you going jogging? Well, jog your memory a little because the fake therapist was YOUR friend. Probably still is. I know 'she' still is Sublime's posting buddy.. There are plenty of people aside from Sublime who have kept up with 'her'. Besides Sublime and you, ask the Union Maid. Ask Jay Lee. Ask that old lady from Texas. They were all here this week, as was Angelique770 his or herself. I'm thinking you can go straight to the source rather than deflecting in the embarrassing manner of your post.
And, try and be nicer to Toj now that you who she is.
Hey look, he typed my name oh happy day!!! Hope it was good for you.:-)

Alas my dears, this will end this year's journey into Topixland...unless anyone decides to use my name for things I'm not doing again. Most of you know where to find me. Take care all of you and be well.

“Checks and Balances”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#95696 Jan 24, 2014
Thanks for posting, dog!

Ugh, I'm still having trouble typing on this thing and my mistyped "posting" was autocorrected as "posit bong". Haha. Happy Friday, All!

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Location hidden

#95697 Jan 24, 2014
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Am I the only one who knows how to post the columns?
Had to step away for a little while. Me and Angela didn't exactly get along so I was a bit surprised by the affect her passing had on me. Guess it's a testament to the impact she had on here.
You just do it so well.

I'm sure there was many things you might have appreciated about Angela but one of those I would guess was her honesty in expressing her feelings. You knew where she stood.

#95698 Jan 24, 2014
Awwwww, Poor little baby!

So, it's ok when you poke fun @ Pellen, but when I poke fun @ you, I'm being a dork?
Talk about a hypocritical double standard!

Tell you what! I will make you an honorary Reg waterboy! We'll let you sit in the dugout and everything! Just dont tell your mom, cause you know she does not like you hanging out with the cool kids.
LW ONE wrote:
<quoted text>Guess what? I was making fun of PEllen!
.. But, you know who is not a nice person? That racist d!ck, race, that's who! He's an effing idiot too.
So, in closing, I'm not upset.. I'm not a reg. I wouldn't join any internet club that would have his racist azz as a member. I hope that doesn't upset anyone.....

#95699 Jan 24, 2014
Bye! Come down to Fl Lauderdale and say hi!
Jay_Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey look, he typed my name oh happy day!!! Hope it was good for you.:-)
Alas my dears, this will end this year's journey into Topixland...unless anyone decides to use my name for things I'm not doing again. Most of you know where to find me. Take care all of you and be well.

#95700 Jan 24, 2014
Some really great pictures, I recognized only a handful
http://news.yahoo.com/photos/photogragher-edd...

#95702 Jan 24, 2014
Waterboy, I'm thirsty, get me a beer wench!
St Pauli Girl

Highland Park, IL

#95703 Jan 24, 2014
RACE wrote:
Waterboy, I'm thirsty, get me a beer wench!
A virtual beer from a virtual wench. Coming right up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min EasyEed 1,221,068
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Buckwheat 187,450
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 14 min Ali-Fail-a 388
time to " splain" 31 min reality is a crutch 1
Amy 4-28-15 40 min Blunt Advice 4
News New study details downside of CTA's newest rail... 54 min reality is a crutch 1
Abby 4-28-15 1 hr Mister Tonka 9
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]