|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

greenwichvillage wrote:
You're wasting your keystrokes. Obama could come up with a cure for cancer and 50 other diseases, bring all jobs back from the past and the cretins here and the rest of the haters in this country will never stop getting themselves off with their hate while brainwashed by faux news. It is so obvious what the underlying reason is.... no matter how much they doth deny.
How's the koolaid!? It must be liberating to let the liberal media do all your thinking for you!

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Abby -made up letter for a book plug

http://www.topix.com/forum/chicago/TM9G174SJS...

“reign in blood”

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

greenwichvillage wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wasting your keystrokes. Obama could come up with a cure for cancer and 50 other diseases, bring all jobs back from the past and the cretins here and the rest of the haters in this country will never stop getting themselves off with their hate while brainwashed by faux news. It is so obvious what the underlying reason is.... no matter how much they doth deny.
I haven't posted on it, but there is a thread somewhere...about why Topix participants has fallen....i believe it may have to do with people like you and i tiring of attempting intelligent conversation, with propaganda bots.....worst of all, is the damage they do to a once proud, Republican party.....

“Fort Kickass”

Since: Sep 09

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> I haven't posted on it, but there is a thread somewhere...about why Topix participants has fallen....i believe it may have to do with people like you and i tiring of attempting intelligent conversation, with propaganda bots.....worst of all, is the damage they do to a once proud, Republican party.....
It's why I dig Reddit. It doesn't really have the community feel like this, but when a comment is stupid/inflammatory/doesn't relate to the thread, users downvote it and then you don't see it. Interesting/funny/informative stuff gets upvoted so you see it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Matilda77 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's why I dig Reddit. It doesn't really have the community feel like this, but when a comment is stupid/inflammatory/doesn't relate to the thread, users downvote it and then you don't see it. Interesting/funny/informative stuff gets upvoted so you see it.
Great concept....mine has alway's been simple....just leave the haters, to lie to eachother....lol....

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Well, if your retired then your only knowledge of the job market is thru the propaganda machine of your favorite news outlet. I would suggest to you, that if you really want a pulse on things, go out and try to get a job that is more difficult than making fries or saying "Welcome to Walmart."
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> What would that have to do with it?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Yeah, those propaganda machines like Associated Press and United Press International.....right....... Luckily, i was a success in business and invested well, so i have no inclination to work at Walmart.....But, unless you've never seen any business news.....our economic recovery, since the danger our U.S., and even global economy was in 2007-2009...Our recovery has been remarkable.....but, you go ahead and deny it, if that makes you feel right....i just don't have to understand it, okay?.........
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Heading to Ft. Lauderdale tomorrow for a conference! Reading an article I wrote about my bro (getting publlished in a UK journal this year)!
Travel Advisory

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

cheluzal wrote:
Heading to Ft. Lauderdale tomorrow for a conference! Reading an article I wrote about my bro (getting publlished in a UK journal this year)!
Ft. Lauderdale? Bring lots of extra ammo! NO SNACKS! NO TWEETING!

“reign in blood”

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Hey! Let's do lunch!
cheluzal wrote:

Since: Jun 09

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Travel Advisory wrote:
<quoted text>Ft. Lauderdale? Bring lots of extra ammo! NO SNACKS! NO TWEETING!
Dude, find a map.

Since: Jun 09

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Found out yeterday I get to go to Vegas next week for work! Never been!

“Fort Kickass”

Since: Sep 09

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Stina2 wrote:
Nice! Bring comfy shoes and loose pants. So much walking and eating...
CHECK AND MATE

Roselle, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

RACE wrote:
Well, if your retired then your only knowledge of the job market is thru the propaganda machine of your favorite news outlet. I would suggest to you, that if you really want a pulse on things, go out and try to get a job that is more difficult than making fries or saying "Welcome to Walmart."
<quoted text>
Are YOU retired? Then STFU! What do YOU know about a retiree's knowledge?

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Ha, I just realized you cant see the original post I made, so here it is again

Lighten up dude, I was not trying to insult you.
No, I dont read business news, nor do I watch golf, or paint dry.
I am only saying that no matter how rosy a picture is being painted in the media, what I hear from the folks in the trenches is that the economy is not this wonderful thing. In fact, the people I talk with tell me its in the toilet.
But I guess my empirical evidence is to be ignored next to a smoke and mirror statistical machine. Instead of reading made up numbers, go to the the unemployment office or a job fair, learn the truth by seeing it with your own eyes. Otherwise your blather is as meaningless as what you paint my words to be.
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Yeah, those propaganda machines like Associated Press and United Press International.....right....... Luckily, i was a success in business and invested well, so i have no inclination to work at Walmart.....But, unless you've never seen any business news.....our economic recovery, since the danger our U.S., and even global economy was in 2007-2009...Our recovery has been remarkable.....but, you go ahead and deny it, if that makes you feel right....i just don't have to understand it, okay?.........

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Good crack Huh?

Maybe you can lay it out for me Einstein. How much first hand knowledge does a retiree not looking for work have of today's job market?

Oh, business weekly says its all good, so now the retiree is suddenly with knowledge? Oh, wait fox central says the job market is bad, so NOW the retiree is truly filled with knowledge. Oh way CBS just said....

He is now with knowledge, just opinion, he is regurgitating what he chose to read and believe, but he has no actual knowledge.

Now go Master and Bait.
oh, and STFU yourself.
CHECK AND MATE wrote:
<quoted text>Are YOU retired? Then STFU! What do YOU know about a retiree's knowledge?

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

ok, fixing typo's
Oh WAIT CBS...

He is NOT...

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Great, come back and never tell us all about it!
Stina2 wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

74 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min woodtick57 1,084,931
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 11 min honeymylove 486
Abby 8-1-14 17 min Mister Tonka 10
Ask Amy 8-1-14 20 min Mister Tonka 18
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 43 min Muzzies r terrorists 68,106
The Lollapalooza Music Festival is War on Cultu... 54 min Culture Auditor 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Terry rigsby 49,032
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Jacques in Ottawa 175,260
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search