Topix Chitown Regulars

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Wilmington, IL

#95396 Jan 14, 2014
A noted pundit wrote:
Five-some years later, they still don't know what impeachment means.
You know as well as I do a Democratic Senate would never impeach Obama.

That might change in November!

Impeachment 2015, here we come!

NSA
Obamacare
Benghazi
Fast and Furious

Pick your scandal!
A noted pundit

La Grange, IL

#95397 Jan 14, 2014
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
You know as well as I do a Democratic Senate would never impeach Obama.
NSA
Obamacare
Benghazi
Fast and Furious
Pick your scandal!
No, those are all yours to embarrass yourselves with. The 'scandals' are all in your heads. Push them all you want. It's one of the myriad reasons why moderate democrats will be less likely to vote for a GOP candidate in '16 even if Clinton doesn't run.
twitter

United States

#95398 Jan 14, 2014
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>You know as well as I do a Democratic Senate would never impeach Obama.

NSA
Obamacare
Benghazi
Fast and Furious

Pick your scandal!
IMPEACH_BOBO

If this RAClST FLEEBAGGER thinks he gets no respect now whats he going to think when he gets another SHELLACKING in the 2014 midterms !!! This will be when the Republicans will take back the Senate & then we can fix the IRS, NSA, BOBOcare, Benghazi & now that Harry Reid gave us the nuclear option it will be easy to axe all of President BOBO's FAILURES & DEBACLES, thanks Harry & the rest of the FLEEBAGGERS !!! Then Republicans can start IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDINGS on BOBO & we can get rid of his RAClST arse too !!
antihussein

United States

#95399 Jan 14, 2014
A noted pundit wrote:
<quoted text>I wish. Some of these lunkheads were calling for his impeachment in November of 2008- before he had actually taken the oath of office. Five-some years later, they still don't know what impeachment means. Obviously, this is more than party politics to get one's own party in there. This is pure, anti-American hatred, They want America to fail so that the failure is blamed on him. The GOP and the tea parties are why Al Queda doesn't need to bother with us here any more. Our own people will sabotage the economy and make it possible to poison the water supply and blow up fertilizer plants.
Damn son! You need help, quick!

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#95400 Jan 14, 2014
A noted pundit wrote:
No, those are all yours to embarrass yourselves with. The 'scandals' are all in your heads. Push them all you want. It's one of the myriad reasons why moderate democrats will be less likely to vote for a GOP candidate in '16 even if Clinton doesn't run.
What difference, at this point, does it make?!

Yeah, these "made up" scandals.

Sorry, son, Hillary will be sitting in federal prison come 2016

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#95401 Jan 14, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> The unpatriotic, denying of our nation's economic recovery...ends now.....
You're wasting your keystrokes. Obama could come up with a cure for cancer and 50 other diseases, bring all jobs back from the past and the cretins here and the rest of the haters in this country will never stop getting themselves off with their hate while brainwashed by faux news. It is so obvious what the underlying reason is.... no matter how much they doth deny.
A noted pundit

La Grange, IL

#95402 Jan 14, 2014
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
What difference, at this point, does it make?!
Yeah, these "made up" scandals.
Sorry, son, Hillary will be sitting in federal prison come 2016
LOL!

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#95403 Jan 15, 2014
greenwichvillage wrote:
You're wasting your keystrokes. Obama could come up with a cure for cancer and 50 other diseases, bring all jobs back from the past and the cretins here and the rest of the haters in this country will never stop getting themselves off with their hate while brainwashed by faux news. It is so obvious what the underlying reason is.... no matter how much they doth deny.
How's the koolaid!? It must be liberating to let the liberal media do all your thinking for you!

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#95404 Jan 15, 2014
Abby -made up letter for a book plug

http://www.topix.com/forum/chicago/TM9G174SJS...

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#95405 Jan 15, 2014

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#95406 Jan 15, 2014
greenwichvillage wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't posted on it, but there is a thread somewhere...about why Topix participants has fallen....i believe it may have to do with people like you and i tiring of attempting intelligent conversation, with propaganda bots.....worst of all, is the damage they do to a once proud, Republican party.....

“Fort Kickass”

Since: Sep 09

Bloomington, IL

#95407 Jan 15, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> I haven't posted on it, but there is a thread somewhere...about why Topix participants has fallen....i believe it may have to do with people like you and i tiring of attempting intelligent conversation, with propaganda bots.....worst of all, is the damage they do to a once proud, Republican party.....
It's why I dig Reddit. It doesn't really have the community feel like this, but when a comment is stupid/inflammatory/doesn't relate to the thread, users downvote it and then you don't see it. Interesting/funny/informative stuff gets upvoted so you see it.

Location hidden

#95408 Jan 15, 2014
Matilda77 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's why I dig Reddit. It doesn't really have the community feel like this, but when a comment is stupid/inflammatory/doesn't relate to the thread, users downvote it and then you don't see it. Interesting/funny/informative stuff gets upvoted so you see it.
Great concept....mine has alway's been simple....just leave the haters, to lie to eachother....lol....

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#95409 Jan 15, 2014
Well, if your retired then your only knowledge of the job market is thru the propaganda machine of your favorite news outlet. I would suggest to you, that if you really want a pulse on things, go out and try to get a job that is more difficult than making fries or saying "Welcome to Walmart."
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> What would that have to do with it?

Location hidden

#95410 Jan 15, 2014
Yeah, those propaganda machines like Associated Press and United Press International.....right....... Luckily, i was a success in business and invested well, so i have no inclination to work at Walmart.....But, unless you've never seen any business news.....our economic recovery, since the danger our U.S., and even global economy was in 2007-2009...Our recovery has been remarkable.....but, you go ahead and deny it, if that makes you feel right....i just don't have to understand it, okay?.........
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

#95412 Jan 15, 2014
Heading to Ft. Lauderdale tomorrow for a conference! Reading an article I wrote about my bro (getting publlished in a UK journal this year)!
Travel Advisory

La Grange, IL

#95413 Jan 15, 2014
cheluzal wrote:
Heading to Ft. Lauderdale tomorrow for a conference! Reading an article I wrote about my bro (getting publlished in a UK journal this year)!
Ft. Lauderdale? Bring lots of extra ammo! NO SNACKS! NO TWEETING!

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#95414 Jan 16, 2014

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#95415 Jan 16, 2014
Hey! Let's do lunch!
cheluzal wrote:

Since: Jun 09

Saint Petersburg, FL

#95416 Jan 16, 2014
Travel Advisory wrote:
<quoted text>Ft. Lauderdale? Bring lots of extra ammo! NO SNACKS! NO TWEETING!
Dude, find a map.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min shinningelectr0n 1,250,581
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 9 min well 52,012
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 37 min Rogue Scholar 05 191,956
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 70,136
Ask Amy 7-1-15 2 hr PEllen 2
Dear Abby 7-1-15 2 hr PEllen 1
News Worldhotels Adds Chicagoland Hotel and Conventi... 3 hr Mrhonesty 1
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages